Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Looks good FNM :)

Wez, how many children do you have? Have you reccently had a baby? By the way, is the apple porridge nice, how do you make it? Is it with water the same as the shakes? Is it one of those things that is limited to one a day, or can you be weird and have it for breakfast and dinner if you want? (i'm odd lol) x

I have a 4 (going on 14!!!) year old girl and a 4 month old girl, planning to return to work in September. I have asked to go back part-time but it hasn't been agreed as they can't find cover for other part. That is frustrating cos I need to arrange childcare.

I love the apple & cinamon porridge, it is still made with water, and you can have it for every meal if you want - though you might get a tad bored with the diet. Check the main cd forum & search because people make it different ways, to blend or not, if not you get a thicker consistency like real porridge, I add more water than the packet states and blend before zapping in the microwave and get a consistency similar to ready brek. Somebody posted they add extra cinamon to it. Personal taste really. I haven't tried the plain porridge because I need the flavour.
All packs are worth a try, we all like different things.

Don't worry about asking stuff, that is why we have our team - the support here has certainly kept me on track.

Aww 2 little girls, bet you have your hands full! That's rubbish about the part time thing, I work in HR and if someone wants flexible working at our place, we HAVE to find it for them.

My CDC didn't mention the porridge to me when I went, will ask her when I go get weighed on Monday though, might be nice to kind of eat something when my other half is having his dinner! I love readybrek so may have to give the blending a try x

hi girls.... will follow your progress but i got my
P1000037.jpg

How quick was that????

Love ya all and good luck!
x

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congrats am so pleased for you FNM have you told h2b yet?? how did it go? Ahh bless you such an exciting time for you.

Thanks Wes feel worried that im being horribly selfish in our curent situation... you know that mother guilt... but just figure its not for long and everyone would rather have me happy and i always put everyone else first all of the time and i just want to be happy, and this will certainly help.
Not looking forwards to the first bit CDC said itl be harder. :( Oh well i still ahve oyu lot... yeay!

hiya yean h2b knows.
He was the one who made me do the digital lol.
basically I had 5 tests all in a row all with a faint positive and he still wouldnt believe it and in all honesty i didnt, then we went to tescos I came home and did one and bobs your uncle!
I just cant believe how quick its happened!

gonna tell mums and dads today but wait to tell everyone else either at 12 week scan or wedding!
xx

Congrats FNM that's great news. How's everyone doing? I went for my jog this morning I just get up and do it now. It's like a habit, lol. My WI is tomorrow hoping to be under 10st. Its been so hard just to get under 10st. Fingers crossed.

LOL @ how many tests you did. Most retest because they are getting a neg result. So very pleased for you & h2b.
k1651141.jpg

congratstext.gif

Your timing is similar to my 2nd - a real benefit is the baby keeps you warm during colder autumn days and nights! Enjoy your pregnancy....

Here's to another sunny day and a litre down already (+ nibble, oops). Musn't keep clock watching how long it'll be till lunch. Must keep busy while baby sleeps.

Petrina, breaking through those stones barriers is hard and psychologically tough but you are exercising regularly so that can only help.

Ahh its so exciting isnt it. i love babies so pleased for you both.

How do you find exercising with this?? My cdc says not to exercise at all as it may affect my loss?? I Thought it would help what do you all find?

Hope your all well its my restart day tom yaaaaaayyy and ewwww headaches :( but :)

I have found trampolining an easy exercise, doesn't seem strenuous and gets the heart rate up - not noticed any difference to my loss yet. Unless it is just cancelling out my guilty nibbling
f_blush.gif
. Worst yet today, had 2 mini eggs AND WORSE STILL they weren't even mine, my daughter left them lying around.

Good luck for tomorrow IW2BS, at least you know what you'll be facing.

oh dear. I know i aint doing it but i want to read your progress! Come on just think of wearnig that black dress at xmas!!!
x

Cheers FNM - must feel good to be healthy eating again (plus the odd cake!).

I must sole source 100% today.

So, after extreme mental permission to eat yesterday I have enforced a new mindset. Nothing but CD products will be consumed today. I'll let you know later how I got on, how hard can it be?:crazy:

Come on Wes you can do it!!! youve done sooo well. Im doing ok knew what to expect! Good weather helps doesnt it lifts the mood, been busy sorting out the new house as well obviously its not mine but i still want it to feel nice ho hum.
May give trampolining a go. I have a christening next weekend am so fed up as if id been able to stick to this the wole time would have been alot smaller by now! Grr oh well.
Hope everyone is well xxxx

Hey, at least it what only a small setback of time and you'll soon be back on track but avoiding temptation (like a christening buffet?) could be tricky.
So far, so good today. Only drank hot flavoured water and kept clock watching for lunch. Gave in at 12:40 after I'd fed baby. Avoiding the kitchen today.
Ants are coming through a crack under front door, zapped the inside ones with fly killer, put powder down and poured kettle of water onto step outside. Bet they just relocate and come in through new place tomorrow. We get them every year. In the kitchen we always get the flying ones, at least I am home to deal with them, last summer I came home to an infestation all up the walls. They really are disgusting insects.

We have them to i bloody hate the things, i sit there in the evening and swear i can feel them crawling ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Not to bothered about the christening buffett to be honest in a way cos i had to stop this and i didint want to its making me appreciate howm much i want it all over again.
I havent enjoyed eating at all ive missed the shakes. I really was focused, figure ive put myself out by maybe 3-4 weeks not to bad.

Stay strong we can do this hurrah and yay!! come on SKINNY WHITE JEANS whoop whoop :)

Home stretch - I think I've done it. Nothing illegal has been consumed today. I can tell because I am shivering in a fleece whilst everyone is flaunting their short sleeves.

IW2BS - you are thinking so clearly about this that it will work for you. It is good the shakes take the food out of the equation. As long as you can keep busy so you don't even have to think about it.

Hi guys! I had my WI tonight and I've lost 1lb. I've been 100% but I'm now 9.13 so I'm finally under 10st. How's everyone been today?

Back