Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Hi girls,
well done to everyone for sticking to the diets. i am finding it quite tough but came on yesterday so that explains a few things! scales dont seem to be shifting but thats always the way with me when its totm. its difficult not to be disheartened when you dont see the scales shift but i am hoping to get down to 10st 9lbs by Monday....we shall have to see (fingers crossed)

love xxx

iw2bs - im still here!!! lets get everyone back on here - we need the support! xxx

i know i did think that it had gone quiet oh well im not stopping posting it helps me to much!!! have a good day and FNM do what you feel you need to if you dont think youl manage that night i think its better to plan then to just go mad on the night!! but i got shot down when i said that somewhere else to!!!! I dont see how planning is not better than not personally ! oh well love to all xxxx

yay gamma glad your ok! i think i posted that the weekend you were ill! gald your still here and going for it youl get to your goal love n hugs and wes stick in there love kids are hard work!!! xxxx

Yea I think i will see how i feel more nearer the time it is in 3 weeks and I may be feeling different then!

I am sooooooooooooo tired today! I think i may have a kip in a bit!
x

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had a crap week felt really down about not being able to eat while my mum and sis were eating lovely food. Plus its TOTM so that makes it worse. I have my WI tonight but the scales haven't moved since sunday still coming up 10.2 which is still 10lbs in total which is good.

hey petrina.
How did you get on?
I have just been bawling my eyes out at eastenders lol.
Have you stuck to it? If you stick to it you will loose. Be it 1lb a loss is a loss.

Those who are getting dispondant have you tried filling a bag amounted to the amount you have lost? You may be surprised.
I also picked up my friends daughter (1 year old!!) who is 2 stone 4 and i could just about pick her up so god knows how much weight i am carrying around!
Hopefully not for much longer!

come on girls! We have got to keep this going! Dont give up!
x

Petrina, good to see you. Are you family being supportive? Do you have your meals with them? I hope you get back into weight loss soon if water retention from TOTM is holding you back.

FNM, Eastenders was fab wasn't it? I didn't see that ending coming but such typical 'enders style.My baby started crying 10 mins in so my DH volunteered to go when he noticed that I was going to ignore her. She had a WI today and she is 13lbs so I have nearly lost the equivalent to her and she is big and to think I've at least another 4 lots of her to lose makes it seem enormous in physical terms.
Plus, I really think you should let your hair down for your hen night.
Make sure you eat plenty as a base or the alcohol will affect you so much differently than it did pre-cd. I remember last time I went to work's xmas do &, after a bottle of red and a couple of shorts, ended up paralytic in the loo, had to be driven home (when I'd booked a taxi the night before) and then was sick twice in her car. Sadly, I still am the butt of the xmas do jokes. Yes, cd changes your tolerance, beware!!

Gamma - may the scales shift for you are you 100% SS again?

IW2BS - My girls are a challenge but it is probably more my reactions right now because I want to raid and devour the contents of the kitchen. Stopped myself after a slice of cheese. Need to have a "I will stick to ss" mantra. On a plus, I drank 4 litres of water today and had a 20 min jog on my trampoline. I just need to be more habitual with that now rather than do it as a token gesture and expect the fairy wand to be waved to drop the weight (if only, eh girls?)

hey wez.... not my hen night its my mate who i have known all my life.
the thing is eating would be sooooooooooooo easy that day as we are getting the grooms suites sorted for my wedding that day too and would be nice to have a meal with them all as i will be asking my big brother to walk me down the isle that day too!
I dunno its 3 weeks away. I have lost a stone now in just over a week so you never know how far I will have come!
xx

a stone in a week is fab FNM if you do eat for that day just plan it i know people freak out and say you shouldnt blah blah etc etc and i hear that i also think we are human and have lifes and if you plan your less likely to eat everything in sight, after such a long period without food and alcohol will surely make you go mad!
I dont know if i want to weigh in today am scared and no it wont be good but i spose you just have to deal with it and move on otherwise its just a downward spiral.
Wes it is hard to have patience when your using every ounce of your power resisting food, spesh if like me you use food as an emotional response! i know when the kids are upsetting me chocolate helps!!!
Well now i just think about how i will feel more able to do things with them when im slimmer.
Well just had my weigh in and i stayed the same :( so no loss for me.
I did lose an inch off my hips though so my cdc said im prob holding water or a tad blocked up!! great!
Oh well heres to next week, i will get there i will get there!

