Team 2012 =]

STS this week, and I probably deserve it!
Still feel that I shouldn't have lost last week due to a fatty weekend, and this week everyone seemed to have birthday meals, was out monday, tuesday and wednesday night and then it was my mums 50th birthday party saturday, which involved alot of food! Tried to make sure I was keeping an eye on portions but didn't bother with pointing it (all homemade by mum and couldnt bear to try work it out!!)
Plus only managed to get out for one run on saturday due to a busy week, as opposed to 4-5 exercise sessions!
Going to try and have a strict week to make up for it and hopefully will have lost 2lbs next week!

Eeeek! Just had to share this moment! Jean shopping! The lady had to go fetch me a 12! 14 no longer fits! The dress isn't jean shopping, just a nice spot!
Oh I'm apparently 2 inches taller too lol! 34 inside leg!

Attachments

• image-253850893.jpg
    image-253850893.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 35
sushidoll85 said:
Eeeek! Just had to share this moment! Jean shopping! The lady had to go fetch me a 12! 14 no longer fits! The dress isn't jean shopping, just a nice spot!
Oh I'm apparently 2 inches taller too lol! 34 inside leg!

fab!!! well done I'm sure you where over the moon!

No weigh in for me this week - feeling awful, endometriosis has flared up again & lying on the sofa with a hot water bottle. Think painkillers are beckoning (although trying to hold off) :(

You're all doing so well :) I haven't been jean shopping yet - still remember my nightmare trip to BT a few years ago when nothing would fit & I nearly left in tears!!! Haven't bought jeans since :(

Keep it up & good luck with all your mini goals.

Claire x

boofle said:
it is 44 calories x

I had the soup last week and it's 1pp!

A trick is that 40cals is about 1pp

So if I'm out without calculator I use that theory! So if it was 60 cal I'd put it as 2pp
If it was 50 I'd put it as 1 still

Hey everyone,

Well done on all the losses and clothing victories.

I lost half a pound last night, don't really consider it a loss but at least it's going in the right direction. Tried to spread my weeklies out across last week but then unplanned pub based activities occurred and it all went wrong. I know that keeping all my weeklies for the weekend works for me so I'll keep going like that.

I seem to be constantly hungry at the moment, think it's a spring growth spurt!

Ruth x

Just had a portion of chips for lunch - from the actual chip shop - and they were delicious. I've been craving them on and off for a week and a half and thought today, you know what, stuff it! Im having them! It was actually a very small portion and I'm well within Dailies (plus going to gym later) so don't feel guilty at all. Though I am slightly concerned I'll fall asleep at my desk since I'm no longer used to having such fatty/salty foods at lunchtime lol!

And here I am - a girl with regret :( My stomach is sooo sore! It just goes to show how your body changes and can't process fat/salt etc the way it was used to having to before WW. Tried to run the pain away but to no avail! But still, I'm within points, still managed to do Week 6 Day 3 of C25K and pledged to not have anymore chips for a while - so an overall win I reckon!

I was just talking about this today! I have very little fat in my diet now and I splurged out a couple of weeks ago with garlic fries, garlic mayo and chicken goujons.. Definitely was left feeling urrrgggh afterwards! never again! Just goes to show you what our bodies used to have to put up with...

I was just talking about this today! I have very little fat in my diet now and I splurged out a couple of weeks ago with garlic fries, garlic mayo and chicken goujons.. Definitely was left feeling urrrgggh afterwards! never again! Just goes to show you what our bodies used to have to put up with...

I know! It was crazy - good thing is it did away with my appetite for the evening but still bleugh!

had a 'yippee!' moment today.
It is my 4 year anniversary with my other half tomorrow so out of interest i dug out my first date size 12 skinny black jeans from the wardrobe and they FIT! COMFORTABLY!
It is the first time in about 3 years they've gone on without struggle!
super happy!

Fab Grace - well done! Fitting into old clothes is the best - it's like getting a whole new wardrobe without paying a penny :D

Back