Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

No i need to go straight from work as i need to go to bed as soon as i get in.... oh the joys of 12 hour shifts.
I weighed on my scales 16.1 this morning so thats on my scales a loss of 7lbs but we will see what the difference is on her scales.

although I am sooooooooooooo hungry today. Dunno whether to have my brik now but then I have nothing till i get home.

anyone tried the bars?
x

hey girls no luck on the job front, apparently the place by grimsby has 300 locals waiting so they arnt going to pay for someone to go up r they? Feel really down as i dont know if ill be able to keep doing this, i cant afford to spend 40 on cambridge and do food shopping for 4 and bills if we are both unemployed!! I feel crap and do know what to do for the best i think my cambridge woman probably thinks im just making excuses and that makes me feel **** cos im not all this really is going on and i have no control over whats going on :(
Any suggestions on what to do am worried im going to have messed my metabolism up or suming and dont know if i should continue this week as this will be last weeks pay or if i should be putting the money aside as i feel should really, the kids come before me after all.
Keep hoping hel just find something but weve contacted 5 companies today and no joy :(
Am stuck!

hi guys,

I have failed miserably.
I basically had a **** day at work .... and still 3 to go (been here since 7am) and one of my calls was from a carer who was with a nurse and neither would do cpr on a pat who subsiquently died!!!
I was so upset I had some choc which lead to some crisps which has lead to a sandwich.
I am still feeling a heavy pang in my chest of anger at the two people who are supposed to be caring for this gentleman who wouldne help him in his moment of need.
I promise I wont give up but just have faltered slightly I am so sorry!
x

Dont apologise what a bloody awful situation to be in it doesnt matter. The thing with this diet is its bloody hard and your still human your going to have slips youl be ok hun. Can you complain about the people what an awful thing....take it you were on the phone when all this was going on how bloody crap.
Dont be hard on yourself and dont beat youraself up you havent failed at all your great and the biggest loser :) love n hugs xxx

IW2BS - I fully understand how you want to give up for financial reasons. It's a tough call when you want to feel better for you by losing weight. What does your DH think? It must be hard to justify when you have a basic income. I don't see why your cdc doesn't have sympathy for you, she can't be in it for the business but because it is a successful diet and she wants to pass that on.

FNM - Turning to food when things go bad shows what emotional eaters we are. You must not apologise. Tomorrow is a new diet day, so what, you ate, it isn't a big deal. After all, you are living through severe literal life and death situations at work so when someone dies that is bound to hit you hard. You did all you could, you did your job. Be proud of what you do day in, day out and how the majority of situations would not be as positive without you. You truely make a difference.

I have had a few attacks of the nibbles today, cheese and nuts (atkins), I know that they don't knock me out of ketosis but can be habitual hand to mouth syndrome. I had a bar for lunch, choc orange. I actually felt hungry afterwards. I think I need to apply some tactics like cutting it up into small pieces and bunging it in the freezer an hour before eating. I also need to glug plenty of water before having it so I feel full and then enjoy the taste and chewing.

Sometimes I think the diet is getting easier and then a new hurdle appears.

Hi guys.
Well i lost 2 measly lbs. :( I am sorry.
I just got home and all i wanna do is cry!
I am tired toooo oh so tired. I had nothing but arseholes today!
Re the man with the cpr? I asked the nurse and the carer if they would just do ventillations (these are better than the mouth to mouth anyway) as the ventillations keep the heart soft and supple so when the crew come with a defib they can shock the heart back into rythm easier than with a hard heart it can do more damage and i explained this but no they wouldnt do it cos the 90 year old man was dirty!!! He probably faught for our country and everything! :( :( feel so ****!
If a paramedic came across a drunk who had been sick all down themselves and wasnt breathing and walked away as he was too dirty there would be uproar!!
x

Dont be upset you had a huge lost last week and 2 pounds off is still in the right direction, you can do it!!!!
wow cant believe people worry more about getting dirty than someones life!! Shows the sad state we are in really doesnt it! Crap!
Just rest today and try not to be hard on yourself... you did all you could hun xxxxxx

I am at work today and feeling better, I had a chat with my manager and he said it happens alot and theres not much we can do.

