Team 2012 =]

well done everyone !

I had a fab weekend away nice and chilled - went for dinner saturday night was bold + got chips aswell lol then had drinks but only had vodka and diet coke although not sure how many LOL

back on track as of today .. weigh in 2moro - hitting the gym 2nite to burn some calories - damage limitation!

will post my weigh in results tomorrow !

wish me luck xxx i need it lol

Niamh xx

well done everyone !

I had a fab weekend away nice and chilled - went for dinner saturday night was bold + got chips aswell lol then had drinks but only had vodka and diet coke although not sure how many LOL

back on track as of today .. weigh in 2moro - hitting the gym 2nite to burn some calories - damage limitation!

will post my weigh in results tomorrow !

wish me luck xxx i need it lol

Niamh xx

Best of luck tomorrow!! :) You'll be graaand. Have a feeling i might be bold later with it being chinese new yr and all!

forgot its chinese new year - oooh what Id give for a chinese now - Im starving !

gonna be good and drag my a$$ to the gym for a quick workout !!

lost another 4lbs this week which makes 8 in 2 weeks :) way more than expected as I've eaten out twice and had a night out drinking!
well done on all the losses this week everyone
champagne_supernova... don't worry about the gain, you'll soon have it off! we can't deprive ourselves too much!
Good luck Niamh! I'm sure you'll be fine at your WI!
Grace x

8 lbs in 2 weeks with treats is brill! You must have a nice healthy metabolism!

Well done!

Hope it continues!

And ditto with Chinese lol

I've been exercising for at least an hour a day... more on my treat days so that's definitely helped!
Even still I was very lucky to have a big loss this week!
Going to Nandos tomorrow so got to do a little research on points!

Lost 0.5lbs this week :) (not quite as much as I wanted but I'll take any loss). An at my "can't get past" weight again - looked at my card & have been here at least 5 times since September :( Hoping all the exercise will get me past it this time!!

Must not eat biscuits this week!!

Off to do my 6km walk in the wind - hopefully not the rain, I got soaked yesterday!

Good luck all for the rest of the week.

Will update slider & graph when I get onto the computer.

I gained 1lb ... not too worry though as had a great weekend - aiming for 2lb loss this week, really want a good loss to get me back on track again !!

Well done Nissi great weight loss keep it up lol x

I lost 1lb so that's 6.5 in 2 weeks :) so happy!!!

Also lost 2 inches from my waist!!!

Ruth
X

Some fab losses happening well done :D those who have gained or sts i'm sure ul loss that plus more next week good luck those facing scales today/tonight i've got mine tomorrow night :eek: lol x

Lost 0.5lbs this week :) (not quite as much as I wanted but I'll take any loss). An at my "can't get past" weight again - looked at my card & have been here at least 5 times since September :( Hoping all the exercise will get me past it this time!!

Must not eat biscuits this week!!

Off to do my 6km walk in the wind - hopefully not the rain, I got soaked yesterday!

Good luck all for the rest of the week.

Will update slider & graph when I get onto the computer.

How many propoints are you on?
Congrads on the losses!!

well done Nissi that's fantastic :) And to all the other losses too of course :)
Niamh, +1 is nothing, especially if you had such a good weekend :D I'm sure you'll lose that and more next week.

26pp sounds so much harder than 29pp knocksmallmum! Good luck sticking to it this week!
x

I don't think 26 is enough if you workout! Let us know how it goes! I'll be interested!

I get about 60 excersise points a week, and people have said eat all weeklies cos of exercise, so not sure what is best to do!

Hi guys!!
Sorry for not being around lately! I'm just back from Liverpool. It's really silly but I was more excited to go to Asda and Sainsburys than any of the clothes shops! You's have so much more variety than we do in Ireland!! JEALOUS! (We need an Asda superstore here ASAP.)
For some reason I'm not able to view the last pages on my browser so I don't know who's names to add to the list :( I'm sorry.

Hope everyones doing well! Congrats Nissi! share your weekly diet plan lol we'd all be greatful ;D
So while I was in liverpool, I ate like a horse. I knew I would so I didn't count on a loss... I just weighed myself there and I'm down to 11 st 4.5 lbs...so a pound loss?? It seems too much as I mean, I gorged... I had about 10 of those malteaser bunnies, 2 packs of skittles and 2 malteasers... let alone the breakfasts lunches and dinners! I did do quite a bit of walking and my dinners were mainly chicken and pepper skewers and other things from a platter that me and the boyf shared...so maybe other than the sweets I wasn't really eating too badly.

xoxo Amii

Back