Team 2012 =]

Well done squiffs lol x

Well Done Squiffs, that's great! :) x

Well done Sushidoll :D

I don't know how I've managed it but I lost another 3lbs this week :)
Which brings me up to 11lbs in 3 weeks... really expected a low number this week so very happy!
Good luck to anyone else weighing in today :D

Anyone else not feeling like they're on a diet? Weird, I know, but so far today, because I have trained myself into knowing the meals that have a certain amounts of pp's and what's filling, I just eat those automatically. I think I'm beginning to see what people mean by it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change.

Hope that it continues that way and that I keep losing!

And well done everyone on your fab losses! :D

Mmmmm some help please

My mum has made some bolognese, she said what was in it! It was all zero point veg! And mince! And a small amount of olive oil!

So I had that with lots of veg instead of pasta!

So how many points for mince and olive oil? I guessed 10??

It was probably similar amount of bolognese you'd get I'm resturant but without pasta

Anyone else not feeling like they're on a diet? Weird, I know, but so far today, because I have trained myself into knowing the meals that have a certain amounts of pp's and what's filling, I just eat those automatically. I think I'm beginning to see what people mean by it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change.

Hope that it continues that way and that I keep losing!

And well done everyone on your fab losses! :D

Totally agree, there aren't many diets that would allow you to lose and be able to eat your favourite things. It really is just a lifestyle change and it is teaching me a ton about portion control!

gracemiren said:
Totally agree, there aren't many diets that would allow you to lose and be able to eat your favourite things. It really is just a lifestyle change and it is teaching me a ton about portion control!

I eat exactly what I used to eat but add in a breakfast to use all my points up!

Who'd have thought a bit more exercise and a 6-10 point breakfast would help me lose 10 lb in 4 weeks

I eat all my weeklies too! Spread them out to up dailys! I am eating so much!

Can't have been eating enough before ww

Hi all,

0.5lbs loss for me this week :) not as much as I wished but any loss is fab.
Hoping all the exercise will pay off next week (have my fingers crossed;)
Have 12lbs to go until I reach goal :)

Managed a 9.35 km walk in 83mins this morning! Am well on track for a good time in the pink ribbon 10km walk - 5 weeks to go!!!

Well done to you all & good luck to all still to weigh in

Claire

That's cool! I might get one!

How are you?

The weight watchers pedometer is so worth it - like you never know what you're earning in a day! When i was in Rome i earned 9 points just casually walking around one day and if it wasnt for the pedometer i'd never have guessed i earned any!!

I'm good - terrified of going over my weeklies and nervous about not having a loss but this is normal for me!! How're you?

Mmmmm some help please

My mum has made some bolognese, she said what was in it! It was all zero point veg! And mince! And a small amount of olive oil!

So I had that with lots of veg instead of pasta!

So how many points for mince and olive oil? I guessed 10??

It was probably similar amount of bolognese you'd get I'm resturant but without pasta

Mince is 5pp for 1 portion i think, you probably wouldnt have had much more than 8pp for the mince. As for olive oil, i usually wouldn't point it if its more than 1 person eating but its between 1 & 3pp per tablespoon.

Soooo... i think you'd be safe with 11points. I strongly doubt it'd be anything more!

Back