How are you iwant2bslim? Any news on the job front and how are you coping with CD whilst all this crap is going on? Hugs!!!

I am back on the diet and feeling good.
I am also planning h2bs birthday venture for october can you guys aheva look and tell me which room to go for?

Garden of eden or the lady tower
Staffield Hall

what do you guys think?

Congrats on your loss, they have gone, 2 whole pounds, be pleased! Look at your total loss, you are doing so well.

I can't believe people's excuses - life or death, is there a choice? i have no medical training but if I saw someone in trouble then I'd like to think I'd do all I could to help. The fact that this was there job makes it even more inexcusable.

Wow, those properties are gorgeous, good find. I prefer the Garden of Eden for being more modern, the only thing that would swing me to LT were the views of the sunset but then you are going in October so that won't be an issue. Loved this:
"Staffield Hall will not be your cheapest of venues and for this we make no apology, however you will get quality and value, so if you have worked hard and deserve a treat, this is the place for you." That is a BIG 2 fingers up to the credit crunch!

Oooh, it is so romantic, it'll be a 2nd honeymoon! Where are you going for your honeymoon?

IW2BS - hope things are ok with you ;-)

Had a fotf shake for breakfast which was a refreshing change from porridge and so much quicker too. We were early for nursery although DD had insisted on choosing her own clothes and is wearing a xmas top with tree and pressies on. She is so excited for Sunday when the Easter bunny comes. Luckily, we haven't planned to do anything, I must do my best to avoid choc, it is such a weakness.

Lol @wez my weakness is choc too.
going away this weekend so gonna have to be really good!

Yea I was thinking garden of eden as its supposed to have good views.
Just googled romantic cottages lol.
We are going to the Maldives all inc to www.kuredu.com staying in the water villas and going first class flights.... why not we work hard all year round INCLUDING XMAS AND NEW YEAR!!! :( dont want to go on too much as i know iwant2bslim is having a tough time at moment with money so its not fair.

But sticking to it so far. taking it hour by hour.
got the bars last night and will start them tomorrow as i want to make sure i am back into ketosis and dont make myself starving again lol.
Gonna try the caramel one first off.

Where is everyone else? It seems to be only us three who post on here!

x

hey guys where are you all? is this thread dead?
Well i did a day back yesterday and back in ketosis. I seem to be able to get into it really quickly.
How are we all doing?
x

Hey heavenfield or Garden of eden looks lovely. no luck on the job front the companies up north have lots of people waiting i thik the number was 300 :( he is going to spend today ringing around again so fingers crossed. Ive had a sickness bug and back pain turns out i have a kidney infection hence know post yesterday. I cant wait till i have some bloody good news.
Had been doing add a meal just so i didnt go mad, didnt eat yestarday at all though.
Well if we dont have an income by tom im going to have to call a halt to my cd journey for the moment. My cdc said she understands and that shel be there when i restart im just gutted because i felt ready you know you have to be in the right place and i was... then all of this **** happens.
It is annoying well ill let you all know what happens.
Have a good day loive n hugs.
It does seem to be only me FNM and wes that post. dont know where everyone went!! xx

Have to explain my spelling is cos im rushed and usually have to rush to deal with my little girl aka little monster :)
Just looked back and thought god i cant write!!!!!

And FNM say what you want abouut what your doing and where your going i just feelpleased for you sweetie xxxxxxxxxxx Maldives is gorgeious my sis in law went there and stayed in those water huts for her honeymoon pics are fab youl have a blast!

thanks iwant2beslim.
Please dont stop posting if you dont carry on cd. If you do another diet we will still be here for you!
I think i will go for the garden of eden! It looks lush!

Well am feeling positive today. Am off for the weekend with h2b and am gonna have an add a meal or even eat but have only protein as we want to have a good time. My next weigh in is friday morning and then not again till the monday after.

