Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Hi P & W,

I'm back today with renewed enthusiasm (well, for the time being anyway)!

CD is a difficult diet, but I guess it's also simple too. It takes the decisions away from you if you stick to it properly. BUT it is sooo hard not eating, and it does impact on you socially, regardless of how you try to handle it.

Good luck with WW P! I'm sure you'll be fine and keep us updated. CD is expensive, isn't it? :(

And W -- you're doing really well so far. So much better than I am, I'm so impressed!

I've got quite a busy day -- here, there and everywhere -- that should help me stick to things. Planning on having a vanilla + coffee shake for lunch with loads of ice, that should keep me satisfied until home time, and then I have a shake for this evening (my worst time).

Anyway, take care everyone and I'll catch up with you later xxxxxxxx

Hi SS, when the scales went up a 1lb this morning it was a true wake up call that i have to stick to ss for it to work. I know it but now I have to do it. I have been out window shopping and banking this morning so have the rest of the day at home and MUST avoid temptation for the scales to go down...and for me to be slim again.

I've got to do this. We all have.

Luckily, the scales went down 2lb today so finally in the 13s, although only by 1lb but a relief and a long wait. Motivated to go for a long walk this morning and keep drinking the water.

SS-did you say you sts this week? just checking for team results.
IW2BS - any results for you this week?

Think there is only us 3 left....

I have put an ad in for 3 spaces on our team - hopefully we will get some new members soon.

Morning - I am off for some pampering later at the hairdressers, can't wait and it had better be a kid free zone (mine certainly won't be there).
Water doesn't seem attractive today, I am cold and tempted to have a cup of tea but that might awaken the biccie eating monster so hot flavoured water will have to do.

Team results - 1.19%

Wez 2%
IWant2BeSlim 1.65%
Sunnysmile 0%

IWant2BeSlim's computer is down so managed to get on fb - a fab 3lbs loss, well done!! She says "Hi" too.

new member!

Hi!. Im totally new to this so apologies if ive posted in the wrong place!. I re-started CD today after 3 months off....Its been a long jourey, started off at 14st, lost 2, then took a breather and im back to loose the last 3 stone ish. It was SO hard last time though, and friends and family were not exactly supportive as they think CD is some sort of eating disorder and were constantly trying to force me to eat......so I thought a team would be perfect for motivation.

So hi, im Naz and if you have any room for new members, love to join:)

Welcome Naz, great to have you on board!! Can I just check that 165lbs is your current wi as I only it need it to calculate the % for next week. What day is your wi? Are you really trying to lose 46lbs in 2 months?
Just remember to add our team logo to your siggy.
It is sad isn't it how other people react? I know I am keeping it as quiet as I can, my family know so it doesn't seem I'm being antisocial or rude when turning down food & drink.
We are all re-starters so all sympathise with how hard it is to get back into it and it is motivational & supportive here so we can admit falling off the wagon as well as how hard we are trying.

Water intake has been at a minimum today and I've been wearing my fleece in the sunshine as I'm still cold- bonus as it covers up the bumps.
Went to the hairdressers for 2 hours and asked for a funky claudia Winkleman style & colour without the fringe and she did a fab job - I am so pleased. Boosted my mood but just have to re-create it myself - hmm, may not do such a great job myself.

hi Wez -- yes STS this week! :(

Dug out my CD booklets to try and motivate me again. Why I can't get back into it properly is really annoying me! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes :(

Oh SS, it's a tough diet that involves not eating like everyone else and as food & drink are such social activities then it hinders (understatement) our progress.
Getting into that wedding dress must be a motivation - is that a photo of your fitting or a pic of it with your head glued on stuck to your fridge or computer at work?? We all want to be slim but a wedding is your dream day and now it looms closer. You will stick to this, come on Sunnysmile - YOU CAN DO THIS.

hi just seen your ad for team members is there still a space. I was in a team but everyone has given up for left or maintance

Last edited:
Ooh just what i was looking for. I re-started today, i weigh in at 12st 11 gosh looks so bad written and i am 5ft 2 so way to heavy for my height. I want to get to 9-9 1/2 stone by late august as i have wedding that i am catering for and doing the wedding cake for on the bank holiday and i am promoting my buisness and want to look and feel confident. The main reason though is to be healthy, feel good about myself and wear all the clothes i have in my wardrobe that i haven't worn in years.

I put on 3 stone during my pregnancy and my little one is 14months old and i haven't lost a oz so i am really upset.

I know i really need the support so i am more than happy to join the group

thanks

p.s i do not know how to do the ticker, i have tried but it doesn't display properly so i'll just record my weight loss each week.

