Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Hi everyone
Jack kids school will definately know the holiday dates, they will have known them since the start of the year. I'm looking forward to the 6 weeks for obvious reasons (no work). For me the weight has come off top half first, it always does no matter which diet I do, but I am losing it from lower half now. Strange thing is whenever I out on weight it always goes on lower half first. I've not much planned for today, I'll go to the gym, and probably continue doing housework. I normally catch up with friends at half term but one is away on holiday, the other is working. I normally catch up with my sisters at half term too, but again one is away and the other two are working and don't live near. Sorry to learn about your mum in the hospice hope shes feeling ok.

I go to my cdc, its not far away, and I think I prefer it. On the odd occasion when cdc has had to change wi plans etc , has come to me.

Last edited:
hi Trisha , how are you this Morning , sun is shining here in herts , I see your in Lancashire , hows it there today.
I had a 2 lb loss this week not great , feel bloated in my tummy

Hi Jack, the sun is shinning, and it looks like its going to be a nice day, it would be good to go for a walk, but don't want to go by myself, so will make do with the gym. Might have a walk around the shops later.

Set yourself a place to power walk too , even the shops then windown shop and back home , my shops are 30 mins away . I better get my daughter up as I have to walk to my mates so i'll have 25 mins walk , but need to power walk really .
ok have a great day and a 100 % ss here I come , need to see a better loss next week .

hi Wez

so your husband how much does he have to lose ?
Well done for your 2lb loss and thanks for the pm too.
My DH wants to lose his large tummy but knows he couldn't do this restrictive diet, it is not about the scales for him although he has joined his work's "fat club" and has weigh in teams every Friday. needless to say he has goe in wearing shorts today.
So if you lose 51 pounds you will get into a size 12 wez ?
When I was 11 stone I could squeeze into most of my size 12 clothes, 10 & half was better so an aim for 10 stone (140 lbs) suits me. It just feels such a long way away right now.

I always get school holiday calendars from the county website, my daughter will be going to school in a different county from where I work so I need to check what I can cover and whether DH needs to use any annual leave.

The weather is great here too, I took my baby out for a 30 minute walk and it was so warm and that was before 10 too. After nursery we are taking our daughter to a free play party so she can burn off some steam - she was still awake at 9pm last night but playing in her room.

I visit my cdc at her house, I don't even sit down. Go in, weigh, choose food packs, write cheque and book in for next visit and a quick chat about how things are going. She is trying to lose 1 and half stone so I hear her issues too!

isn't it strange how people can weigh the same but be a different size. When I was 11 stone I was a size 14 top 16 bottom, I now around 10 stone and I'm a 10/12 top and a 12 bottom and I'm the same height was you Wez 5ft 4 !

Today I've been to the gym, had a workout and swim, then came home got changed and went into town, I parked outside town and walked in, and then across to the far side to TKMaxx, I was really going to look at some household things, that I saw in the sale earlier in the week, but they had gone, so I ended up looking at clothes and came out with a pair of size 12 cut off cotton jeans and 2 size 10 tops, I wasn't intending to buy any more clothes until I was at goal, but I couldn't resist them.

Last day of half term and back to work on Monday :sigh: Still 35 "get ups" before we finish for summer, by then I want to be at goal. I've really enjoyed this half term even though its been quiet, as close friends are both away and daughter busy with revison and dh and sisters all working, at half terms I've usually got things to do with people all week.

hows your day going?

I've been buying smaller size clothes already, I have lots but it just feels good to buy things I hope to look good in and ignore the fact the cashier is thinking that I'll never fit them!
There is so much nice stuff out for spring and it'll look good in the autumn when I go back to work. It is funny when I realised that the clothes washing dark load consists of all my stuff and some of dh, the colours are my dd and dh and the whites are the baby's. I'll be glad when that changes. I am wearing a navy tshirt and navy trousers, I am hoping they make me look slim. In fact, today I saw a woman I worked with 2 or 3 years ago and I hid, I didn't want her to see the BIG me even though I am mighty proud of my beautiful baby and I am unlikely to bump into her when I've reached goal.
Can't believe you are counting the get ups, already I used to do it in the final week but with little ones in the house then anything after 6 is a lie-in.

So hubby is wearing shorts today , ho la la lol
Yes men and their tummies , they seem to have skinky legs and bums but big tums lol
As we girls we spread our lard about lol
I'm aiming for 140 pounds , taht will make me size 10/12 on top bottom 14 , hey now i'm a pear huh ha
How comes Wez it will be a different county for your daughters school ? .
Is that your choice about the amount of time at your CDC ? if so thats ok .
My CDc came today she stays as long as sge likes , I enjoy her company , but we are more friends now than cdc .
I have had a busy day today , and i'm ready for bed soon , as its a friday night my daughter stays up later so she is still up now its 10:25 pm , usaly not this late , as my middle son is making them milkshakes .
Where are the rest of the crew ? hello lol
Hi trisha , soon you will get them clothes on !
The holiday has gone by fast , make the most of the weekend , what is everyone doing ?
I will be taking Mia riding sunday , she does that every sunday and street Dance Thursdays .
Ok guys see you a few pounds lighter lol

I'm waiting for my daughter to finish work, so I can go and pick her up, she's a waitress so its always a different time when she finishes depending on how busy they are.

