Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Happy Easter! How's everyone doing? IW2BS my iron levels are low I'm on iron tabs at the mo but this is prob making it worse. I might go to my gp cos it'll be 2wks tomoro. I hope hubby finds a job soon. Also you can just cut down on carbs and eat healthy, it make take longer but the pounds will come off. Wez enjoy your day at the zoo. I'm currently on 810 buts its weird eating I feel scared that I'm gona put on wait plus I'm scared I'll cheat. I have been following the plan. Its just scary gettin used to food plus u get fall quite quickly. Everyone have a nice day! :)

hey guys I am back!!!!!!!!!!
Had a fantastic time and couldnt eat much as i was full after a morsel!!! I lost 2lbs on Fridays weigh in! So not too bad considering it was a 4 day weigh in week!

See you are all doing well!

Miss ya
xxxxx

Oh dear, teams results are in...

images

This week's Wooden spoon goes to team 27 with 0.75%

2.79% The Water Babes (9)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W5
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W5 4 results Mum2One (5.03%)

2.49% The Sliminators (25)
W8
W8
W9 4 results Fatblaster (3.81%)

1.29% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
W7 4 results alexmummy (2.30%)

1.02% XxX Rumbles XxX (22) 3 members Biltsy (1.35%)
1.01% Fat Guys Slim (19)
W10 6 results Bride290809 (2.1%)

1.00% Flab2Fab(15)
W3
W11
W3 4 results Tillyfloss (3.70%)

0.75%Weight to go (27)
W13
W13 4 results Wez (1.44%)

I lost 2lbs this week. I'm sure a week of painkillers are slowing my loss down as I'm still in ketosis and I can't be taking in such low calories without results.2lb loss so finally my first stone gone in 3 weeks.
Had a great day at the zoo, weather was lovely and no chocolate to be seen.

Today we are going out for lunch with father in law, he knows I'm not eating - again baby feeding will be my distraction. Hopefully out in the sunshine afterwards.

FNM - Well done on your loss after only part of a week. Great to see you back and after a super break.
Petrina - how's the 810 plan going?

I managed to get 4 litres in yesterday although about half of it was in the evening. We had a lovely afternoon in the New Forest, DH & DD had ice-creams but I had my flavoured water so was fine. The weather was gorgeous and it felt great.
Had a bad night, baby was up at 12 and 3 for milk, i think she must be having a growth spurt. She'll be 17 weeks next weekend and we can start weaning, hopefully baby rice will fill her up!
Then my DD was up at 5 after she was sick in her bed so after I had calmed her down and changed her, I then needed to change her bedding. Thank goodness for washing machines - it had better be a dry day as I hate putting bedding in the tumble dryer as it takes sooo long. Now she is up watching tv and sipping water. I doubt I'll send her to nursery today to catch more bugs but I don't want the baby to catch it either. Hopefully she'll be well enough to go back tomorrow.

Hey guys! I've booked an appointment this morning to see the doctor as I'm still on my period. So let's see what they say. Wez, I've been struggling on 810 thanks for asking. I had an easter egg :copon:. I feel guilty. When I weighed myself this morning I've put on 4lbs. :wave_cry: So I think I'm gona SS till I get under 9 st then I'll move up the plans. Hopefullly I get those 4lbs to go back to 10st. I feel like crap and its my fault. Plus I wish I would just finish my period. Sorry to moan. How's everyone doing?

Petrina, I know you are frustrated but you are so near goal, in a month on ss you should be there. Easter eggs presented such a temptation so don't get too hung up on having eaten one. At least you have thought positively about what you will do about it. You are on the up! When is your appointment?

What a difference today was with both girls being home with just me. Drinking water was easy but the number of trips to the kitchen was ridiculous, even worse opening the fridge. I did eat some sandwich meat so not too bad. We popped out to the shop for essentials but my DD was under the weather so we stayed in rest of day. She went to sleep 2-3 then baby went to sleep 3:30 for an hour. So I have been up since 5 with no catch up and hoping tonight will be more restful, I certainly don't fancy changing bedding in the middle of the night.
I had a bar for tea and needed loads to drink with it, strange that I don't feel this when I eat them at lunch.

Hi Wez, I had my appt yesterday morning. The doc gave me a prescription to stop my period if that doesn't work then I'll have to have some tests done. Weighed myself this morning and I'm 10st2 so I've lost 2lbs. So fingers crossed I'll be 10st tomorrow for my wi. I think I'm going to stay on 810 so I can get used to eating. I'm gona SS til tomoro then move up.

hi guys.
Not been sticking to it as have had a migraine and went drs and apparently I am showing signs of being PREGNANT!!!!

