Team 2012 =]

Okay, I was just very naughty and went and weighed myself....

So day 4 on WW... I went from 11 7 3/4 to 11 6 3/4... thats what... a pound?? god, I'm really stupid sometimes!!!.
But still.. Even the small things help! I'm gonna be eating LESS chocolate from now on...

I weighed myself too! I lost 1 lb in 4 days but it's also my time of the month! I usually gain 3 or 4 lbs! For a few days then by end cycle it's gone!

Anyway we shouldn't weigh our selfs too much! I just can't help it

Hi can I join please?
I'm starting on Tuesday :)

Ruth
X

Hi! Would love to join! Need all the motivation I can get!

Would like to lose 5 stone but 2/3 would make me extremely happy! Have done ww before and lost a stone and half but slowly creeping back on. Started again on Tuesday doing it from home as I have all of the books etc.

Hopefully 2012 is the year to do it!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ljohnson9889 said:
Hi! Would love to join! Need all the motivation I can get!

Would like to lose 5 stone but 2/3 would make me extremely happy! Have done ww before and lost a stone and half but slowly creeping back on. Started again on Tuesday doing it from home as I have all of the books etc.

Hopefully 2012 is the year to do it!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done on losing a stone and a half I'm sure you can lose the whole lot in no time at all :)

2012 will be our year!

Ruth
X

Oh and I need to introduce myself:

I'm Ruth, 21. I'm a senior leisure attendant and aerobics instructor but a bad back has caused me to stop doing my classes. Bad habits, comfort eating and being in a comfortable relationship have led me to put 4 stone on that I would ideally like to lose 80% of although to get back Down to 10 stone would be wonderful!
I am starting my WW group on Tuesday morning and I'm looking forward to it! I did join in may 2011 and kept with it for 4 months. I lost 9lbs and couldn't shift anymore so got tired and packed it in. I know they have re shuffled The points etc and the emphasis is on simply filling too which will be great!
I'm going to come clean as being a serial yo yo dieter as I tend to get bored easily! I have done SW twice and lost 5lbs every time, I did WW discover when I was 17 and lost 2 stone and kept it off for over 2 years and I recently tried the Dukan diet which led me to realise that there are no quick fixes to losing weight.
My health is a main issue and I take a drawful of meds for all sorts of illnesses so I really need to sort myself out.

My main reason for joining this team is The support method that I often lack to let me carry on! My best friend is getting married this year, I'm going on my first hol abroad with my OH and abroad in August too and I would look to love and feel great! Sorry for the humongous speech!

Hope everyone is ok!
If anyone needs anything I'm always here to chat!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Oh and I need to introduce myself:

I'm Ruth, 21. I'm a senior leisure attendant and aerobics instructor but a bad back has caused me to stop doing my classes. Bad habits, comfort eating and being in a comfortable relationship have led me to put 4 stone on that I would ideally like to lose 80% of although to get back Down to 10 stone would be wonderful!
I am starting my WW group on Tuesday morning and I'm looking forward to it! I did join in may 2011 and kept with it for 4 months. I lost 9lbs and couldn't shift anymore so got tired and packed it in. I know they have re shuffled The points etc and the emphasis is on simply filling too which will be great!
I'm going to come clean as being a serial yo yo dieter as I tend to get bored easily! I have done SW twice and lost 5lbs every time, I did WW discover when I was 17 and lost 2 stone and kept it off for over 2 years and I recently tried the Dukan diet which led me to realise that there are no quick fixes to losing weight.
My health is a main issue and I take a drawful of meds for all sorts of illnesses so I really need to sort myself out.

My main reason for joining this team is The support method that I often lack to let me carry on! My best friend is getting married this year, I'm going on my first hol abroad with my OH and abroad in August too and I would look to love and feel great! Sorry for the humongous speech!

Hope everyone is ok!
If anyone needs anything I'm always here to chat!

Ruth
X

Ooh where is your first abroad holiday!

I think it is easy for our bodies to gain weight and it isn't hard losing it, it's just hard motivating outsells to lose it!
My main problem is that if I don't have instant results I tend to slowly slip off path, so I'm hoping for a loss on my first weigh in! I just need to stick at it, after all i'm sure even without a loss my body would still benifit from being healthy!

I have had breakfast every day for 5 days woop! May be a lifetime first!

Also I will just let you know yesterday I bought some weight watchers small baguettes, wraps and cookies! 50p each at asda!

Ooh where is your first abroad holiday!

I think it is easy for our bodies to gain weight and it isn't hard losing it, it's just hard motivating outsells to lose it!
My main problem is that if I don't have instant results I tend to slowly slip off path, so I'm hoping for a loss on my first weigh in! I just need to stick at it, after all i'm sure even without a loss my body would still benifit from being healthy!

I have had breakfast every day for 5 days woop! May be a lifetime first!

Also I will just let you know yesterday I bought some weight watchers small baguettes, wraps and cookies! 50p each at asda!

Hiya!

Im going to Spain, near Murcia on the Costa Blanca! OH and I have been together 6 years this year although we usually just holidayed in the lake district so we are treating ourselves this year!!!

I miss breakfast, I havent had it for several months so cannot wait to get back into the habit! My problem is that when I start I am so focused and motivated and then I get really fed up and always think my goals are too far away- what I dont realise is that every time I re-start they become further and further away!!!

Will definitely be going to Asda for a look at those goodies!!!

Im sure that you will lose at your first weigh in!! Good Luck!!

Ruth
x

Hi

Hope you guys dont mind but Im actully doing the old WW plan with the old 'points' system .. never got my head around propoints as
I dont go to meetings and the old points worked for me so I kinda think 'if it aint broke dont fix it' !! hope you guys dont mind !!!

