Team 2012 =]

Wow - such fab losses! WI tomorrow for me - not feeling like I've lost anything but then again it's been the dreaded TOTM. Won't mind not losing as long as I A) don't gain and/or B) lose extra next week.

I don't ask for much :p

Started exercise this week; jogging mostly and a Zumba class and it's amazing how good you feel once you take the step and do it!

Anyway, all the best for Friday WI's! xxx

Dee89 said:
Wow - such fab losses! WI tomorrow for me - not feeling like I've lost anything but then again it's been the dreaded TOTM. Won't mind not losing as long as I A) don't gain and/or B) lose extra next week.

I don't ask for much :p

Started exercise this week; jogging mostly and a Zumba class and it's amazing how good you feel once you take the step and do it!

Anyway, all the best for Friday WI's! xxx

Good luck for WI

Grrrr I hate TOTM you will achieve both of your objectives!

Ruth
X

2.5 off for me today. was hoping for 3 as that would have gotten me my 5% but I did get my first half stone and in only 4 weeks which is unheard of for me, i'm always a slow loser xx

Last edited:
MrsK87 said:
2.5 off for me today. was hoping for 3 as that would have gotten me my 5% but I did get my first half stone and in only 4 weeks which os unheatd of for me, i'm always a slow loser xx

That's amazing! Well done! Maybe next week you'll get your 5% off

;)

I had a treat yesterday.......
The girls at work went to macdonalds and I didn't prepare lunch!

I had a sweet chilli chicken wrap :) was easy to point as was on my app list!

And even after that I was only 2 points over for the day! Weeklies rock lol

well done!! im sure it was yummy and its great knowing u havent messed anything up lol I'm going to have a takeaway treat tomorrow night a hubby is out for the night :)

Good luck for WI

Grrrr I hate TOTM you will achieve both of your objectives!

Ruth
X

Thanks - had WI this AM and lost 3lbs!!!

Honeslty am so shocked as I had a sneaky peek on Wednesday and I had stayed the same! My extra visits to the gym must have really helped. (I know, I know...SP's are bad! Ooops!)

Feeling good as tonight is my first night out for dinner since starting WW - and I feel I deserve a wee reward now :D

Hope you're all getting on okay! x

Niamhs said:
wow so many posts :)

Well done on all the exercise thats brilliant, sorry cant remember who is training for the half marathon ?? Id love to do a full marathon, started to run and can do about 5K (on threadmill) but gotta get out down and jog outside ... I agree that exercise makes ya feel great, I do classes at my gym .. toning, circuit training etc and really enjoy them.

Niamh xx

That would be me! Struggling a bit tho! I can run for ages in gym! Once I run outside I struggle with breathing after about 12k my lungs start to feel tight like I'm having a panic attack or something!

Well how I got to 5k was an app on my phone called c25k look it up online, it's interval training! That took 8 weeks then I wanted to get to 10k! But I've only ever ran half a marathon twice both times on treadmill! I don't really jog, I run! Maybe that's where the breathing thing comes in?

You sound like u do lots of exercise! What's your fave?

To be honest I tend to change my exercise - Iv given lots of stuff a go that I didnt like, such as spinning .. I know most
ppl love it, but just wasnt for me !

I enjoy Zumba, also enjoy gym classes, especially toning which is basically using weights to tone arms, legs etc
and they incorporate squats and sit ups aswell ... also really like doing my own thing, threadmill, crosstrainer etc
and I enjoy walking outside - esp with friends as ya can have a good gossip and the time goes quick

Whats ur fav Sushigirl ? :) xx

Erm well I danced all my life! And danced on cruise ships from age 18 to 24! Until I settled down with my boyfriend!

I sometimes go back to my old dance school and do tap class! They are all 18 and me 26 but I love it! Such a great work out and i love dance so it's fun! I teach Saturday morning ballet classes too for 4 to 10 year olds! So it's not an intense work out but it gets me moving!

And I'm with you on spinning I hate it too! Especially if you on a bile next to a sweaty man! As when the move quickly the sweat like flicks onto you! Lol!

I love swimming too but I am very self conscious right now! I keep saying I'll go when I lose x amount of lbs and then when I lose it still feeling fat!

oh wow all that dancing - fair play thats brilliant! I must get back into dancing myself, I used to go to hip hop classes as well as Zumba, Its hard to find ones that the times suit me as I work til 6pm every eve and if I go home after work I find it soo hard to get off the couch lol

Whereas with the gym I head straight from work and do my workout - then come home and chill out for the night ...
I dont do much swimming although when I was away last weekend I got into the pool, once you are in it no one can see you anyways haha take the plunge!! Women of all shapes and sizes were there honestly xxxx

Have you got much weight to lose til goal Sushi ?? Iv got 10lbs although maybe more will see when I get there ... !!

No exercise this weekend - always find it hard to do anything at the weekend ha im lazy and also normally hungover hehehe

Am chilling 2nite .. BF is making me dinner - home made burger with wedges yummy then tomorrow chill, out tomorrow night (VODKA!!) although saying to myself 'I will try to take it easy!!' LOL never seems to work out ! Iv got points saved for booze anyways so thats ok

Chill Sunday + try to resist hangover munchies !!

Hope you all have a fab weekend, will catch up on Monday

Niamh XXXXX

Thanks - had WI this AM and lost 3lbs!!!

Honeslty am so shocked as I had a sneaky peek on Wednesday and I had stayed the same! My extra visits to the gym must have really helped. (I know, I know...SP's are bad! Ooops!)

Feeling good as tonight is my first night out for dinner since starting WW - and I feel I deserve a wee reward now :D

Hope you're all getting on okay! x

Well done on 3 lbs Dee! the exercise clearly paid off!

I'm going out for a birthday meal tonight to an italian, I've only used 8pp today and no weeklies so I'm definitely going to have pizza, which I haven't had since starting, so definitely looking forward to it!

x

Well done on 3 lbs Dee! the exercise clearly paid off!

I'm going out for a birthday meal tonight to an italian, I've only used 8pp today and no weeklies so I'm definitely going to have pizza, which I haven't had since starting, so definitely looking forward to it!

x

Mmmm, pizza! Hope it was good - I had a steak and chips and it was practically the best thing I've ever eaten! :p

Niamahs

Mmmmm pizza sounds yummy! You did well to only eat 8pp all day! My breakfast normally equals that lol

And to Niamahs! I don't know how much weight I need to loose, I don't care about bmi or tables that say I need to weigh a certain amount! I want to fit into these Jeans I have which are a uk 12! I am currently a 14 which as I'm 5ft9 isn't all that bad really! I used to be a size 10 but I looked way too thin, and struggled to maintain it as I've always been a big eater!

Well pizza was really good :) I had a margherita with chillies and peppers, managed to resist putting pepperoni on there to try and control the points a little! Then by pure chance when passing out birthday cake I happened to get a really small slice so didn't feel too bad about it!
very proud of myself for not having cheesy garlic bread for starter as most people had it and i LOVE the stuff!!
All in all, not too bad, been spinning this morning to make up for it.
I just had a 6 point porridge, a 2 point special k bar and then 0 point fruit to keep me going before the meal... wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

I feel exactly the same as you sushi doll, its definitely more about how clothes fit and what I see in the mirror than the numbers on the scales... still feels great when you get a good loss though!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :) x

I was secretly giving myself a high-five for saying no to the freshly made bread when it was being passed around the table - so well done on saying no to the cheesy garlic bread! Don't know if my willpower would have quite managed that!

Going to my friends today for Sunday lunch! Gonna have to do some adding up in my head me thinks! It's wi tomorrow so a new week! Still got 35 weeklies left

Back