First month of trying I am not getting my hopes up but havnig
backpain
tummy ache like period pain
leg aches
heartburn

Asked if there was a chance i was preg and i said yea we tried this weekend lol. Said symptoms can show already?

So not sticking to it until I have my period!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!
x

Fingers crossed for Petrina and FNM!!!

FNM - wow, those are very early signs. You may need to have your dress taken out then if you are 4 months pg for your wedding, how ironic is that. Enjoy healthily eating again and don't forget your folic acid (can recommend pregnacare plus with omega oils, my baby has gorgeous skin, they can be pricey but boots does 3 for 2 regularly).

DD has gone into nursery today and baby was up at 1:30 and 4 during the night. So looking forward to starting weaning next week to fill her up.
Had a litre so far. Hope the weather brightens up so we can go out for a lovely long walk too.

ea kinda thinking if i am then it would have been conieved earlier or as h2b said twins? they are in the family.
Dr said i am showing symptoms anyway but then she knows we are trying??

See your all doing well tho. If i aint i am back on this diet pronto!
xx

Feeling down today as I had a bit of a high thinking i was and then now thinking i aint lol.
x

Trying to get pg is a bumpy journey, your emotions are really taken through a rollarcoaster and the 2 week wait for your period or a positive result is tough, especially if you go through it month after month. You have been so busy planning your wedding at the moment, uphold a hectic job and trying to keep to a strict diet. Hey, how much more emotional stress do you want?
Cliche, but, what will be will be. easy to say, but don't get too hung up on planning your pregnancy, let it happen hon.

My friend popped over today with cream cakes, so hard to politely refuse and give it to DD instead. Why can't you just tell people, especially friends, that you are doing CD? It's not that I am ashamed. They were great when I succeeded before. I just think I don't want to be bombarded with others' opinions just yet. The diet isn't easy and I'm here to get the support, I guess from people who are going through it too, those who really understand. It was just weird when your chatting about everyday stuff and I just can't or won't drop the diet into conversation. Anyone else found this?

Hello?????
How is everyone doing?

Today has been ok diet wise. I had to take baby for her immunisations and felt guilty when she cried for 10 mins afterwards. My DH came home from work and insisted on putting both girls to bed to give me a break. Then came down as a dying swan feeling so fatigued so went to bed at 7:45. I hope he'll be alright, don't need another one to look after.

Hi guys! I had my WI and sts :) I'm so happy cos I thought I'd gained. Back on track now so I've set myself a goal for 9.12 next week. I've decided to start up jogging. I'm gona wake up early tomorrow morning. I'll keep you guys posted. FNM good news. g
Good luck with everything. Wez glad you had a good diet day. When's your WI? is everyone exercising? What exercise are you doin?

Good move Petrina. I was trampolining at home before I hurt my back but will start it again when I'm sure it is ok. WI is Monday.

Hey FNM, glad you are keeping in touch. It is so quiet here now. I hope SS comes on and I'm wondering what happened to Gamma, still Easter can be a busy time.

Popped into town because I wanted to have a non-food treat for my stone loss. I wanted to keep costs down and had a £20 Boots gift voucher so ended up spending £50 on make-up and toiletries, no one expensive item but a basket of bits and bobs. I was pleased to find out I had £50 in advantage points so that will cover another reward. I think I'll have to go to a larger store or try online, I don't know if I can spend points online though, do you?
I was actually feeling hungry while in the shops, I think the food smells really don't help and it is too easy to just pop in a buy an unhealthy snack. Luckily, I resisted temptation. I need to lose the weight. It can still hit me when I look in the mirror and see how big I still am, in fact a stone doesn't seem to have made much difference. A friend from work popped over and didn't mention anything but then she knew me in my slimmer pre-pregnancy days. I just want this weight to drop off.

Hi Guys! This morning I woke up at 6 and went for a jog for 20mins. I really enjoued it and felt good afterwards. I'm gona jog 3 times a week until my holiday so I can tone up.

Hiya guys,

Sorry I've been absent. :( Guess I've been a bit ashamed of myself because I've only been doing half-and-half CD. I've found it really tough sticking 100%! No excuses, I've just slipped into the old emotional-eating cycle because I've been happy/poorly/busy/stressed. D'oh!

But, I have kept an eye on my weight, which I suppose is something. I've STS again this week.

I dunno how to get my head back in the zone!

Me xxxx

This weeks results

Wez 0.98%
FattyNoMore 0.85%
Petrina & Sunnysmile 0%

Team 0.5%

Do we advertise for 2 new team members?

I'm not sure if you want to advertise for anyone else -- it's up to you guys.

CDing 100% so far today...
I've also tabbed this page on my browser so I have no excuses!! xxx

Back