Team 2012 =]

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Wow 60 exercise points!! What kind of exercise do ya do?

Hey!

I do jillian micheals 30 day shred dd every day! That rocks! It's so hard!

Then I do road running, training for a half marathon! If I can run 8-10 miles overweight i just think things will get so much easier when I lose it!

Then I do some classes, Zumba or kick boxing!

I used to hate exercise but I made myself do it, and now I can see the benefits and I'm physically fit I love it! For example I used to walk 10 floors at work and get out of breath on floor 4 and get lift! Now I walk to top and don't get out of breath!

Do you do much exercise?

Wow so many messages since I last looked!

I will Deffinatly reply to some later!

I hate days like today! I plan my food but I know it will go wrong! I have 2 meetings this morning with gps an then training all afternoon! So with the travel in between I never find time to eat! Messes my day up! Lots

I'm a grazing type of person, prefer snacking all day than eating big meals!

Oh and a question!

What do you guys eat wen you have 1 point left to use!

I chose either Jaffa cake, options hot choc or......BBQ rice cracker or..... WW yoghurt!

WW Yog! The Layered ones every time :D

Sometimes if im feeling rubbish I have some hot milk before bed too... im such a kid hahaha!

Ruth
x

Hey!

I do jillian micheals 30 day shred dd every day! That rocks! It's so hard!

Then I do road running, training for a half marathon! If I can run 8-10 miles overweight i just think things will get so much easier when I lose it!

Then I do some classes, Zumba or kick boxing!

I used to hate exercise but I made myself do it, and now I can see the benefits and I'm physically fit I love it! For example I used to walk 10 floors at work and get out of breath on floor 4 and get lift! Now I walk to top and don't get out of breath!

Do you do much exercise?

You're crazy!! But fair play thats determination!!

I cant exercise without getting headaches and vomiting. I got a CT scan and they found nothing but its not worth the suffering. Not yet anyway. When my weight loss starts to slow down I'm gong to start doing Zumba again, but not til its totally necessary! All my exercise points are earned from walking. (usually 3)

Weigh in soon - just waiting for the chemist to open. So excited cos i know there's a loss!

Good luck cahnmagne supernova :) Hope you get a loss
I thought I did a lot of exercise until I read yours sushidoll, that's amazing!
Keep it up girls!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
You're crazy!! But fair play thats determination!!

I cant exercise without getting headaches and vomiting. I got a CT scan and they found nothing but its not worth the suffering. Not yet anyway. When my weight loss starts to slow down I'm gong to start doing Zumba again, but not til its totally necessary! All my exercise points are earned from walking. (usually 3)

Weigh in soon - just waiting for the chemist to open. So excited cos i know there's a loss!

Aww! Well walking is good exercise anyway! Plus swimming is quite relaxing!

I think athletes are sometimes sick after working out too hard arnt they? I used to get headaches from exercise but i soon learnt it was due to not eating enough first!

I think exercise is good for the body, I don't think it encourages weight loss tho! When I don't exercise I lose more weight!

gracemiren said:
Good luck cahnmagne supernova :) Hope you get a loss
I thought I did a lot of exercise until I read yours sushidoll, that's amazing!
Keep it up girls!

Lol yeah for past 3 weeks! Let's see how enthusiastic I an in another 3 weeks time lol

Trefoil said:
WW Yog! The Layered ones every time :D

Sometimes if im feeling rubbish I have some hot milk before bed too... im such a kid hahaha!

Ruth
x

Bleugh I hate milk taste! I like it with coco pops! But not plain!

I'm a kid too! Love ice Lolly's and sugar free jelly lol

Oh and a question!

What do you guys eat wen you have 1 point left to use!

I chose either Jaffa cake, options hot choc or......BBQ rice cracker or..... WW yoghurt!

