***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hun, what a fab idea with the washing up liquid, we all need some kind of coping strategy. I think i'm going to head off to bed inamin too. There is a piece of cripsy fried chicken in the microwave which is calling my name, lol, so i need to resist. I've also got this pain at the back of my head which is killing me. Ooooo, i do hate winter, lol.

I'm sure things will go well with your meal out, as long as you plan ahead hun. Do you know where you're going?

Anywa, gudnyt hun. Speak to you tmrw :) xx

Morning all.

Well I don't think I drunk enough yesterday. I went shopping so didn't want to be rushing to the loo every 10 minutes! I've got a bit of a headache today, need to hit the 3 litres today.

I'm really looking forward to the Ball I'm going to on saturday, tried my dress on again last night, that 2 inches off my tummy have made a difference, guess I'll lose a bit more before saturday too!

Today is my long work day, 6.30am (got 3 mindees watching telly half asleep on the sofa!) until 6.30pm. I've got to cook tea for mindees tonight too. Always a tough one as they'll be leftovers cause I never know how much they will eat, you can judge it better with your own kids. I'm going to do Pasta in tomato sauce, quorn sausages and brocolli and I WILL NOT NIBBLE!

I had a porridge for tea last night then had heartburn all night, don't think I'll try that again. I also tried a soup yesterday, chicken and mushroom, was lovely.

morning all,
day 4, feeling ok.having my first shake of the day ( i have to add ice and a sweetener to every one!). Simply lucy i was thinkin of trying the porridge but dont think i'll bother ;)
i cant stand any of the soups so just sticking to shakes. still havnt managed a full ss day yet,:sigh: i ve been eating a 200kcal meal/snack,just a few prawns or a can of tuna that makes me feel satisfied, although i do wanna try a ss day before weigh in, but 615 kcals a day is still very little.
yummy mummy - what kind of foods do you have for your 200 kcal?
Have a good day all
we can do this! by summer we'll be looking hot :cool:

Good Morning all! Going to try to be 100% this week and hoping to do some exercises... if anyone knows any for toning the tummy??? Esp after a c'sec! :)

Lena... For the 200kcl meal I do chicken (Fried in water) with lettuce and cucumber and you can have fat free salad dressings.. or that with turkey or tuna. And I have done Chicken (Fried in water) then do cabbage and brocolli and add it all in with the chicken like a stir fry!

Going to be SS this week.. unless I feel the need to eat then I will have my 200kcal meal!

Hope you all have a good day x

Morning ladies.

Seeing my new CDC tonight looking forward to that... my blip last night doesn't appear to have done any damages on the scales this morning but I suspect for the next couple of days I won't lose like I should have!

I'm going to get enough packs so that I can up to 4 a day should I need to... then I'll be able to have a shake instead of nibbling!!

Have a good day everyone... really need to go & do some work.x

YM, Well done on losing 6 inches, thats amazing. I'm going to have to start measuring myself too. As for the tmmy exercises, why dont you try Pilates. Its meant to be really good for strenthening your stomach muscles. You could go to a class or buy a DVD. I am looking into going to a class with my younger sister.

DB, i'm happy that yesterday hasnt effected your weight, just keep drinking the water to get it out your system. I think having 4 packs a day is a really good idea, i always have an extra pack if i feel hungry.

Aww Lena, i'm sorry to hear about the heartburn, that is horrible. I got that aswell when i had the porridge, it was awful. So i decided to just stick to my shakes too. I wish i could have the soups too but i cant stand any of them. But you're doing great on the diet. I am sure you will be able to do 1 whole SS day soon, just try to reduce the extra little bits you eat day by day and i bet you'll be on SS in no time. You could also try SS+ if that helps. Stay positive :)

SL, i know how you feel about going out and having to find a toilet every 10 mins, lol and i would have done the same with my water. But try to drink alittle bit more because it'll help with the headaches and also you'll find that you'll need to pee every half an hour or so as it gets better.
Oooo, you'll have to take some pics from your ball, i bet you'll look lovely. I wish i could go to a ball, lol, i'd feel like cinderella, lol.

I hope you're all having a lovely day. I am feeling much better today after having those 2 paracetemol last night. But i'm gettin abit impatient with the weightloss, lol, i want to see it on my face (although i can see abit), lol.

Speak soon xx

ooooh well done!
i dont keep scales in my house as they used to depress me!:p so ive no idea if ive lost any weight, till weigh in on mon! i check my ketosis a couple times a day tho! this morning it was medium so im happy with that, i ve def got more energy - find myself taking the steps 2 at a time on my many trips to the loo!:)
im still tempted to eat ALL the time tho, today i had my pack of fridge raiders (119 kcal) and thats taken away my cravings for food.:rolleyes:

oh and to add - im not sure if i gave a proper intro - so im lena,28, 2 little girls 6yrs + 14 months, been overweight for about 7 years! (was a size 12 and 10 stone as a teenager!)
so r we w8 warrior princesses?

hiya maybe baby
i am doing ss+ at the mo, i have 3 shakes a day plus my 200 kcal meal gonna try for some ss days too. love your avatar by the way xx

Lol, thanks Lena, i've had the avatar forever. Hope to put a pic up soon when the weight falls off :).

