***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning ladies!
day 3, just checked and im in ketosis :553:, i have had a 200 kcal meal both days and really wanna try and get a full ss days in before weigh in! looking forward t hearing the weight losses today espescally since we're all 'real' women who have ate a little and had our upsand downs!
ive taken to eaing a couple of jalepenos out the jar wen i get the urge to binge! its a diffrent sensation in the mouth (hot!) and after my taste buds seem satisfied. redscarlet - you should be fina as you ate no carbs lamb and spinach (just a taste) would just mean you had ss+ day yest, which is still fine xxxx

Hiya!!

Its freezing here in Bournemouth today!

WI today... Hoping toast didnt affect it too much... Getting weighed at half 10.. havent had a shake yet lol! Getting weighed with hubby.. bless him!!

I will let you know how it goes later! Hope you all have a good day!! :)

Week 1 weigh in..............8lb yippeeeeeeeee woohooooooooooo yayyyyyyyyyy

Plus I've lost 8 and a half inches

Simplylucy: Wow thats fantastic well done!! Does your cdc just measure your tummy or all over?

Lena: Well done on getting into ketosis... should get easier from now!

Yummymummy: Good Luck with your weigh in & your hubbys too.

Redscarlet: I have toddlers too later will also be avoiding any biscuit contact!

Maybebaby: Have you tried the spicy tomato soup? May help the spicy food craving?

I think ToTM has arrived which I'm gutted about as I know I'll weigh heavier come weigh in day... just have to keep drinking the water.

How much water is everyone managing? I work out between 3-4 litres a day plus shakes.

I'm bloomin' freezing... turned the heating on hopefully that'll help!

Have a good one ladies. xxx

wow simply lucy! thats over hlf a stone. did you ss all week or have any ss+ days? i wana add w8 warriors to my signiture too! so is it offical? xx

I'm happy with W8 Warrior princesses :D

My CDC measures me all over.

This week I lost

2" waist
2" bust
1" chest
2" hips
1" thigh
0.5 arm

She said it was excellent that I was losing from my arm and thigh in the first week. Means I'm losing fat! :8855:

I'm so excited today. I've been shopping and got some new underwear for the Ball I'm going to on Saturday. Rather nice too, if I do say so myself! :eek:

Forgot to add I've done SS all week I've stuck to it 100%. The only thing that passed my lips was shakes and water. I don't drink tea or coffee or anything else.

Last edited:
Hey you lovely ladies :), how are you all? I manged to get my laptop off my sister, but i think she has another assignment to do :(. I'll have to charge her for using my laptop, lol.

SimplyLucy, WELL DONE on your loss, 8lbs in 1 week is fantastic. It took me 2 weeks to lose 9lbs, so you have done super duper well :). Keep going. Well done on losing the inches too :). I wish i could get my measurements done but it feels abit wierd. Although i might get mu mum do it it incase i have a low loss one week, i'm sure i'll lose inches.

Well done for getting into ketosis Lena, you are now burning fat every second of your day :) what an amazing thought. I'm sure you'll have a fab week 1 loss :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the film redscarlet, i think i will see if after i have completed CD SS or when its out on video. I wouldnt worry about the meal out, if you have planned everything you should be ok. Try to get a copy of the menu before you go and see what you can order and if you can ask them to make any changes to the meals for you so the meal doesnt take you out of ketosis. Just remember to drink some extra water to flush it all out.

Yummy Mummy, i hope you're WI goes well, i'm excited to hear about your loss :)

Ditzeeblonde, dont worry 2 much about TOTM. Even if you have a small loss (mainly due to retaining water), you will make up for it the next week (i've learnt this from experience). I try to drink about 3 litres minimum a day but then i make my shakes up with an extra 8oz, so i guess i have about a pint from my shakes (so about 3.5 litres a day). I'm going to try and increase my water intake to 4 litres (including extra water from shakes). But it might be alittle difficult because i have to drink warm water, but i'll try.

I weigh myself almost every morning too, lol. I weighed myslef this morning and i'm happy to say its not been effected by last nights little slip up, i'm actually down 1lb :):). But I really want to be 100% from now on, so going to try my best. The spicy food cravings are difficult and i cant stand the spicy tomatoe soups, so i'm just going to try get through it.

I hope everyone is having a good day though. Have we got a name yet for the team? I'm glad you liked my suggetions :)

Speak soon :) xx

Last edited:
Has anyone got MSN?? Let me know and i'l PM you all my MSN addy and we can support each other via MSN if you like :) xx

Hiya!