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you hunny!!!
xxx

Oooh I'm in pain. I was hopoing to post again yesterday but had to cart myself off to bed.
On Sat morning DD had nightmare so she got into our bed, DH went to spare bed and I turned into his space...big mistake. I woke up with back ache, wasn't too bad just uncomfortable. We only had a new mattress last summer so I think it had just shaped to fit him and certainly didn't suit me. Anyway, on Sunday was lifting DD onto a high public loo but hadn't bent my legs so lower back gave in - it really hurt. Then having to carry baby care seat back & for from car to nursery & house kept up strain. Yesterday I picked DD up at 3, she had a party at 4;30, then pick her up at 6:30 so had to carry seat loads. By the time we finally came home, my foot had gone numb and having quite severe pain in back. Typically, baby picked up on this and took till 8:15 to settle. I was really cold so hard a really hot shower and took ibuprofen & paracetemol, threw down my soup & tumbled into bed. Didn,t have too bad a night but today my foot is dragging like I have something seriously wrong but t'internet said symptoms should clear up in a week and no need to see GP. I got stronger pain killers from chemist and I'm lifting baby without car seat. Can't wait till it has gone.
Needless to say my water intake was too low yesterday and was feeling lightheaded today. I aim to improve that today.

FNM - hope you are still on track. Thinking about lounging on the Maldive beaches should help you.

IW2BS - hope you are feeling better, it'll be a huge shame to lose you when you so want to do it but it is understandable why. Here's hoping your luck turns soon.

BTW, I had a message from SS and she was hoping to pop in. Not sure about Gamma & Petrina though.

hey wez.

That doesnt sound good with your leg dragging. do you feel numb anywhere? Be careful missus!!!!

Yea I am on track at the moment. I am hungry tho but thats cos I am shattered. I fell into bed 5 mins after I got home last night. Lef the house at 5.20am and didnt get in till 8.30pm as there was trouble on teh trains joy joy joy!!!!

How are we all getting on?
Hows SS?

When are petrina and Gammas Weigh ins?
x

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted. Work has been really busy all I've been doing is coming in and sleeping. Been struggling with CD as I want food. I was naughty and had a sneak peek on the scale and I've lost 1 lb. So dissapointed cos I haven't eaten anything I could be eating and losing that amount. I'm still on TOTM. It's been over a week so bit worried. My WI is tomorrow. Was hoping to be under 10st but I don't think that will happen. Don't know what to do? How's everyone been? FNM well done on your 2lb loss. Just think its a loss and your getting closer to your goal.

Hey Petrina, great to hear from you even if things haven't gone well. At least you now you have stuck to the plan and next week should be a better loss when you aren't retaining water. Must be hard not getting time to relax. Let us know you WI. Good luck.

FNM - your job must be exhausting enough without having to waste time on travel issues, don't envy you at all. I'm completely lazy and use my car too much, public transport drives me insane though it is mainly because I live in a village and it so unreliable.

Couldn't decide whether to make a doctor's appointment about my back. Did a bit more internet research and felt reassured that I didn't have ME or anything (not that I'm a hypochondriac). I'm dosed up on paramol & ibuprofen and feeling much better. I have little back pain but my foot is still numb. I'll keep a check on that as I'm using the stairs like a toddler, both feet on each step. Must be on the up.

I don't understand why I'm suddenly finding the water intake so tough. I only managed the minimum 2.25 litres today and I think I should have had more as I ate a bar for lunch. I have the water hot and cold and with flavouring. Maybe I'm just fed up with drinking it at the moment. I really don't know.

I did wonder if youd mind me still posting if im not doing it, was hoping you wouldnt mind as it will only be temporary and ill still be dieting ill just be losing Slowly :(
oh well fingers crossed hub has applied for a job in Holland and has also had a friend contacting him with some hope for a job in may so really hoping it pulls off and i wont be to far behind you! even if he gets a job in may itl only be a months diff so am really really hoping that something will turn up and ill be with you again!

Wes be carefull hun keep an eye on it does not sound good at all get straight back to the doc if it gets worse.
FNM have a fab weekend it looks lovely youl have a fab time and im sure by the looks of that bed youl work any extra calories off :)
Well done Petrina a loss is a loss and if your totm youl have some water retained so youl defo have lost a bit by next week
Love n hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Back