I dont use ketosis sticks, i think i'd get upset if it showed i wasnt in ketosis, lol.

I wonder why you feel hungry? Thats strange if you are in Ketosis. Are you drinking enough water. I'm having problems with cravings atvthe mo but i just keep telling myself i'm not hungry so why eat.

I think i should introduce myself too. I'm Laaibah (pronounced Ly-ba). I'm 24 yrs old. I'm studying a foundation degree in childrens services part time but thinking of changing course in september this year. I volunteer as a Teaching Assistant in primary school. I've had problems with my weight since i was about 10 but i managed to lose it and keep it off for a good few years untill i had to go on medication. I then ended up gaining weight as a side effect to medication in 2005/2006 and i'v ebeen trying to lose weight since. I managed to get to near goal weight when i did CD in 2007 but i put it back on because i didnt go through the maintenance stages or change anything about my eating habites etc. I was happy at my weight and i guess i let it just pile back on. but having said that, i have been trying to restart the diet since coming off it in 2007 but something just clicked this time n i'm back on it, yey.

Right, i will shut up now. Sorry about the long post.

xx

Hiya!!

So are we CD W8 Warrior Princesses now then?? If so I'll change the thread title! :)

I've had a good day today apart from my mum making it as hard as possible for me coz she wants me to do slimming world with her!!.. Sorry just having a rant.. :mad: she came round earlier bringing loads of lush foods.. cookies :eek: etc.. rubbing it in!!!!!! Making it as hard as poss for me and hubby!! :mad:

Never mind.. I'm staying strong! :) Have had a SS+ meal tonight and going well!

Hope you've all had a good day??? x

CD W8 warrior princesses........fantastic name!

I'm doing a degree too in Early Years. I'm doing mine though the Open University. It's tough going what with working full time and being a single mum of 4 darlings.

I've got an assignment due in on the 13th Feb (my birthday) and I haven't even looked at it yet!

im starting uni in feb - childrens nursing, hows everyones day going? mines ok, having my last shake now, maybe baby - im proberly not hungry its just my mind TELLING me i am! well ive got my jar of jalepenos ready lol

Awww, YM, i'm sorry to hear that your mum is making thinks difficult for you and your husband. Just try to stay strong and focused and i'm sure when she sees the weight fall off you, she'll want to do CD too, lol.

SL, thats fab news about the Early Years degree. I dont know how you can do it with having to work and look after your little'uns, i know i couldnt cope. I can just about study part time and look after my health. Are you enjoying the course? I'm either going to stick to my current course or change to either a foundation degree for Teaching Assistants or a degree in Education Studies or Childhood Studies. I'm not sure what i'm going with yet. Whats your assignment about?? I hope you get it done :)

Lena, where you starting univeristy? My friend qualified to be a childrens nurse last year and shes now working and loves it. I could never do it thought, i'm too emotional. I'm hoping to become a primary teacher then after a few years of experience i want to train to become a Educational Psychologist. But i want to work as a Teaching Assistant and Learning Mentor whilst i get my degree which i'm doing part time. Lol, i have it all planned out dont i, lol, it'll never go towards plan though, hehe.

So are we the CD W8 Worriar Princesses?? We should get one of thoses glittery sign things to put in our signatures, i dont know how to make one tho, lol.

I hope you're all having a good day. I'm really fighting my spicy food cravings tonight :(

xx

I forgot to mention, i think we should have some weekly goals for ourselves to motivate us to stick to CD and get this weight off.

For example, by my WI on Monday morning, i want to have lost at least 3lbs on CDC scales. But i'm aiming for a 4lbs loss on my scales because her scales show an extra 0.5lb-1lb in weight compared to my scales! Does that make sense?!? I dont think i can lose more than 4lbs a week, so i would be over the moon with that loss.

What are your goals? xx

This is just a random post but i'm missing my sisters 2day. They've only gone shopping in Manchester but we're really close and it just feels lonely and quiet at home without them. I'm sure they'll be back soon. They've got me a new purse too, so cant wait to see what its like, lol.

Hope you're all well xx

Hi Ladies

Had a busy day with work today but recruited 2 more ladies to my team which is very exciting... I really LOVE my job!

Saw my CDC tonight & stocked up... apart from the porridge I haven't found anything that I don't like yet... still quite a few to try! She weighed me but I want to see how my scales compare (naked, after a wee) first thing in the morning... but it was good news tonight!
Have made a decision to swap between 3-4 shakes dependant on my need... it hits the wallet a bit more but it'll be so worth it!

Will catch up on everyones news later... sorry to dash & run. xxx

did i read that right???? 15.6lbs? :eek: how is everyone else? day 5, im feeling fine,getting my eldest ready for school,havnt had a shake yet and dont feel hungry at all! (although a had a tiny squirt of cream on my tea lol)
look forward to hearing from everyone xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back