Team 2012 =]

Sadface today guys! weighed myself again this morning and it was 10 10... I think my WW scales are dodgy!!

i got rid of my ww scales they always showed me 2lbs heavier than the ww class scales and I knew it was my scales because when I went to sw classes they were 2lb out too.

I got a nice black set of digital salter scales from debenhams and they are spot on

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_308010600560BTSC_-1?lid=//productsuniverse/en_GB/product_online=Y/categories%3C{productsuniverse_60861}/categories%3C{productsuniverse_60861_60649}/categories%3C{productsuniverse_60861_60649_127781}

This is the one i have. only thing is u have to tap it on the floor to turn it on rather than stand on it.

I had thought about using the ones in boota but i'm quite shy and would go bright red even though nobody would even be taking notice of me. Plus i weigh naked and i think there is a high possibility i would get arrested lol!!!

What are everyone's short term goals?
I think it's good to have goals as it is something to aim for!

I am going to Canada in 12 weeks and I want to loose 1 stone before I go! I want to be able to wear some lovely dresses without leggings to cover my fat legs! So lots of exercise and I should get there!

MrsK87 said:
I had thought about using the ones in boota but i'm quite shy and would go bright red even though nobody would even be taking notice of me. Plus i weigh naked and i think there is a high possibility i would get arrested lol!!!

I have used boots before! It prints it out on a little
Ticket! So only you see! And It measures your height, so if you breath in lots it makes your height taller and bmi less lol

But your right, you'll weigh more as wearing clothes, plus you would probably have eaten breakfast by time you weigh! I weigh before breakfast and before
Getting dressed! So the scales at boots make me weigh 2-3 lbs more

sushidoll85 said:

I am going to Canada in 12 weeks and I want to loose 1 stone before I go! I want to be able to wear some lovely dresses without leggings to cover my fat legs! So lots of exercise and I should get there!

My first wedding anniversary is 27th April and I had said I would lose a stone by then from Jan. I have 2.5lbs to go so hopefully i will be nearer to 1.5 stone and then we are going on cruise on 1st july with the hubbys family an his 2 sisters are size 6!!!!! so want to lose as much as possible by then.

Canada will be amazing i'm sure u can't wait!

sushidoll85 said:

It's my eldest daughter's first communion on 12th May & my family are coming over. I think I'd like to lose 6lbs (wouldn't be unhappy with 4lbs either!!) 9 weeks to go so hopefully it won't be too difficult :) If I manage I'll only have 6lbs to go to goal & I'd like to be there before 24th August for my 10th wedding anniversary - would be great to be lighter than I was on my wedding day :)

Enjoy Canada & good luck with your goal.

Claire

Great goals guys!

I just did an online shop at h&m as my crappy town doesn't have one! I saw a dress I liked and they never had my new slim size!

Anyway I also ordered some bright skinny jeans in bright blue, tall! And a size .......12!
That's it! I have 12 weeks to get into them and I can wear them on holiday lol! Currently size 12 can zip up but I got overhang!

So that's another goal to add to my list!

MrsK87 said:
My first wedding anniversary is 27th April and I had said I would lose a stone by then from Jan. I have 2.5lbs to go so hopefully i will be nearer to 1.5 stone and then we are going on cruise on 1st july with the hubbys family an his 2 sisters are size 6!!!!! so want to lose as much as possible by then.

Canada will be amazing i'm sure u can't wait!

Size 6!!
I have a size 6 friend, even when I was a slim size 10 I felt like a fattie next to her! But now I think she looks too thin and wouldn't want to be that tiny!

Hi Dee,

That's an amazing result! You must be soooo happy!

I really was :D

And in answer to your mini goals question - well, I live for them! The % ones, silver 7's etc really keep me going but atm I'm thinking of a holiday I'm going on in 3 weeks time to Spain. Really want to hit the 2 stone loss mark by then (I have 3lb's to go). So much easier than focusing on the big weight-loss picture!

My friend is getting married in June so I would like to look and feel good in a dress and also in photographs! Got just under 3 months to go so I would like to have lost the majority of my weight by then!!!

Im also going back to meetings (hopefully) in April and I would love to get to target in a meeting!

Hitting 50lbs or 45lbs is my final goal!

Ruth
X

sushidoll85 said:
Size 6!!
I have a size 6 friend, even when I was a slim size 10 I felt like a fattie next to her! But now I think she looks too thin and wouldn't want to be that tiny!

Yip size 6 although they are both smaller than 5ft so it doesnt look out og proportion. Both of them eat the biggest pile of rubbish too.ggggrrrrrrrr lol

Needless to say when I had them as my bridesmaids I made sure my 5ft 5 size 12 sister was standing next to me lol

I'm gonna have a simply filling week!

I'll let you know how it all goes! Ive lost every week! At a pretty constant rate either 2 or 1 lbs a week! So we'll see if this brings same results! Hope so! As its easia to follow!

Back