Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Hi guys, sorry I havent been on for a couple of days. Was mine and other halves 4th anniversary yesterday and he booked a suprise coupld of days in Cornwall! He just said was were going out for an hour and 5 hours later we were in Cornwall! I wasnt expecting it all, so much so that didnt have a single CD shake on me, I was tempted to moan that he had forgotten a vital part of my stuff but thought better of it as I had roses and 2 I Love You balloons in our room! So I am back on day 1 tomorrow, grrrr...

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Cheers FNM - must feel good to be healthy eating again (plus the odd cake!).

I must sole source 100% today.

So, after extreme mental permission to eat yesterday I have enforced a new mindset. Nothing but CD products will be consumed today. I'll let you know later how I got on, how hard can it be?:crazy:

funnily enough I am only eating good foods? I cant even stomach Chocolate i havegone off it nooooooooooooooooooooo. been having salads and pasta. Had pasta last night and garlic bread which i normally ADORE but didnt fancy it!

Am actually the same weight as i was when i finished cambridge! so not too bad!

You can do it. Do it in placement of me. I was so motivated. Dr blames cd for the quick conception so be warned. as it was only the bank holiday weekend we decided to try!!!

x

Well done Petrina!! Yay into the nines. Have your period problems been sorted now hun?? Hope so and hope your feeling better.

Blimey FNM thats quick... ind you if its meant to be its meant to be. Can your dress be altered if need be?? Am so happy for you my youngest is 3 and id love another 1 but not really the best time!

Hope everyones well xx

Superb news Petrina - getting in the 9s is fantastic, you are only a few weeks away from goal now. Go girl!

Z84 - how romantic & happy anniversary! You are so lucky especially as the weather and Cornwall are both gorgeous. So he even packed for you - definately couldn't trust DH with that role. I hope you are finding today ok - you will still get a loss if you stick to it from now until your wi on Monday.

FNM - glad things are going well for you and you are keeping an eye on your weight too, it is scary how easy it is to pile on the pregnancy pounds. I ate crisps everyday...for the baby. Regretting it now of course.

IW2BS - is your restart going ok still?

I am so proud that I did it 100% yesterday, the day was tricky but the evening didn't bother me at all. I think it actually makes me drink more water instead - which can only be a good thing. So, new day and definately aiming for the same success.

Hey yes thanks am ok headache today but sticking at it, didint sleep last night so im sure that hasnt helped with headache yuck but am focused.
Went through the calender ticking off weeks and should be near goal in august so its given me something to focus on have also made myself a list of mini goals so am hoping ill get through it. My new weigh in day will be thursday, so ill post my loss next thursday.

Wes i pmd you my weight back to the beginning never mind!

Zoey hope you had a good break i love cornwall i grew up there its beautiful isnt it, i always miss it at this time of the year.
Hope everyones had a good day and.....:D:D:D to wes you can do it xxxxxxxxx

Cheers for pm. Hope you are feeling better today.

I really hoped things were going to go well yesterday but they didn't for 2 reasons.
1) My daughter had pm off from nursery due to staff training and so picked her up after lunch. She normally has a rest time then (not that she'll sleep) so I thought if she falls asleep in the car on the way home I'll go for a drive and let her. She didn't and was in such a grumpy mood. Between her making a mess, being demanding and not doing what she is told AND the baby needing feeding, which is slower at the mo because she is weaning...I was feeling so frustrated. When DH came home and took them out for a couple of hours, I headed for the kitchen and ate a couple of handfuls of nuts and 2 large chunks of cheese. There really was no stopping me. I needed to eat and did not care or feel guilty. Hmm, until today.
2) I decided to do photos of my weighloss progress as I'd done some near the start of this journey. So, knowing I've lost over a stone now I was hoping to see something positive. No. I was horrified at the lack of change. No wonder nobody has commented. then, as I thought about it, I'm still 14 stone and 4 stone overweight so what was I really expecting? It made me feel so down. I just hope when I do the next pics in a stone's time I will feel better. I thought about blowing it for a packet of biccies, but resisited. It was worrying when I watched The Hospital on teenage obesity and the consultant saying having just one extra biscuit a day can put on 10lbs over a year. I don't think I've eaten 1 biscuit, they've only ever come in pairs or half packets. Hope that fact stays with me.

