Team 2012 =]

I can't do SF I'm starving and it's giving me tummy ache :(

I'm in such a bad mood today it all seems so far away now :( 43.5lbs?!?!? Just want to give up and can't lift myself!

Ruth
X

I'm in such a bad mood today it all seems so far away now :( 43.5lbs?!?!? Just want to give up and can't lift myself!

Ruth
X

Hey now! (sorry, what's SF? totally out of the loop!)
Hun, 43.5lbs? You can do it! You're doing so well so far, don't give up now. We're all 100% behind you.
Maybe if you go have a nice long hot bath with some candles and a magazine you might feel a little better! or just cuddle up and watch a movie. If you've some fruit or something have a little snack, even a bit of chocolate. Might not be the best thing to tell you to do when on a diet but we all have those days lol.

Cheer up :)
Anything we can do to make you feel better?
xoxo Amii

StayGoldxOx said:
Hey now! (sorry, what's SF? totally out of the loop!)
Hun, 43.5lbs? You can do it! You're doing so well so far, don't give up now. We're all 100% behind you.
Maybe if you go have a nice long hot bath with some candles and a magazine you might feel a little better! or just cuddle up and watch a movie. If you've some fruit or something have a little snack, even a bit of chocolate. Might not be the best thing to tell you to do when on a diet but we all have those days lol.

Cheer up :)
Anything we can do to make you feel better?
xoxo Amii

Simply Filling its a different form of WW where you don't count and eat off a certain list- as much as you like until you feel satisfied and use your 49 for any extras!

I have 43.5lbs to go until goal and im refusing to lift it!!!!

I might have a little to eat :) thanks for the support ive just had an awful day and everyone around me is expecting me to fail which is doing my head in!!!!!

Thanks again :) I'm still being driven mad by everything I actually feel like I have pins and needles in my hands and feet I'm so wound up!

Ruth
X

26 pp, might actually stick to them this week!! Was used to 29.

Yeah whatever points you used this week change em for next week and see which is better. Have you used weeklies? If not, try eat more, and if you have, try eat less. Keep trying til you know what works for you. Though, weight loss always slows down and at least you're still getting losses. I find working out when im getting slow losses helps. Though i cant work out much anymore cos of my bloody head!

Hi guys!!
Sorry for not being around lately! I'm just back from Liverpool. It's really silly but I was more excited to go to Asda and Sainsburys than any of the clothes shops! You's have so much more variety than we do in Ireland!! JEALOUS! (We need an Asda superstore here ASAP.)
For some reason I'm not able to view the last pages on my browser so I don't know who's names to add to the list :( I'm sorry.

Hope everyones doing well! Congrats Nissi! share your weekly diet plan lol we'd all be greatful ;D
So while I was in liverpool, I ate like a horse. I knew I would so I didn't count on a loss... I just weighed myself there and I'm down to 11 st 4.5 lbs...so a pound loss?? It seems too much as I mean, I gorged... I had about 10 of those malteaser bunnies, 2 packs of skittles and 2 malteasers... let alone the breakfasts lunches and dinners! I did do quite a bit of walking and my dinners were mainly chicken and pepper skewers and other things from a platter that me and the boyf shared...so maybe other than the sweets I wasn't really eating too badly.

xoxo Amii

Sure I've ate more than that in a day!!! (could explain why im overweight in the first place!)
Hope you enjoyed liverpool!!

I did 84 exercise points last week! Wish I hadn't really!!!

Ruth
X

Ruth
X

Hey you'll be fine!!! I've 48 lbs to lose - we'll get there! [if it kills me, ill be a model.]
Have you tried ProPoints? It might be more suited to your needs. Most people love SF, but i honestly think ill never be able to it so ill stick to my beloved propoints. And you do know you can do Propoints ne day and SF the next (but the 49 is shared between both no matter what yer doin) You should try it!

Simply Filling its a different form of WW where you don't count and eat off a certain list- as much as you like until you feel satisfied and use your 49 for any extras!

I have 43.5lbs to go until goal and im refusing to lift it!!!!

