Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

hi everyone, I've had a good day so far, been to the gym and burned 450 cals plus swam 20 lengths, came home and had a hot choc shake. How is everyone else doing?

Ah thats great...its been a touch week!. How did our team do??
2.65% SKINNY BEATCHS (24)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W10
W17
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W17 5 results Novax (3.97%)

2.17% The Sliminators (25)
W8
W8
W9 4 results Aloize (3.59%)

2.15%Weight to go (27)
W13
W13 5 results Naz (6.6%)

1.95% The Water Babes (9)
W5
W15
W 18
W5
W15
W18 3 results Kari (3.28%)

1.79% Flab2Fab (15)
W3
W11
W3 5 results Bellesgrunny (3.75%)

1.77% Mission: SlimPossible (23)
W6
W7
W6 3 results Scojos (2.14%)

1.29% The Shrinking Violets (10)
W14
W14 3 results Green Eyes (2.9%)

1.23% CD W8 Warrior Princesses!*** (21)
W16
W16 3 results Louii (1.47%)

Well done Naz!:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

3rd place for our team - great work everyone. Thanks so much for submitting the results.

Right. I am back on track. We went to the Isle of Wight for the weekend - it was so lovely and the weather was fab. It is great to go out of season because everywhere was so quiet. We went self catering but I made a conscious choice to break the diet and hope I could just pick it back up. I found I couldn't pack the food in and sacrificed desserts when we ate out but it was relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
So, I had lost 2lbs before I started eating so I'll use that as my loss because I am too scared to get on the scales since we have come back. I think when I have ss for a few days then i should be more confident. It was day 1 for me and that has gone well. Mind you, I have been busy catching up with shopping and doing several loads of washing. Mundane but kept me from the fridge.

Miss M how are you after your illness? Is your family ok now?

Naz you are obviously going great guns - long may that continue.

Trisha, you are working so hard to get the goal, you must be feeling so good.

Hi guys!

Got some bad news I'm afraid -- I'm going to be stopping CD :(

Had a long chat with the OH last night and it really is an expense we could do without at the minute. So this week will be my last week. :(

On the plus note -- I'm going out with a bang -- 4lbs lost this week, and WI isn't until tomorrow.

I wish you all the best of luck and I'll keep checking in to see how you are all doing.

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh SS, shame to see you go especially as you have been so successful this week. 4lbs is WOW!!! So what do you think you will do now for a diet?
Wishing you all the best for your wedding too.

I am on day 2 of restart and I feel hungry. Yesterday was fine because I must have been surviving on the food I'd eaten but my stomach isn't happy today - it wants food. Hmmm. I will get the water in and do my very best to get through these 4 days so I can lose this feeling. Roll on Friday.

OK, I braved it and stepped on the scales 13st 13lbs so only 2lbs on but official wi isn't until Monday therefore I still have time to lose more. Been for a lovely long walk this morning to burn off that fat.

Had a shock last night when I was naughtily nibbling a packet of nuts and felt a crunch. I thought I'd done some serious tooth damage but in the light of day today I think I have lost part of a filling as nothing feels rough or gaping. Enough to put me off having any more.
I was so hungry yesterday but feel so much better today and hopefully I am back in ketosis, will check on the stix later.

Hope things are going well for everyone else.

hi everyone , I darn't brave the scales I keep picking at stuff. today I went to the gym after work and burned over 500 cals in the gym and pool, came out of the gym and walked across the complex to the supermarket ( far too close to the gym for me) and bought some oatcakes and ice cream. I've nibbled at both since I got home :sigh: why do I do this to myself :copon:
Restart yet again tomorrow think I'm going to stick to ss+ having food on 810 makes me want to eat more!:confused:

Trisa, how well did you find it on ss+? You know what is right for you so if you binge on 810 then a stricter regime should get you to goal quicker. Good luck for tomorrow.

I've been having mugs of tea today to satisfy a craving today, it isn't hunger like I could raid the fridge, I don't know really.
Felt good about Freecycling today - got rid of a microwave and a moses basket and being collected tomorrow. Still have ebay stuff to do for maternity clothes and baby clothes that my baby has quickly grown out of, ebaying takes longer than freecycling but obviously the benefit is the money!

Morning ladies.

Day 4 is finally here and I am happily in ketosis!
I have no regrets now that I took a weekend off to eat with my family and be normal. Just really pleased that the big K is back and the niggley pangs have gone.

had a good day so far, can't wait to get back into ketosis, sure I'll feel much better then. going to a christening on Sunday hopefully should b able to keep away from food

hi all

hope everyone is doing well.

Wez - thanks for asking, the family is taking a long time to recover and my hubby has been off work for the whole week, we've all been in the house all week except to go to A&E and the Dr.

I haven't SS this week for obvious reasons but i have stayed the same weight which is good. I'll start again in a few days once i feel better.

Hi everyone, sorry ive been MIA, its been a crazy week, work wise.. Ive found the diet so hard this week though, been so hungry, and ive even started to dream about food....its awful...i dream that ive had tons of chocolate and cake, then i wake up feling really dissapointed in myself....then i realise its a dream....its funny really. just had my WI, i lost another 3lbs...which is cool....not as much as last week, but i know the first week is always massive.

Am having problems toilet wise..not to go into too much detail!, ive tried upping my water and fybogel...but not helping much...any ideas? :-(

Trisha - 1lb off is good going so near to goal, well done. Hope the christening goes well especially dietwise.

Miss M - so are you all recovered? Are you managing to eat at all? It sounds terrible, probably worse that it is affecting your whole household. I hope you will be back on cd soon, at least you know your vitamin and nutrient intake will help boost you.

Naz - I take psyllium husks from Holland & Barratt which work for me. Maybe physical exercise to get things moving????
Well done on your 3lb loss, that is great you have lost a stone so far. It should help motivate you for the next week.

Had such a lovely day with family today. We shopped in the local market and had brunch (just tea for me) then went to a fayre. The weather was showery and sunny but the atmosphere was fab and it felt so good being there. When we got back I managed to get 2 jars of food & a 2 bottles of milk into my baby, hopefully she'll sleep beyond 3am (so longing for her to sleep through again now weaning has been over 3 weeks). My dd(4) helped dh mow the lawn and then skipped off to play with her friend in our close. Now both the children are in bed it feels good to chill out, still have 1/2 litre to drink and a shake to look forward to(!)
Planning on going swimming tomorrow but won't get any exercise as probably just introducing it to my baby. It is a beach entry pool so shouldn't be too scary for her.

Team results for this week:

Naz & Sunnysmile 1.95%
Wez 1.03%
Trisha 0.73%
Miss M 0%

Team 1.16%

I've let Ireneh know.​

STS this week, no surprise really as I was eating on holiday last weekend. At least it wasn't a gain.
Swimming was great yesterday, baby managed 50 mins which is 45 mins longer than I thought she would. Both girls were grumpy and tired afterwards, don't know what it is about the heavy atmosphere at swimming pools that tires them out.

Back