New day. I have every intention to be 100% ss today. Amazing how the thought of the looming wi on Monday can alter my perspective.

Team results 0.91%

Wez 1.48%
Petrina 0.71%
Sunnysmile 0.48% - SS is having trouble accessing minis so sent me her results on FB this week.

Well done Petrina!! Yay into the nines. Have your period problems been sorted now hun?? Hope so and hope your feeling better.

Hi IW2BS! I've finally finished my period today which I'm happy about!

Superb news Petrina - getting in the 9s is fantastic, you are only a few weeks away from goal now. Go girl!

I am so proud that I did it 100% yesterday, the day was tricky but the evening didn't bother me at all. I think it actually makes me drink more water instead - which can only be a good thing. So, new day and definately aiming for the same success.

Hi Wez! I'm happy I got into the 9s but I weighed myself this morning and I've put in 3lbs. I had a meal last night and I'm having a meal tomoro for my brothers b'day. I'm a bit worried that I'm gona put on. I only had lamb and veg. I think I'm gona ss on monday till my wi. Feeling a bit crappy after weighing myself this morning. Well done on being 100%. How's everyone been today?

Ahhh Wes Bless you i find it hard on days when my daughter plays up, spesh if i dont sleep much it always makes me head toward choc or bics and i certainly have never in my life eaten 1 bic on its own :( I think ill write that info and stick it on my fridge!!!!
Am ok came on though so feel a bit pants cos of that, had been doing ss plus and was tempted to just blow it cos the craving for soething sweet was driving me mad.
It was my mums b day yesterday to! grr hate the first week its pants am not eating a thing as of tom full on 100 % ss, so we can support each other. Food is such a head thing isnt it.
Wes im sure you will have lost some inches for a stone off, stay strong love wel get there.
Glad your better petrina and so pleased for you... nearly there!!!
HO hum back to it!
Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo-hoo ss 100% yesterday and only had a handful of nuts today, water intake was the minimum yesterday and today. Makes a difference when DH can take one or both of them off my hands and I can have a me-time break. Busy uploading to Ebay to get rid of maternity wear and baby clothes already grown out of. We originally planned to have 3 but the reality and cost of 2 means we'll probably stick to 2 so best to get rid of unwanted things as they'll only niggle at me. Hope they sell now as I have plenty of things I could get. Surfing Ebay I find so many things I didn't realise I needed!

Petrina - I don't blame you treating yourself when you are so close to target. You know those lbs will fall off when you ss again - it's not real weight gain as in fat.

Iw2bs - you are doing so well on a re-start to keep to ss even if it make you feel cr*p.

Hi guys, just to let you know, I am having to leave you, my partner and I are currently under a fertility clinic and they have told us that while they need me to loose weight, they annot treat us while I am on a VLCD, so I am off to join slimming world, quite annoyed about it but cant stop with the clinic as it took us 2 years to get an appointment, good luck with your journeys x

Wishing you all the best Zoey84 with your fertility treatment. I hope you are successful and have the baby you long for. Good luck!

Right, I'll put an ad out for a space next.

I lost 4lbs this week! I am so pleased...just need to get in the 13s next (just no pleasing some people!).

Last edited:
Results are in and we are no longer last!!
2.44% SKINNY BEATCHS (24)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W10 5 results Lin18 (4.41%)

2.43%Mission: SlimPossible (23)
W6
W7
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W6 3 results Rainbowfrost (4%)

2.11% The Sliminators (25)
W8
W8
W9 4 results Enough (3.61%)

1.97% CD W8 Warrior Princesses!*** (21)
W16
W16
4 results(mojo jojo 3.73%)
1.46% The Water Babes (9)
W5
W15
W5
W15 4 results BerryRed (2.85%)

1.16% Flab2Fab (15)
W3
W11
W3 5 results Tillyfloss (1.96%)

0.91% Fat Guys Slim (19)
W10 :copon:4 results baby_callalillies (2.06%)

0.91% Weight to go (27)
W13
W13 3 results Wez (1.48%)

0.71% Shape Shifters (13)
W2
W2
W11 3 results Count210 (1.55%)

% XxX Rumbles XxX (22) only 2 results

Hello??????????

