***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Still not feeling great so I have decided to go on the Atkins diet instead of cambridge.. I cant stand the shakes at the best of times never mind when Im ill!

Really sorry.. Please advertise for another team member! I will still be on minimins so will pop in and say hi!! Hope you all do well xxx

sorry to see you go,yummy mummy. :wave_cry: im really gutted just had my weigh i and lost 1/2 lb! i did eat a bit this week but only atkins foods, im tempted to change too but gona allow my self one more week on cambridge and see what the loss is! i due on my period to so that might be a factor
still feel gutted tho, 1/2 a bloody pound lol :sigh:

Oh dear it seems things are going a little pear shaped for some of you.

I've had a really good week so far, I did have a small meal on friday night of chicken, brocolli and cauliflower, I'm hoping for a really good loss this week......my own scales are looking hopeful!

hiya ladies
just to let you know i have advertised for a new team member as yummy mummy has decided to change diets

Aww YM, i'm sorry to see you go too. I hope Atkins suits you better. Pop in and say hi when you're on the boards, you'll be missed.

Lena, i'm sorry to hear you had a dissapointing WI, but i'm sure its just water retention. My WI didnt go too well either, i only lost 1lb (i weighed my self over the weekend and my weight actually went up and i have been 100%), so i think its water retention too because i am due on period on Thursday. I just hope i have a good loss next week to make up for it.

We can do it Lena :)

SL, i'm glad you're having a good week on CD. I'm sure you'll have great results at your WI :).

Do we need a new team leader then?

xx

Hiya maybe baby
well we'll see how weigh in next week goes! we do need a new team leader - are you interested? x

Ooooo and i was so going to eat earlier because i'm feeling very emotional and crappy at the mo (nearly TOTM) but i managed to resist. Doesnt help that mums cooked my favourite food, lol. xx

Morning ladies
how are we doing? i feel a bit more positive today im gonna stick with it and see what happens at my next weigh in, simply lucy -glad things r going well, whens yur next weigh in?

My next weigh in is tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm struggling to keep my jeans up, may have to dig a belt out! All a god sign I hope!

Hi ladies, how are you all today? I'm not doing too bad but i've been thinking about after i finish CD and if i'll be able to keep my weight off (as this is my restart). But i'm planning ahead about everything so it should be ok :).

I'm glad you're feeling more positive today Lena, please stick with it becase the diet does work and i'm sure you'll make up for your loss this week at your next WI. I only lost 1lb this week but i'm positive its just water.

Good luck with your WI tmrw SimplyLucy, i'm sure you'll do great.

xx

Hey ladies
we need a new team leader - any offers? good luck simply lucy with your weigh in! let us know
my days been ok, i sitting here with a cup of tea - fighting the urge to dunk a bicky lol xx

Week 3 weigh in and I'm LOST 6lb thats a total of 17lb now :D:D:D:D:D:D I'm a little happy!

Oh my gosh, WOW!!! Well done babez, you've done so well. Keep up the fab work :) xx

How is everyone? this thread seems very quiet and we are also 2 members down now :sigh:, im enojying my ketosis i never feel hungry although im dreading my weigh in on sun after only losing 1/2 lb last week! :eek:

How come we're 2 members down now, who else has dissapeared?

Awww, we've lost 2 members :(. We'll have to advertise for new members in the team vacanies thread.

Lena, i'm sure you'll do well at your next WI. I bet it was just water retention.

I'm doing ok today, i've have had the urge to eat a few times but i'm staying strong. Unfortunately i have the horrible burning mouth again that i sometimes get when in Ketosis, so i'm drinking lots.

I hope you've all had a good day :) xx

Hello do you still have any vacancies? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back