Team 2012 =]

So it's Saturday.....I have today and tomorrow before I weigh in!

I have 32 unused activity points!
And 31 unused weekly points!
So I might treat myself to a few glasses of wine tonight!

Woop

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Go sushidoll!! How do you manage to save all your points - wish i had your strength but ill be devouring my weeklies!!

Hope yer all good.

Hows yer back Amii?

I'm feeling determined! My friend is cooking tonight tho, so may use them on her surprise meal!

Just coming to say hello and also that I'm so excited for joining on Tuesday it's bananas!!!!

Hope everyone is ok! Completely exhausted after a 60 hour week :(

Ruth
X

I need a job- i rarely move from the couch!

Always good when someone else does the cooking tho its not always WW friendly!
Me and the boyfriend have pasta bake and vindaloo on the list for dinner this week. I'm scared!!

Decided not to get a digital scale cos it would drive me insane - its also driving me insane having to wait til Wednesday to weigh myself on the chemist scale - I wanna do it now!!

Hi guys!

Of course you can all join.
This post is going to be short and sweet.
I hope everyones doing well!
My back was so bad the other day after I logged off here that I should have went to the hospital, but they scare me so i just stayed home. It eased up a lot yesterday. Though I still ate my feelings away with chocolate biscuits, 2 packs of hula hoops and icecream...baring in mind, thats all I ate yesterday, so I'm pointing it at 34 PP just to be safe :). This morning wasn't so much better... I haven't been able to do shopping as I can't carry the bags, so I had an Activia Intensely Creamy yoghurt - 3PP, a WW chocolate mini roll - 2PP and chickatees - 2PP. ( I was starving!!) Back on the bandwagon as of now though. Last night after eating all the crap I felt like crap!! I think I was getting used to chocolate in moderation!

Hope everyones doing fantastically :)

xoxo Amii

Oh no! Hope your back feels better soon! Sounds a nightmare!
I fractured my tailbone last year and was in complete agony so I know how u feel! Just concentrate on getting better and try not to worry about points too much!

As for me, whoever said excersise makes you feel good lied!
I just did 30 mind on cross trainer, 20 rowing! 20 walking up hill and a 30 min run!

I feel like crap! Never again! I now have a headache and want to sleep

Amii i Hope your back gets better Hun!

Sushidoll I can completely understand the working out thingy! I'm a fitness instructor and around 30% of people who work out get a form of headache/migraine!

My suggestion is to drink powerade or lucozade sport which is horrifically bad for you but stops you getting dehydrated :) hope you're ok!

Day after tomorrow I join woop!!! I have decided to push through my own pain boundaries with my back and I have just bought Just Dance 1 on EBay for 14 quid! Also just got some back heat supports!

Really gonna do this!

Ruth
X

Can I be in 2 teams? It's just I like to post loads as minimins is on my phone so instead of reaching for nibbly stuff I like to read & post, is this ok?
I like the support I get from my other team but would like double support as I'm back on it after a 10lb gain over December.
Kay xxxx

As for me, whoever said excersise makes you feel good lied!
I just did 30 mind on cross trainer, 20 rowing! 20 walking up hill and a 30 min run!

I feel like crap! Never again! I now have a headache and want to sleep

I'm not alone!! I actually cant do any form of heavy exercise - i end up with the worst headaches EVER and end up throwing up afterwards. I've come to realise its just not worth it!

And owww - Amii did they leave you stay off work after what happened?

Is there room for me as well? Had my first weight in on Thursday 5th jan and i am loving the pro points so far. Can i join the team. x

NatalieR said:
Well done Sushidoll85 you must be so pleased. x

Yup! Really happy! I thought it may be higher with all thee exercise I had put in! But I'm happy with any loss!

Just need to stick at it now!

Weigh in tomorrow eeek ! Although have been good this week, weekend was tough but was as good as I could be
- Had a healthy chicken curry + rice on saturday instead of usual takeaway!! Did have few vodkas on sat night
as was out clubbing - all my friends went to mcdonalds after but I resisted - was soooo proud come sunday morning !!

Hope you guys all had good weekends, you all sound so motivated - keep it up! 2012 will be our year :)

Niamh x

Weigh in :)

Right, so I had 2 major (MAJOR) pig out days as my back was sore and I was feeling sorry for myself, but I had a loss... of 1lb...not too bad I suppose!! (well, 3/4's of a lb but shh ;D) Back on track today :)

Hope everyones doing well!

xoxo

StayGoldxOx said:
Weigh in :)

Right, so I had 2 major (MAJOR) pig out days as my back was sore and I was feeling sorry for myself, but I had a loss... of 1lb...not too bad I suppose!! (well, 3/4's of a lb but shh ;D) Back on track today :)

Hope everyones doing well!

xoxo

That's great all things considered!

You obviously did something right!

Hope your back is better!

Back