Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

FNM, that is a lovely idea for your tables - really original, your guests will love it. Did you enjoy the film? Take your water with you? Haven't been to the cinema for ages - so much harder when you have to arrange babysitters. Enjoy your freedom

IW2BS - you amaze me how positively you write when your world is crumbling around you. A true survivor. Was telling my DH about you last night, it's appalling the economic failings the banks have created. It is a struggle to carry on let alone pick up the pieces and rebuild.

DH has taken the girls out shopping so I have the morning to tidy the untidiest room of the house. The study has shelves and cupboards but I've been dumping loads of boxes in there which need to be sorted later. Later has arrived....so I'm on the laptop avoiding the big effort required.

This week's results...

Weight to Go 2.5%

FattyNoMore 4.49% BIGGEST LOSER! :happy096:
Wez 4.15%
Gamma 3.57%
SunnySmile 0.95%
Petrina 0.66%
IWant2BeSlim 0%
:girlpower:

YEYEYEYEYEYEY! I am so proud of us all and proud of me too!
Wez have fun cleaning I hate it.

We didnt see the film as it was full of kids who were already playing up in the foyer,.... which is why we went to a 11.30 showing to stop all that, as last 4 times we have been cinema we have had the film ruined.

How is everyone else doing? Cant believe i have made it this far already. Its gone quick and its so easy for my lifestyle at the moment. Its been hard but also I am teaching H2b how to cook the fav meals that I make, he cooks curry and enchiladas and thats it so hes learning to do the nice foods that i like and he likes that are healthy so thats good for us too.

xxxx

ahh thanks for your kind words Wes. Hub has ben given a number for a job in grimsby! working away a month at a time then home for weekend and back up again. not the best situation but i dont think he cares....its a job. He has to ring Monday so fingers crossed for then i bloomin hope he gets it!!!
It is rubbish for loads of people at the mo i feel a bit like a moving living soap opera :) it is ridiculous!!!!
Shame about the film FNM its annoying when its like that grrr
Well have a good day all xxxx

ahh thanks for your kind words Wes. Hub has ben given a number for a job in grimsby! working away a month at a time then home for weekend and back up again. not the best situation but i dont think he cares....its a job. He has to ring Monday so fingers crossed for then i bloomin hope he gets it!!!
It is rubbish for loads of people at the mo i feel a bit like a moving living soap opera :) it is ridiculous!!!!
Shame about the film FNM its annoying when its like that grrr
Well have a good day all xxxx

Thats fantastic news hun. Its always easier to find a job when you have a job already! So he could stay there for like 4 months or something and then look somewhere nearer!
Thats great news. Plus when he comes home on weekends he will see his new imerging sexier wife!!!!! Results all round!

Thanks for the congrats

Does anyone watch biggest loser on sky1 by chance I love it!
x

ohhhh yes do i wish i won a bloody car for recycling!!!!! man sometimes its good to be from America :)
Thanks for kind words FNM fingers crossed love to all have a good sat night all xxx

Hey guys! We're doing well. Iw2bs sorry to hear about ur hubs job. Things will get better. FNM well done on your loss and yes I watch biggest loser! lol

I love it lol!
right guys i am struggling at the moment I got to the fridge and put my hand in and had to quickly come on here! I am not even hungry!!!!
I duno what it is i just fancy food sooooooooooooooo much!
I may marry it instead of Mike hahaha!

STEP AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!! honestly its a head thing and its really hard once you have sinned to be virtuous again!!!
You can do it, Take a pic of you and stick a body on it from your wedding mags in a gorgeous dress, holding hands with h2b and stick it on the fridge!!!
Love hugs and strength to us alll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh stay away from the fridge. It is hard though.

Seems such a lovely day, after I've hung out the washing we are going to head to the coast, Bournemouth or Poole. Should be lovely until I have to sit in a restaurant while DH and DD eat, at least I can be slightly distracted by feeding my baby.
I love the sunshine it really lifts the mood. It is a shame it is set to change during the week, typical of school hols.

hi guys I stayed away thank god.
But one thing.... thursday i weighed 16.4 on my scales... i had a peak....and again the same today? I am drinking my 4 pints should i drink more?

I know about the weather its lush isnt it? I wont see any of it next week as I am on core shifts 0700 - 1900 mon to thurs! JOY!
x

Well done for staying away... itl be worth it in the end!
This diet is bloody hard your fighting a natural instinct! the things we do! I love Bournemouth not to far and a gorgeous beach lovely xx Have a good day xx

hey guys well i have eaten... a bit of chicken. So not tooooooooooo bad. I didnt want to eat carbs but i ddint have any shakes or anything on me and was starving so thought its best to have some chicken pieces.

How are we cetting on?

i dont know it doesnt seem to be like it was everyone is drifting off :(
Chicken wont have knocked you out of ketosis so no worries there hun youl be fine.
Hope everyone else is ok to??

Hiya. Had a lovely day yesterday, we went to Poole in the end, weather was gorgeous. The smell of chips and the sight didn't bother me in the slightest - I had a secret weapon afterall, a tetra in my pocket and a bottle of water under the pram...I was on guard and fine.
We went to JD Wetherspoons for lunch and DD had spag bol and DH had burger & bacon. Like I hoped, I fed my baby and sipped my water. i was proud of myself and my DD didn't even notice I wasn't eating as she was aiming to eat all her lunch so she could have an ice cream after. I just really enjoyed the stroll along the beautiful quay and the happy people. There were a load of bikers there but fortunately all parked up and admiring each other's bikes not revving down the road. It really was lovely just to spend time as a family without spending loads of money.
Weigh in today - I lost 3lbs. I'm pleased with that as I know I have had the odd nibble but nothing drastic. A new week for me - can't wait to have a bar, proper chewing.

FNM - isn't it your WI? How have you got on? Your shifts are tough but I think the weather is set to make a turn for the worst - rain here from 3. I hope it improves for the long weekend or the family will drive me mad being in all the time.

I wonder what has happened to the rest of us?

We came second!!!!:party0038:
and so did FNM :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

2.76% The Shrinking Violets (10) 5 results SoontobelittleGem (5.2%)
2.5% Weight to go (27)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W13
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W13 6 results FattyNoMore (4.49%)

2.38% Shape Shifters (13)
W2
W2
W11 4 results
Amanda71 (3.68%)

2.37% SKINNY BEATCHS (24)
W10 3 results Orange Sox (4.39%)

2.06% The Water Babes (9)
W5
W5 3 results BerryRed (3.49%)

1.42% Flab2Fab (15)
W3
W11
W3 4 results Land of Maz (2.59%)

1.16% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (8) HappyChick (3.86%)
1.07%Mission: SlimPossible (23)
W6
W7
W12
W6 3 results Lizzylocket (1.31%)

1.06% Fat Guys Slim (19)
W10 6 results Dean (1.80%)

yeyeyeye me. and yeyeyeyeye team!

Yea I have my weigh in tonight in my uniform :( which weighs a ton!

Oh well.

yea everyone seems to have died on here. Really wish it was as active as it was as it really helps!

I dont seem to be out of ketosis which is good. Am going away this weekend and am thinking may just do ss+ for the weekend so i can eat out with h2b.
xxx

Where are you off to? My DH and I were reminising yesterday how we used to have hotel breaks away at the coast, eat out & get p*ssed. Oh, life before kids. Enjoy it, hun x.

SS+ is a good plan, good luck with that. We are visiting relatives in Portsmouth on Friday and said we'll come after lunch, just to avoid the awkward conversations...people don't understand.

Can you not change before wi? Every oz counts.

Back