Team 2012 =]

Is it too late for me to join? I had my first WI on Tuesday and lost 4.5.

I'm a 33 year old mum of 3. I work as a teaching assistant part time and I'm also studying for a degree part time. I eventually want to be a teacher.

I am a serial yoyo dieter but I really feel this year is my year - I'm the heaviest I have ever been and I'm starting to see health problems as a result of my weight so now is the time to do it! Oh an there's the small matter of my wedding vow renewal in October!!! Eek!!

I have just over 5 stone to lose but I feel so positive at the moment I'm confident I will do it this year!

Xxx

ems789 said:
Is it too late for me to join? I had my first WI on Tuesday and lost 4.5.

I'm a 33 year old mum of 3. I work as a teaching assistant part time and I'm also studying for a degree part time. I eventually want to be a teacher.

I am a serial yoyo dieter but I really feel this year is my year - I'm the heaviest I have ever been and I'm starting to see health problems as a result of my weight so now is the time to do it! Oh an there's the small matter of my wedding vow renewal in October!!! Eek!!

I have just over 5 stone to lose but I feel so positive at the moment I'm confident I will do it this year!

Xxx

Welcome Hun! Well done on first weeks loss. It's always good to have something to focus on getting to target for. Keep it up! :) xxx

Hi, I'd like to join if possible? I'm 43, from Northern Ireland and started WW at the end of September 2011. I've loads to lose but I'm in the right frame of mind to do it. I work as an IT manager which means I'm sitting down all day long so I need to start some exercise but I've ordered Davina's fitness DVD and I will be starting that as soon as it arrives.

2012 is definitely going to be my year! I'm sure of it!

jillz said:
Hi, I'd like to join if possible? I'm 43, from Northern Ireland and started WW at the end of September 2011. I've loads to lose but I'm in the right frame of mind to do it. I work as an IT manager which means I'm sitting down all day long so I need to start some exercise but I've ordered Davina's fitness DVD and I will be starting that as soon as it arrives.

2012 is definitely going to be my year! I'm sure of it!

Good luck!

I know what you mean about sitting down all day! Me too! Let me know how the DVD is!

lost 4lbs this week :) sooo happy

Well done on your loss too sushi :)

well done ladies fab losses!!

welcome along jillz. im from ni too and like you in an office job.
i do get out every night with the dog for an hour but i also try to do the jillian michaels 30 day shred to try and tone up.

I do lose on the weeks I don't exercise so if I can't fit it in I don't mind too much.

good luck!

Hi everyone! A bit late to join for the Team for start of 2012 but have been doing Pro Points by myself since start of January. Any room left for me here? :)

First week and I lost 5.5lbs, im so pleased!!!!

Well done/good luck to everyone else!!!

Ruth
x

Nissi said:
Stayed the same WK2. Not surprised or disappointed as I lost 8lb the first week. :)

Well done to all who lost and keep going to all who didn't. :)

8lbs is great! 4lbs a week if u look at it that way!

Well done

wahooo i lost 5lbs this week

9lbs til my goal - seems so near yet so far hahaha

really trying to up the exercise, but dont wanna keep going to gym as I get bored .. yesterday I went to the gym, did threadmill and weights, tonight I am walking to my boyfriends house so about 30 mins, will call a friend for a chat so I shall be gossiping while exercising haha

then tomorrow Im going to do a 40 min gym class, power circuits ... have a busy weekend which will be tough but just gonna do my best ! Saturday night Iv got a meal out with lots of booze - will try choose something healthy but I refuse not to booze lol I only drink Vodka and diet drinks so not too bad !

Hope the rest of you are ok and keeping motivated - lets keep those new years resolutions in mind girls !

Niamh x

So guys, I know I've been missing for awhile!
Welcome to all the newbies!
My pro-points have gone out the window the last week or two...still managed to only gain quarter of a pound. going off to Liverpool on Thursday. I know the boyf will kill me if I start pointing everything so I'm going to start fresh on Tuesday.

Learnt how to cook chicken so I won't be living off snacks and sandwiches!!

Hope everyones doin well! sorry for the dissappearence

xoxo

So guys, I know I've been missing for awhile!
Welcome to all the newbies!
My pro-points have gone out the window the last week or two...still managed to only gain quarter of a pound. going off to Liverpool on Thursday. I know the boyf will kill me if I start pointing everything so I'm going to start fresh on Tuesday.

Learnt how to cook chicken so I won't be living off snacks and sandwiches!!

Hope everyones doin well! sorry for the dissappearence

xoxo

Hope youre ok!
Having a fresh start is great as it sets you up properly and then you can really get on with it :D

Hope you have a fab time in Liverpool!!!

Ruth
x

struggling today :-( just want to eat everything in sight lol haven't gone over my dailies yet but i will do for dinner so going to have to use some weeklies.

Hi - hope its ok If I join ur team :)
2yrs ago I did a VLC diet & lost 4stone in 14wks, felt amazing but could not keep it off. I have now put almost 5stone back on:cry:

First WI on WW today & lost 2lb - bit dissapointed as did not go over my points but did use all my 'party points' so cant complain. :D

Back