First WI today -5lb :D Happy coz I was a naughty picker AND its TOTM so quite impressed!! Will be doing SS instead of SS+ as from tomorrow!

How has everyone's day been???

Is W8 Warrior Princesses our new name then?? If everyone agrees I will change thread title!

Is everyone on SS or SS+ ???

Reactions: KD
W8 Warrior Princessesis a great name :D

Might be a bit confusing for those folks on the W8 diet though? I can see you having some gate crashers :D

Well done on the 5lbs YM!

Sorry girls I've had a slip up today... tasted the kids pasta while I was making it without even thinking & then didn't stop til I'd had about 6 spoonfuls!! Could I have had anything worse? Its bound to kick me out of ketosis for sure!!

I feel like I've really let you guys down... not going to let it lead to anything else... will have my last shake & guzzle water like theres no tomorrow!! Really REALLY pee'd off with myself!! :mad:

Looks like I have a lot of bad habits to break! Sorry. :cry:

Dont be sorry... Most of us have made the odd mistake.. nibble etc! Dont worry just dont go backwards! Just carry on as usual tonight.. with the shakes etc and I'm sure you'll be fine hun xx

hey ditzeeblonde
god i know how you feel! making spag bol for my partner and kids and my tummy is screaming at me! i had a few spoonfuls of the mince and sauce didnt touch the pasta.
im feeling really deprived and sorry for myself :(
yummy mummy well done! 5lbs is great - be hard to get that loss on any other diet!:)
i m only managing about 2 1/2 litres of water a day im constantly weeing even on that amount!

Well done Yummy Mummy thats fantastic.

I made the kids rice pudding for after their tea. I wasn't sure the rice was soft so I nibbled 1 grain then spat it in to the bin!

Don't worry about the pasta slip up, will do you maore harm if you stress over it.

Well done on your 5lbs loss Yummy Mummy, thats an amazing loss :). I'm on SS and trying my best to be 100%. We can do this ladies!!

Aww, DB, try not to worry to much about the lil slip up, i cant imagine how difficult is for you all to do SS and have to cook food for your families. My mum cooks for the family and i have to leave the house or go upstairs so i'm not tempted. Just remember the feeling you got when you ate and try to remember that whenever you're tempted, thats what i do. But like you said, you have some bad habits to break and you can make it part of your weigtloss journey. We cant change our habits overnight and we're only human so we're bound to slip up a little. Why dont you try starting a food and mood diary, thats what i'm doing and its really helping with my eating habits. I hope you're feeling better about things now though :).

Lena, you are doing well with getting the minimum amount of water of 4 pints, just try to increase your water intake slowly and you'll be fine. Maybe try increasing your water by 250mls every few days or every week. I know its tough but it will get easier and the weeing will become less frequent, i promise. I'm just finishing off a pint of water to get to 2.5 litres, but i want to have at least 3 litres by the end of the day.

So have we got a team name? I understand where KD is coming from with the W8 deiters. So i guess we could call it CD W8 Worriar Princesses or we could just stick to the original. I dont mind what we decide :)

I hope you're all having a nice night :) xx

Hi team, how is everyone? I hope you're having a nice night. I'm not feeling to well tonight. I have had the sniffles for a few days now and i keep gettin a bad chest and throat. I dont like this cold weather at all, i get unwell everytime i go out :( . I cant even drink tap/cold water because its too cold for my body with not eating whilst SSing.

I'm going to have my last shake in a sec and will take a paracetamol with it, maybe 2.

Anyway, i hope you're all doing well. Have a good night ladies :) xx

Hi All...

fantastic loss YM you must be feeling great. These weight losses are such inspiration:)

Don't worry about your blip dipzeeblonde we all get them:sigh: Tomorrow is another day. It's so difficult when you have to prepare food for the family. I'm almost at the stage of giving in to ready meals for the kids...much easier. Put them in the microwave and run :D

Maybe Baby sorry you're not feeling well:( Hope you feel loads better in the morning. Thanks for the advice about my meal on Saturday, am quite nervous about it and already thinking of excuses to cancel.

Well I'm off to bed, got two day's off, tomorrow and Friday. Going to plan family meals for next week, and buy a huge bottle of washing up liquid to throw over them when the kids are done eating, coping strategies, the saviour of the CD diet.:D

Night, night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back