Well, the weather meant I had a couch potato day. Sadly, it meant having the nibbles too but only meat, nuts & cheese and not excessive so still in ketosis.
I read today that 1lb of fat contains 3,500 calories, so to lose 1lb a week it means cutting down by 500 calories a day. Most women will lose weight at a healthy 1-2lbs a week on an intake of 1500 cals per day.
So, on ss we are on 450 cals a day, shouldn't we be losing more than 3.5lbs a week? I suppose it is down to averages, isn't it?
Has anyone tried the Cook Yourself Thin plan - apparently it was on tv? It might be something I will look more into when I am at goal (positive thoughts). It does worry me that I won't keep the weight off (even though I did last time and it really is baby weight) so I'm thinking about healthy eating plans and to keep a check on 'naughty' food. Plenty of time to think yet!

An eerie monologue - what has happened to our team?

Today has gone ok, not perfect. Losing interest with the diet at the mo, not eating can be hard especially when stuck at home. There are times when I am so motivated and then today I am really not bothered and for no particular reason either. Hope that changes or who knows?

HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!!!

I can get back on Minis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Thanks Pierce!!! xx

Wow -- looks like I have some catching up to do?! How are we all?

Flying visit, will post more tomorrow, love to you all xxxxxxx

An eerie monologue - what has happened to our team?

Today has gone ok, not perfect. Losing interest with the diet at the mo, not eating can be hard especially when stuck at home. There are times when I am so motivated and then today I am really not bothered and for no particular reason either. Hope that changes or who knows?

Wow, I could've written that myself! I'm going through a non-motivated patch at the moment. Why is that? Don't I want to lose weight or something? :(

Sometimes I think, "I would do anything to lose weight! Anything!" and then I remember, well... all I've got to do is drink 3 shakes a day... hardly rocket science, is it?

I've been hindered a bit recently. One, I've had a lot of people comment on how much weight I've lost (I guess when you start at the weight I did last year, it is noticeable). Instead of spurring me on, it's making me rest on my laurels :( Two, I've had a cold on and off for 3 weeks. Mr SS keeps telling me to 'eat properly' to fend it off... and I've been using it as an excuse to scoff.

But, I've not put weight ON, which is good. I was convinced I'd have piled on a good half stone with the amount I have been eating. Just weightloss has gone down to a near crawl.

SS - glad to have you back!! Still wondering what has happened to the rest of us??
If you have a cold, surely all the nutrients in the packs will give you as good as a balanced diet so you can argue that you are eating properly. Easier said then done though - feeling poorly can make me eat because I feel sorry for myself. When I went home sick from work last autumn, I came via sainsburys and bought a box of thorntons and a packet of choc hobnobs and it did help me get better!

Today has been chaotic compared to usual lazy days. My dd had a 9:30 had an appointment at the hospital 45 mins away and a hairdressers at 2:30. In between we had to get her new sandals, trainers and party shoes, visit the optician and the library. She ended up having lunch at 11:15 just so we could fit it in. Finally home at 3 and started on cooking tea for DH so it was out of the way.
Being out of the house stops me cheating. Since being home I ate chicken and cheese and we have only been in 2 hours!

Hi Guys! Money's low at the moment so I have to leave CD. I'm going to start WW. I'm scared because I don't want to gain. I'm on 810 so I'm not going to introduce carbs just going to have porridge, salad, veg etc. I'm so annoyed I have 13lbs to lose till I'm 9st. I'm just preparing for a gain. I've still got 8 shakes so I'm gona go up to 1000 tomorrow. How's everyone doing?

Don't blame you Petrina - the need to eat is getting to me now we've been doing it for so long and the cost should make me more determined to stick but it doesn't. Well done for getting so near goal and I really hope you succeed with ww. Good luck Petrina - you'll get there!

Back