A WW yoghurt, a WW hot chocolate or an oreo.
Although I struggle to stop at just one oreo, when they come in a nice little 4 pack :17729:

Aww! Well walking is good exercise anyway! Plus swimming is quite relaxing!

I think athletes are sometimes sick after working out too hard arnt they? I used to get headaches from exercise but i soon learnt it was due to not eating enough first!

I think exercise is good for the body, I don't think it encourages weight loss tho! When I don't exercise I lose more weight!

I'm too self-conscious to swim - and I'm like a terrified cat when it comes to water! :-/
Yeah sometimes eating an hour or 2 beforehand helps - but i could be just over-exerting myself... Even happens when i walk sometimes tho'!
I'd say the reason you lose more weight without exercise is you're losing muscle - muscle weighs more than fat so you're probably building as you work out?

3lbs lost! Woo!!

Wow well done both of you

3lbs and 5.5lbs both great!

I had a full day of meetings and training!then 2 hours overtime so finished at 7! Went pick my car from garage and it needed to stay in! :(
So decided to walk home in dark/ cold! Took an hour! Was about 4 miles! As my OH was at football at anfield! So I got in......and still had 18 points lol

Some brill losses, well done peeps :D well had wi last night +1 my own doing so cant whinge or dwell on it!! I'm back on track today though and I'll get that off next wk plus a bit extra :) x

wow so many posts :)

Well done on all the exercise thats brilliant, sorry cant remember who is training for the half marathon ?? Id love to do a full marathon, started to run and can do about 5K (on threadmill) but gotta get out down and jog outside ... I agree that exercise makes ya feel great, I do classes at my gym .. toning, circuit training etc and really enjoy them.

For the question about 1point snacks .. Yogurts are good for 1 points, I love the ww toffee and vanilla ones which are only half a point each, fab with crushed up merangue (half a point aswell)

Velvet crunch are also only 1point, some cereal bars (you can get choc + orange ones for 1point in Aldi / Lidl)
Fruit is another good one for 1point ..

For the chicken recipes, I love chicken and eat it loads ! My faves are chicken fahitas, chicken curry, chicken + pasta mixed with a tomato pasta sauce or philadelphia light for a cheesy 1 yum !!
Also I sometimes marinade a chicken breast in bit of oil and lots of spices and just throw it in the oven - very tasty and ya can bulk it out with salad / rice / baby potatoes!

really enjoyed reading all the posts girls .. heres to a fab weight loss for everyone this week!

Niamh xx

wow so many posts :)

Well done on all the exercise thats brilliant, sorry cant remember who is training for the half marathon ?? Id love to do a full marathon, started to run and can do about 5K (on threadmill) but gotta get out down and jog outside ... I agree that exercise makes ya feel great, I do classes at my gym .. toning, circuit training etc and really enjoy them.

For the question about 1point snacks .. Yogurts are good for 1 points, I love the ww toffee and vanilla ones which are only half a point each, fab with crushed up merangue (half a point aswell)

Velvet crunch are also only 1point, some cereal bars (you can get choc + orange ones for 1point in Aldi / Lidl)
Fruit is another good one for 1point ..

For the chicken recipes, I love chicken and eat it loads ! My faves are chicken fahitas, chicken curry, chicken + pasta mixed with a tomato pasta sauce or philadelphia light for a cheesy 1 yum !!
Also I sometimes marinade a chicken breast in bit of oil and lots of spices and just throw it in the oven - very tasty and ya can bulk it out with salad / rice / baby potatoes!

really enjoyed reading all the posts girls .. heres to a fab weight loss for everyone this week!

Niamh xx

oooh id completely forgotten about meringue!!! Love it with fruit and cream!! I'd say it'd be 2 pionts with WW cream tho!

Some brill losses, well done peeps :D well had wi last night +1 my own doing so cant whinge or dwell on it!! I'm back on track today though and I'll get that off next wk plus a bit extra :) x

Great attitude :) I'm sure you will get a big loss this week :D good luck!

Back