IW2bS - that is so frustrating isn't it? STS so early in the game. At least you have a good loss overall and, even better, you didn't put on. Do you have any goal or goal date you are hoping to achieve your loss by?

Hurrah at last the scales took a dive of 2lbs this morning. Maybe I do have to drink 4 litres to have an effect. Gonna find that bloomin' hard. I think I'll just have to down half litres and get the ******* out the way. My WI is Monday and I really hope I can shift 1.5 - 2lbs for then (although in my dream world it would be a total of 5lbs to round it to a stone).

Congrats FNM, you are doing so well on this diet and you are so determined too. Keep up the good work as it is great to see your fab progress. (Keeps me in check too!)

Hi guys! Lost 1lb down to 10st 1lb. This morning I got into my size 10 trousers so I was very pleased. I'm really starting to see the difference. Everyone at work is noticing that I have lost weight. I haven't told them I'm doing CD cos I'll just get negative remarks. A lady in my old office did LL and everyone was saying you can't do you'll put the weight back on so I didn't want them to know. Is everyone else starting to notice a change in themselves?

hey wes am hoping to be where i want to be by july, prob the end of! should take me to just under 9 stone if i lose a stone a month.
CDC said i should do ok next week cos i had lost an inch off my hips, dont know its made me worry all i have to do is look at food and i gain :( then i worry as soon as i eat food again ill pack it all on again, bloody hope not.
we all just got to keep on plugging away i spose wel get there.
When are all of you due to reach your goals??

Man was i born under a black cloud hub just rang to say hes lost job!!!! 2nd time in 6 months god when will all this end grrrrr it is not good :(

IW2BS - that is terrible, I really feel for you right now. There is so much negative publicity rammed down our throats from the media about the credit crunch and when it hits you so hard it is testing you to your limits. How will this affect your cd - it's not cheap is it? My maternity pay is coping but it is what I have to do as no other diet will work for me (Believe me, I've tried a few). I'll be thinking of you and hope you'll find a silver lining for your black cloud soon.

FNM - are you out the bath yet????? Great way to stop yourself eating. You sure go for novelty value.

Petrina - well done on your loss and to notice it in your clothes already is uplifting.

I have had 3 litres now and am off for a bounce on the trampoline. The scales will go down for Monday.

hey wes thanks i dont honestly no ill keep going as long as i can and then ill have to go from there am gutted cos i got over that blip and feel focused and determined just bloody typical!!
FNM thats some bath!!! :) lucky girl oh the joys of not yet marrieds LOL x

Oh god Iwant2beslim I am sooo soo sorry to hear all your crap right now. I wish there was something i could do. You hear it all in the news but its another thing it happening to someone you know! Big hugs to you! Feel like I should be saying more but I am thinking of you!!

No we didnt spend all day int he bath lol. although we could, we tend to have most baths together as we chat more and its just nice to relax. We ended up going shopping, he put his hand on my bum as we were walking and said.... oh baby your bum is certainly shrinking YIPEEEEEEEEEEE! he was really dissapointed tho as he likes my lard arse!

We then came home and had got the seating plan for the wedding so had a good old laugh putting the table plan together! We love shows so the table names are the shows we have seen.

One of them is called the vagina monolgues where we have put all the rowdy people on which i am sooooooo jealous as its people from my family his work and his family on this table and I sooooooo wish i was with them as it will be such a laugh!

And we put the boring people on the rocky horror picture show hahahah also some of his family are munters on that table so they go well.

The kids are on a table called Wicked and we are on Avenue Q which was our first date!
We also have boogie nights table, Rent, cirque de soliel, the woman in black and starlight express.
At some points we were laughing so much I nearly wet myself before getting to the loo! haha!

Oh well I am waffling now. Have fun people. Off to see the haunting in conneticut!
xxxx

How funny youl be able to refer to people buy table on the day what a grand idea. Thanks for the wishes just pants time hub is a scaffolder so trade hit hard this is the 2nd time in 6 months hence the house situation :( wel get through it not good as it just doesnt seem to be getting any better could have smashed the tv when they said they think itl go on for a few more years eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!
Oh well ill get skinny either by shakes or not eating :)
Shouldnt joke but you just have to dont you!
Thanks agian guys love n hugs to you all xxxx

Back