I might have a little to eat :) thanks for the support ive just had an awful day and everyone around me is expecting me to fail which is doing my head in!!!!!

Thanks again :) I'm still being driven mad by everything I actually feel like I have pins and needles in my hands and feet I'm so wound up!

Ruth
X

Ahh everyone around me expects me to fail too so I know how it feels :p
Cheer up! and I don't know if i'd like that SF thing...

Any ideas of what to put with a chicken breast? I was thinking of making a chicken breast with paprika powder and then some pasta will peppers and scallions? :/ I'm so bad at this meal thing!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Hey you'll be fine!!! I've 48 lbs to lose - we'll get there! [if it kills me, ill be a model.]
Have you tried ProPoints? It might be more suited to your needs. Most people love SF, but i honestly think ill never be able to it so ill stick to my beloved propoints. And you do know you can do Propoints ne day and SF the next (but the 49 is shared between both no matter what yer doin) You should try it!

Yeah I've lost 6.5 in 2 weeks on propoints so I'm going back to it! I'm pleased that I can just leave SF tonight and jump back to PP :)

Thanks for the support! I will get there because I have to, for me! I need to stop hiding from photographs and feeling terrible at work because I'm a gym instructor who is overweight! We will do this!!!! I don't know what I would do without this site!!

Ruth
X

Yeah I've lost 6.5 in 2 weeks on propoints so I'm going back to it! I'm pleased that I can just leave SF tonight and jump back to PP :)

Thanks for the support! I will get there because I have to, for me! I need to stop hiding from photographs and feeling terrible at work because I'm a gym instructor who is overweight! We will do this!!!! I don't know what I would do without this site!!

Ruth
X

Me either!! Yeah definitely go back to propoints if you can lost that much in 2 weeks!! And you can use a gym for free so thats brilliant!

StayGoldxOx said:
Ahh everyone around me expects me to fail too so I know how it feels :p
Cheer up! and I don't know if i'd like that SF thing...

Any ideas of what to put with a chicken breast? I was thinking of making a chicken breast with paprika powder and then some pasta will peppers and scallions? :/ I'm so bad at this meal thing!

I don't like it, very similar to SW!

I did some chicken with that maggi oh so juicy seasoning last night!!! Absolutely fabulous I will definitely be doing it again- reduced in asda too! Just put The chicken breasts in the bag that's provided with the seasoning provided, tie it up and put in the oven for 40-50 minutes! The garlic one is 3pp for the whole packet or 1pp for half :) yum yum :)

Also tandoori spices cooked with fat free yogurt for a tikka style chicken or you could even do some fajitas with smoked paprika etc! Jamie Oliver's chicken fajita recipe is amazing!!!

Ruth
X

Me either!! Yeah definitely go back to propoints if you can lost that much in 2 weeks!! And you can use a gym for free so thats brilliant!

Yeah I will do for definite! I know it's good a free gym! Just too embarrassed to use it when members are In so I do it when I'm on lates and I've closed it!

Ruth
X

Yeah I will do for definite! I know it's good a free gym! Just too embarrassed to use it when members are In so I do it when I'm on lates and I've closed it!

Ruth
X

Exactly what i'd do!! Have an actual phobia of exercising in front of people cos my face gets all red and i look like a baby elephant trying to rollerskate when im on a treadmill!

Exactly what i'd do!! Have an actual phobia of exercising in front of people cos my face gets all red and i look like a baby elephant trying to rollerskate when im on a treadmill!

That made me laugh! I'm sure you don't!

I feel like the members are watching me and with my titles and qualifications I do find it embarrassing!

Ruth
X

I kinda know how you feel - thats the reason i'm afraid to train to be a beautician/hairdresser. Bloody everyone expects you to be skinny! Grr! :(

Isn't it annoying!!! We will get there!!!! WE WILL!!!

Ruth
X

Yes Ruth we most certainley will lol x

Positive thoughts! *need some vibes*

Feeling much better this morning :) thanks for the support last night!

Ruth
X

Back