Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

hows everyone doing?
cant wait for wi on monday morning!!!
keep motivated ladies - just keep your goal close in your mind! xxx

I just had a kip to try and get over the tiredness and now feel really groggy but that may be because I slept with the heating on full, a fleece dressing gown, a nightgown and two togs equalling 23. tog.
Lol.

got to drink more as only drunk 2 pints so far today!

how is everyone else.
I am gonna find this so hard when you lot go to bed and I am still stuck at work!

x

just remember your goal and you will be fine!!!

a summer of fab clothes and looking gorgeous!

keep with it! we can do this xxx

Hey girls doing ok feel back 100% focused am determined to be in my clothes and not fat clothes for summer whoop whoop and i cant wait till my thighs dont touch at top yayayyayayayayayay whoooooooo.#
Thanks for that FNM will look into it. If i was you id try and drink extra water after the nap in that level of warmness bless you little hamster xxxxx

I know lol. I get sooooooooo cold on this diet. I am normally cold anyway but jesus i have been feezing even when its lush outside!

So whos weighing when?

Gonna have my half of my shake at about 4.30 ish. think I have done well so far and am proud of myself.
I am loving how easy this diet is and the fact my kitchen stays clean as h2b is never home to eat and I just wash straight up after so that its clean for my next shake hehe!
x

ps my weigh in is a day early on sunday night at 7.30pm so cant be put down for this weeks weigh in which is fair enough as I only started this week but I will be able to tell the world how much I have lost! I am hopeing for at least 7lbs!
x

you will have easily lost 7lbs fnm.....no probs!
i wi on monday morning so wont be able to be put down for this week either but will report back then....

i think you have done so well fnm - wea re going to look fab come summer xxx

thank you and ditto to you!
My tough time will be at work when the sweets are being handed out and also when we go away for the easter weekend. We are stayingin a travlelodge! x

Woah -this thread moves fast. Petrina, glad you found us! Isn't it great we are all doing well, what a motivational team.
I've managed my 2.25 litres so anything else is a bonus today. Still sitting with my coat on till the heating kicks in, not freezing but just chilled by the biting wind while I was out. Being nagged to get snacks for my DD so will have to face the kitchen.
Also, IreneH has pm'd to say we have to have a minimum of 3 results to enter our weekly results and the biggest loser (didn't sound like a compliment -lol).
So, when is your OFFICIAL wi (not the sneaky check-in) and have we 3 for this week as I think most of us are Monday? I am Monday so happy to submit to next week.

i wi friday but i think that im the only one this week so am happy for it to be left. to be honest i dont think itl be great cos its my totm, am bit worried about my weigh in being rubbish cos of that and then being so down about it that i eat my own weight in choc :( Oh well,had a good day but hubs just peed me off men:mad::mad:!!
Sometimes doesnt it get on your nerves doing loads for everyone and being about as appreciated as a chocolate teapot hmmph. Day ok still bit headachey and of course now cross oh well maybe the heat from my temper will speed my metabolism up :D:D:D

Hey Guys! My WI is tomorrow. Four days into the plan. I was so hungry today. I just drunk loads of water but all I keep thinking about is food, lol. Hows everyone doing?

lol @ iwant2bslim. you will get there. Have a nice long bath and have an early night!
Well guys i am at work. Have drunk my full daily 4 pints and have drunk 50cl?? bottle of evian and am on my second one as am trying to hold the hunger out till 22.00 when I will have my gorgeous porridge!

Only trouble is, I am in the mess room (where people eat and the computers are) and all I can smell is the smell of lovely food. I wont say what as I dont want to be out of order and mention it but its sooooooooooo hard! I will do it tho! I have to for me and for the team!!!!
xxx

Poor you, Iw2bs, you need as much support as you can get, don't you? My DH hasn't even asked how CD is going although he does make me a hot water drink and bring it to me in bed before he leaves for work. Thank goodness we are all rooting for each other.
Petrina, how come your WI is 4 days in and not 7?
FNM - you have shown such great strength and we are on the cusp of day 4 so stick to what you believe and what your goal is. I have no idea what it is like to work a night shift so I admire you for that alone, let alone what you actually do - having lives in the balance. Good luck.

Righto, just read the thread -- thankies for the birthday wishes! And thankies to Wez who saved me from a cream cake :D

Today is my sixth day -- WI tomorrow! I always get weighed in the morning. Hopeful I've done ok (pretty sure it's a decent loss - woo hoo!)

You're all being great ladies! xxxxx Anyone else want to add me on Facebook? PM me if so and I'll give you my link/email address xxxxx

Great to see you Sunnysmile. You kept to your diet through your bday -I would never have done it. Biggest obstacle, especially in the early days. Best of luck for your WI tomorrow. I'm sure you'll let us know your fab news.
Yay, I'm pleased all our team are in. We are on a roll girls. So even if we don't enter this week, we have the momentum to do as well next week.

Well done sunny impressive managed to get through today so on to day 6, amazing i never realised how much i ate for emotional reasons before doing this... at least i know what made me lardy :) and at least by removing food ill hopefully break the habit, strangely have found it harder last couple of days dont know if thats cos of totm??
I hope i dont need to much support would hate to be the moany drainey one of the group :( although i feel we all seem to get on well and have similar situations i know i wouldnt have got through this without you guys so hope we all stick it out as it would be hard to go it alone now ive got used to having you guys... its nice to know we are all in the same boat and it helps me not cheat as i dont want to come on here and say i have! Am in ketosis but mt sticks changing colour all over the place dont know what thats all about!! Good luck all and you FNM at work bless you!! speak to girls well done to you all and big hugz xx

hey girlys just had my porridge. Made it with more water as someone suggested and big no no! it was so sloppy and bitty! (not like little britain lol) hey to sunnysmile and welcome back!
We are all doing soooooooooooo well.
Only 3 and a half more hours left till i finish woohoooo! also had training on som enew stuff and advice we are giving. telling people with chest pains to chew on 4 asprins.... yum!
night night one and all!
xxxx

Hi girlies!!

IW2BS -- my ketostix change all over the place too, so you aren't alone. What's that all about?! LOL

FNM -- I haven't tried the porridge yet. Is it like real porridge? I have a love/hate relationship with it... too thick or too thin and I can't stomach it. :/

Anyway girlies... had my weigh in this morning... 210lbs!!!!! A loss of 11lbs!!!!! I can't believe it, I am absolutely shocked and delighted :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got on and off 3 times and moved the scales just to be sure :D xxxxx

Back