Team 2012 =]

Hmmm I think I need to run with someone else!
I have no clue whether I am slow/average/fast pace! None of my friends run!

I just did a 30min run and did 6.2k! To me that's good! But dunno how fast a normal person runs!

I might join a running group for few weeks if I can be bothered lol

Hmmm I think I need to run with someone else!
I have no clue whether I am slow/average/fast pace! None of my friends run!

I just did a 30min run and did 6.2k! To me that's good! But dunno how fast a normal person runs!

I did week 5 day 2 on C25K today and that was 30 mins (I added some mins to the end to make it an even number lol!) and my distance was 3.6k! Obv that is low partially because of the walking parts but still - just shows how good 6.2k is in the same length of time! :D

Dee89 said:
I did week 5 day 2 on C25K today and that was 30 mins (I added some mins to the end to make it an even number lol!) and my distance was 3.6k! Obv that is low partially because of the walking parts but still - just shows how good 6.2k is in the same length of time! :D

Just downloaded c25k free app & am wondering if it's good. Also am not sure where to start - i can walk 10km in 1hr 30 so not too unfit but i don't run at all so am thinking maybe should start at week1, day1 :) (I also have "run fat ***** run" book but haven't started that yet!!)

Claire :)

knocksmallmum said:
Just downloaded c25k free app & am wondering if it's good. Also am not sure where to start - i can walk 10km in 1hr 30 so not too unfit but i don't run at all so am thinking maybe should start at week1, day1 :) (I also have "run fat ***** run" book but haven't started that yet!!)

I started at week 1 when I did it! I could prob run 5-10mins at the time! But I think if you start at week 1 it pushes your body harder each week and helps you learn to breath etc! By week 5/6 you wish the walking parts never existed as it is easier to run!

Plus if you do more than 3 times a week you can finish before 8 weeks

Well I only started on Week 4 because I'd been building up my running anyway and what I'd been doing was very similar to C25K - otherwise I think starting at Week 1 would have the way forward. Think I'll probs go back to Week 1 when I finally decide to start running outside though - it's a whole other ball game out there lol!

Dee
x

Dee89 said:
Well I only started on Week 4 because I'd been building up my running anyway and what I'd been doing was very similar to C25K - otherwise I think starting at Week 1 would have the way forward. Think I'll probs go back to Week 1 when I finally decide to start running outside though - it's a whole other ball game out there lol!

Dee
x

Totally true! When I started running outside I went back to level 5! As I struggled breathing properly! It hurt my chest!

Now I just run and run and run! Lol

Last edited:
Hey guys just wanted to update you on my progress I'm super duper happy about it!! I've weighed in today and hit 3stone overall weightloss! wooooohooooo just 3ish more stone to go!!!! half way there!!!

MINT!!! x

(sorry if this sounded a bit self indulgent lol I'm just ecstatic!)

Sweetas15.13 said:
Hey guys just wanted to update you on my progress I'm super duper happy about it!! I've weighed in today and hit 3stone overall weightloss! wooooohooooo just 3ish more stone to go!!!! half way there!!!

MINT!!! x

That's fantastic!
How long you been dieting for?

I was at my top weight last new year ... Lost a stone then got pregnant had my baby n lost 1.5stones put on a few pounds over Xmas n have lost a further 16.5lbs since January 12 so a bit messy but getting there! Lol was expecting to gain during pregnancy but was super careful and ate healthily the whole time! :) so 3stone overall woohoo x

MINT!!! x

Very inspiring - you're starting weight was exactly the same as mine - 228lbs! So seeing others get there makes me believe I can too! Well done (and if I was you I'd be telling everyone I met so you aren't being self-indulgent at all!!)

xx

I'm having a naughty lunch tomorrow at work! We going out for fish and chips at lunch!

Anyway I was gonna get a piece of battered fish and mushy peas! No chips!

So I guessed fish 12 points ( average size)
Mushy peas 4 points
Total 16

What you guys think at that guess!?

I'm doing a 45-60min run tomorrow anyway! Which is very good of me lol!

I'm having a naughty lunch tomorrow at work! We going out for fish and chips at lunch!

Anyway I was gonna get a piece of battered fish and mushy peas! No chips!

So I guessed fish 12 points ( average size)
Mushy peas 4 points
Total 16

What you guys think at that guess!?

I'm doing a 45-60min run tomorrow anyway! Which is very good of me lol!

Had a wee search for you and it seems that most people seem to say about 16pp for the fish alone (but that seems very high to me tbh!) But Harry Ramsdens is apparently 23pp for fish, chips and mushy peas - so that makes the 16pp even less likely! (Sorry, this isn't helping very much!)

But funny you should mention chips because I've been telling everyone all week about how I cannot wait for WI on Friday because I'm going to get the chippy I've been craving all week mmmm! Can't wait :D Hope you enjoy yours!

Dee!! You can do it! Persevere! I feel Soo much better lighter! I don't in the least bit look skinny but my size 18's are finally loose on me I've been in superstretched 18's and 20's for a long time ... Soon be venturing into the 16's ... I can't bring myself to buy them I'm Soo used to picking up bigger sizes! I bought a size 20 top from asda the other day without thinking and the material doesn't touch me ... It used to strangle me... I'm gonna keep it to remind myself how far I've come... Its all these little things that make the struggle so worthwhile! 16's fit now I just am not in the mental state to accept that my body has shrunk a bit... Very odd sensation lol xxx

the points for fish and chips are in your ww book purple one i think sorry cannot look for you on hol x enjoy

boofle said:
the points for fish and chips are in your ww book purple one i think sorry cannot look for you on hol x enjoy

I just did 18 for fish and mushy peas! I don't eat the bottom of fish anyway so only half he batter gets eaten really! So if anything I over estimated! Plus I have all 49 weeklies left! So if it's more that's okay!

Mmmmm Friday to go! Then SF this weekend!

Monday WI

Dee!! You can do it! Persevere! I feel Soo much better lighter!

I definitely will persevere - especially after this morning. Got an amazing surprise at WI (I do it at home)....lost 3lb so got my 10% loss star AND my 25lb star! Absolutely delighted!

Loss was more than usual because of smaller loss at previous weeks WI (due to dreaded TOTM) but wasn't expecting the result I got today. I had hit the gym a lot but even better, I did it because I wanted to and am actually enjoying it.

So hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'm definitely going to enjoy mine :D

xxx

Hiya guys.

Couldn't make my SW meeting this week :( was working from 4am till 5 pm and had to be in bed by 8 to do it all over again the next day :( so I weighed myself today (after the bloating had gone down from flying) and my WW scales said 10st 8.5lbs!! the scales tend to be wrong so I said 10st 9lbs... but still! I've lost a stone ! :) delighted! My BMI is now Normal :) Absolutely delighted with myself today!

Hope everyones doing well, was working on earlies all week so I wasn't online!

I definitely will persevere - especially after this morning. Got an amazing surprise at WI (I do it at home)....lost 3lb so got my 10% loss star AND my 25lb star! Absolutely delighted!

Loss was more than usual because of smaller loss at previous weeks WI (due to dreaded TOTM) but wasn't expecting the result I got today. I had hit the gym a lot but even better, I did it because I wanted to and am actually enjoying it.

So hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'm definitely going to enjoy mine :D

xxx

Congrats!!

That's amazing!!

Back