The clothes I bought fit, I'm wearing them now, must big big sizes. daughter has just rannng so I'm off to pick her up

waitress , thats a job and a half hard working and also dealing with people , never knowing if they are in a good mood or bad lol .
I have done alot of kitchen work but that I can't do as they may go out wearing the dinner lol
Where does she work which place ?
also since you can pay on your card now the tips are not good now . my friends daughter she works as a waitress at the beefeater .
Sun is warm today hoping for a good week !
Will do my first shake shortly , got to be good today as yesterday had some bits that sliped into my mouth that should'nt have , hummmmmmmm . bloody not easy is it ....
I am on line looking at booking up trips by coach there is one i want to go too , chocolate lady , seems a great day !
Holidays will be Devon I think in aug so better pull out all the stops now to get to Goal , treat day is over

Will do my first shake shortly , got to be good today as yesterday had some bits that sliped into my mouth that should'nt have , hummmmmmmm . bloody not easy is it ....

me as well, I'll have to do an extra 20 mins on treadclimber today to make up for it!

Just done unofficial wi lost 2 lbs will alter my ticker when I have official wi on mon.:)

my daughter works at an italian resturant, a few evenings a week, normally about 3 always different days each week, she has to work either fri or sat nights and these usually alternate, unless someone needs the night off for parties etc. They usually get quite good tips but they are all shared out between all staff at the end of the week,so if you haven't worked on a busy night you still get something. She has worked at a beefeater type place in the past and the tips wern't very good there.

We've already booked our hols, we're going to Scotland this year, and I'm really looking forward to it, want to be at goal by then

My cdc visits have always been the same, suits me really especially as my baby either sleeps or cries whilst I'm there.
DH sts this week, he thinks he has been good and needs reminding that he shouldn't really eat that indian takeaway but he does, his choice, I have my oriental chilli soup to keep him company. The amount of food on his plate put me off, I couldn't eat that piled high quantity but he can.
I worked at the Harvester as a waitress to save extra cash when movin house 6 years ago, I was teaching too and it was so tiring. I did Thurs, Fri and Sat evenings and Sunday 12-5. People are so patronising and think the job is too good for you, saying things like "that is a £50 pound note you know dear". Hmm never mentioned I have a degree!!! Still, had to be polite to get the tips, groups of blokes were always the best tippers but rarely from young couples and pensioners leaving a £1. I hated being tapped on the shoulder when they needed help too. The staff were lovely, making the best of the situation and they thought that I was out of that "Teachers" series because of the laughs we shared. I only did it for a year and was glad to leave and have my weekends back. As I'm returning part time in sept, I hope we will be financially ok as I dread the thought of getting a weekend job when I want to be with my family.
We've had our hols in the Isle of Wight, not really going away but will be visiting my dad and sister in Wales for the odd weekend. DH has a week off in July for day trips like Legoland as it should be quieter in term time.
Nothing planned for the weekend, I think groceries will be an internet shop so we don't get stuck in the supermarket in the sunshine. Dh has taken the girls into town shopping and eating so home alone and loving it.

Results so far
Trisha 1.48%
MsMJC 1.08%
Wez 1.04%

Funny that we all lost 2lbs and yet there is nearly 0.5% between me and Trisha. Well done us, wonder how the rest of the team have done?

hi Trisha , will need to get myself moving , I got rid of my treadmill as the belt was driving me mad , ARRRRRRRRR .
Scotland , never been , would be nice to make a list of all the places I have not been too and do a plan to do it , but half term is costly and the Gov were ment to be sorting this out but never did .
I guess thats a good idea with the tips every week to share them out .

Wez hi there , take aways and not losing , lol! wonder why lol
I usaly don't tip , the last time I went into the harvester , my dinner was cold and she said everything ok with your meals I said its cold , she wanted to take the plate back I said NO , as thats one thing I can't stand , cos you don't know what there up too lol I have worked in kitchens before , so when the bill came my dinner was taken off , result !
Isle of wight , not been there either .
Been doing alot of spain really and getting fed up with that now , so think Devon and who knows .
so your home alone , enjoy it , I have just played shops with my daughter , lol
Will go see mum in the hospice later , will see her everyday now !!!
Roll on the weight loss game as I need to enjoy BBQ's

We've been to scotland loads of times and I love it there, normally go to the west coast, or Aviemore in the highlands, this year we're going to the east coast, for the first time. We've done spain lots as well, and also devon and cornwall, but its such a drag getting to devon/cornwall from lancashire, scotland is much easier.

not had a bad day, spent a couple of hours in the gym/swim, and just chilled out this afternoon. Daughter was using comp for spanish revision,doing listening tasks/past papers on the net, shes gone to her friends now and they're all watching bgt. hubby was working today, but we're off out tomorrow for a long walk

Hi everyone, welcome to the team MsJMC, whens your birthday?, it mines july 18...yours sounds about that time too, im really trying to get to goal for then too....would be brill to wear a lovely dress and not worry about bulges!

Hows everyones week been...its been such gorgeous weather in london...summer's actually here!, i didnt loose anything this week...a bit dissapointed, but to say i came off for 3 days when i was ill...i guess thats not too bad, power week this week... :)

well done everyone. I lost 1 lb this week, it is my time of the month so i am happy with that

Trisha , think it will take us about 4 hours to get there to Devon .
Spainsh we never did spainsh at school just french .
so long walk for you , any plans where your heading on the map lol
I will be taking Mia Pony riding , and after seeing mum .
Think that takes the day up .
So your also trying to get to goal by then , I'm unsure if I will get too goal by then , but I know these last few days have not been too good , so come on lets try and pull out all the stops of hard work and pain to get to goal .
HELLO Naz
My birthday is July 25th , so your a week before , think you are cancer , as i'm a leo .How are you finding CD Naz .
Morning to you wez how are you doing ?
HELLO to miss M , how are you doing ?

Back