Am doing good this week .. feels good to be back to it after eating so much crap over Xmas - its wierd though I dont feel any slimmer, my belly
feels huge - suppose I gotta stick with it ! I expect to be good for a few days and wake up in the morning a size 10 hahaha !!

Niamh xx

Welcome newbies!!!

Hi

Hope you guys dont mind but Im actully doing the old WW plan with the old 'points' system .. never got my head around propoints as
I dont go to meetings and the old points worked for me so I kinda think 'if it aint broke dont fix it' !! hope you guys dont mind !!!

Am doing good this week .. feels good to be back to it after eating so much crap over Xmas - its wierd though I dont feel any slimmer, my belly
feels huge - suppose I gotta stick with it ! I expect to be good for a few days and wake up in the morning a size 10 hahaha !!

Niamh xx

Niamh, I'm the very same. I still feel huge and unattractive (tho i cant remember a time where i didnt)!! But, i obsessively weigh myself every day on my oldfashioned scales and i seem to have lost something! I wont know how much til i go in to the digital scales on tuesday! Just dont use a different scales than you used last time cos it could discourage you! I only do it cos i weigh myself on both of them on the same day to make sure mines not broke!

The scales at gym, my mums an the doctors all say I'm 7lbs lighter!

But my weight watchers ones are the ones I use!

I should buy some new scales then I'll weigh half a stone less!

It's all a mind game, like u lose 3lbs and think u look loads better but in fact you probably look the same!

The scales at gym, my mums an the doctors all say I'm 7lbs lighter!

But my weight watchers ones are the ones I use!

I should buy some new scales then I'll weigh half a stone less!

It's all a mind game, like u lose 3lbs and think u look loads better but in fact you probably look the same!

Dont say that!! :wave_cry: I'm bad enough as it is - probably wont even like myself at 7 stone! Other people seem to be the best for noticing weight loss though... How much are the WW scales actually?

been in work since 5am and i still have 19 points left.

Pulled a muscle in my back lifting a passengers bag into the overhead locker.
In so much pain :( Im only 19 yet right now I feel 60. At home now lying in bed after having a good cry :p
I'm having a bar of chocolate and its making me feel better lol Mammys taking care of me :D haha

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Dont say that!! :wave_cry: I'm bad enough as it is - probably wont even like myself at 7 stone! Other people seem to be the best for noticing weight loss though... How much are the WW scales actually?

Don't know! Never bought them! Stole them from my mums house lol! I just like the digital ones! My eyes don't read the non digital very well!

StayGoldxOx said:
been in work since 5am and i still have 19 points left.

Pulled a muscle in my back lifting a passengers bag into the overhead locker.
In so much pain :( Im only 19 yet right now I feel 60. At home now lying in bed after having a good cry :p
I'm having a bar of chocolate and its making me feel better lol Mammys taking care of me :D haha

Lots u can have for 19 points!
I'm just finished work too! I'm making soup from zero point veg! :)

You had your back looked at by a doctor?

hello im Caroline, do u all mind if i join your group?
i don't go to meetings, i do it all myself. not really sure how many points i can have or what points are what.
i have been calorie counting since September 2011, i have lost 24 pound but now i feel i want to move on to something else try some new recipes and ideas.
I'm a stay at home mum, my daughter is 6. i don't work due to medical reasons.
when i first started dieting i was 14 stone 4end of September , i am now 12 stone 9 today's weight. 6th jan 2012.
i want to loose another 2 stone 9 lb ideally, but i would be happy at 2 stone.
my main reasons for doing this is to be accepted for a heart transplant, being over weight i have no chance, im being assessed in less than 2 weeks. i reached my first weight target of 12 stone 10 so that's all good.
secondly i want to do it for my daughter, show her how being healthy is important. i tent to say im healthy eating not dieting because she starts saying i need to diet mummy and she doesn't shes a stick thin.
i want to wish everyone all the best of luck and hope we can help each other through the good and bad days.
my weigh in day will be Friday.
good luck everyone.

Hi guys is it possible for me to join? My name is Michele and I'm, well, a food-oholic :eek: I joined ww on Wednesday 04/01/12 tipping the scales at a WHOOPING 18st 6lbs :cry: It is definitely gonna be the last time I ever see that weight!! No point dwelling on it, its time to fight the flab and get to where I want/need to be!!

What scales? Food scales are £39.99 very expensive but I couldn't be without mine tbh so much easier than working pp's out on calculator or looking up in the book!! weighing scales vary from price x

I have my own digital weighing scales that I hid in my wardrobe lol so im not tempted to keep hopping on and off, trying to weigh in just once a week (tuesday morning in my pjs lol)

Weighing scales are wuite cheap about 20 or 30 euro for a good digital set, think you can get the WW ones in Argos or try Dunnes aswell .. mine are just a normal digial set ...

Doing ok today .. have been good food wise dying for my dinner now, boyfriend is making me home made burgers with burger bun and salad, prob a few little chips lol well it is the weekend after all ! boozing tomorrow night, girls night out, i dont find the alcohol too bad as vodka and diet coke is high low in calories, its the hangover munchies the next day OMG i cannot stop eating when Im hungover !!

Hope you all have a fab weekend, I shall catch up with you all on Monday xxx

chelemad said:
Hi guys is it possible for me to join? My name is Michele and I'm, well, a food-oholic :eek: I joined ww on Wednesday 04/01/12 tipping the scales at a WHOOPING 18st 6lbs :cry: It is definitely gonna be the last time I ever see that weight!! No point dwelling on it, its time to fight the flab and get to where I want/need to be!!

That's a good attitude to have! Move forward in a positive way!

Back