I am having 3 litres a day i just wondered how much water everyone else is having

Hi wez, thats great, IM IN!. Yeah my WI are on sat, yesterday I was 165. It might not sound like a lot, but on a 5 foot frame....uum. Im hoping to loose most of the weight by july as im going on holiday, but im going to try not getting too obsessed with the date and just going to do the diet and see how it goes. I remember last time it was so wierd, I got really inpatient and wanted to loose weight quicker!, but this is the fastest diet ever, so im not going to get like hat this time. I think its cause you get such a huge loss in week 1...when it slows down you get a bit dissapointed.

But first day went well, (although i woke up at 6am this morning....that happened last time I did ss too),so im happy today. Hope the hair as stayed tame overnight!, you can always go for a professional blow dry every week with the money your saving not going out for dinner all the time :)

Naz

hi everyone, I've restarted yet again yesterday,although I've never really given up cd, since Christmas I've really been struggling its been lose 1lb sts gain 1lb for weeks. Went out on Friday with freinds and although I tried to eat sensibly I put on 5lb:cry:I've got to get stuck in and do cd properly no more messing about. got up this morning and lost 3 of the 5 lbs I put on so feeling much better. I've not altered my ticker as I'm hoping that I'll lose the other 2 lb today/tomorrow. My oficial weigh in is monday, out I'll weigh myself on sunday morning and post loss/gain/sts.

Welcome Miss M and Trisha - well our team is officially full now. Woo-hoo.

Miss M, I'm losing baby weight too, she was born in December and I feel frumpy. I just want to be back in my old clothes, I hate wearing maternity stuff when I'm not pregnant. With the ticker, I just copy and paste the actual graphic rather than the code (cos I'm not sure which one I need and that works for me. I'm trying to have 3 litres too just depends if I'm out and about on the weekend (away from a loo) or at home - it just gets tedious and I love tea but cannot drink it black, yuck, so I've had a smidge of milk but the cuppas are rare.

Thanks Naz, hair is fine today. The trouble with having a colour is it dyes your ears and hairline so feel a bit self conscious about it but can't wash it yet as I'll have to re-style from scratch which is a scary thought.
Glad you are into the diet already. i know what you mean about the speed, I mean, other diets have a slow weight loss so we restrict ourselves with cd and then that isn't fast enough. I don't want to wish my life away but will be pleased when autumn comes and I'm back in my old (& new) clothes.

Trisha - it is terrible to weigh every day isn't it? My weight has been yo-yoing this week by the odd lb and I just want them to go down. I wish I could just stick to official wi but I know I can't.

Apart from a large bite of Dh's ice cream today then I have stayed on track, I have only had 1 1/4 litres so far so I know I need to up that but after shopping and going to the park we are home now so I'll try hard to get more water down me. Wi tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

hi everyone, been out for the day today, and stayed on track, been having lots of water. made curry for the family and I stuck to my soup. I was quite safe as I hate curry, so I knew I wouldn't be tempted, although I did make a choclate fudge cake yesterday forthe family, andso far have managed to stay clear of that.

Well done Trisha, temptation is so hard to resist when it is in your own home...especially chocolate cake.

Oh dear ladies, we are back at the bottom

images

This week the Wooden Spoon goes to Team 27

2.27% The Water Babes (9)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W5
W15
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W5
W15 4 results Mum2one (2.98%)

1.79% SKINNY BEATCHS (24)
W10
W17
W17
3 resultsFood Lover (1.85%)

1.69% The Sliminators (25)
W8
W8
W9 5 results YummyMummy04 (2.47%)

1.6% The Shrinking Violets (10)
W14
W14
3 resultsnight-owl (1.9%)

1.37% CD W8 Warrior Princesses!*** (21)
W16
W16
3 results louii(1.92%)

1.36% Shape Shifters (13)
W2
W2
W11 3 results Count210 (2.37%)

1.29% Flab2Fab (15)
W3
W11
W3 3 results Nightpaz (5.23%)

1.19% Weight to go (27)
W13
W13 3 results Wez (2.0%)

No pressure for next week, with our new members we have to get higher.
Right, we are sticking to this diet. We will drink lots of water. We will not waiver.
Go Team 27 - we can do this!!

Thanks Wez for being so supportive! Believe it or not, it DOES really help when you get some encouragement x

Uh-oh! The wooden spoon? Can't be having that -- I'm responsible for putting in zero contribution. :( That does it, can't let others down as well as myself! Back on the wagon (and I have a terrible competitive streak, hate coming last!!!!)

I re-read my booklets from CD last night. At the end of this month, it will be exactly 1 year since I went and got my first batch. 11 months on with lots of cheating and breaks, I'm six stones + lighter. It is an AMAZING diet!!

Anyone any ideas how I can jazz my shakes up a bit? I only like chocolate, vanilla and strawberry (so predictable!) not over keen on any of the soups, the bars hinder my loss and the Tetras aren't big enough!

Things I do with them so far:

Coffee in the vanilla with loads of ice
Strawberry muffins
Plain chocolate
Strawberry and vanilla mix with loads of ice

Back