Team 4 is no more :-(

Well done, well done! You are doing so well. What do you mean..........you've hidden the cake? Don't kid yourself that you won't be able to find it, even in your sleep. Make life easier for yourself and get it out of the house!! You'll sleep much better for it.

I thought that Frances.. if I'd hidden the cake then surely I'd know where it is!!!! :D:D:D you'll have to get a lock or get someone else to hide it for you!

i would love to get the cake out of the house but other half, has a wedge of cake in his pack up everyday, although he has now decided he can live without it so only has half a slab left, i hate angel cake soooo much x

Hey everyone, well I weighed yesterday and am thrilled to be lighter than before my holiday! Woohoo! I lost 7lb since last Wednesday so...

Bunnyg - 7lb (2.2%)
Hanloje - 0.4 (0.2%)
Wannabe10 - 1lb (0.7%)
Loz1984 - ?
francesmag - 2lb (1.06%)
wannabeskinny - 2lb (1.1%)

Team Result -

So, just need Loz' now - well done everyone x

Well done Bunny for getting back on track and such an amazing weight loss. Fingers crossed for Loz and then we can post our total and declare our slimmer of the week!

Fab news bunny, well done you!!!!! that's great!!! guess you're back in the zone now then!

Thank you! Yep - completely in the zone, it's great and I tried the porridge and loved it tonight - trying the strawberry tetra tomorrow!

Well done Bunny for getting back on track and such an amazing weight loss. Fingers crossed for Loz and then we can post our total and declare our slimmer of the week!

Thanks, yeh, hope all went well for Loz :)

Wow bunny well done! :D bet you're chuffed!

Sorry for the delay - was busy yesterday at the opening of Bristol's new shopping centre! It's gert lush!

I only lost 1lb this week :cry:which is 0.51%

Sorry guys!!!

Don't cry, 1lb is still a pound in the right direction. Well done, Bunny for being our Slimmer of the Week:happy036::happy096:

Have we got a team total?

Have a great weekend everyone!

I love it! I live in Bristol so will be frequenting it as often as possible! I also won a £50 voucher for one of the stores (cruise) so was well chuffed! Have fun this weekend!

Bunnyg - 7lb (2.2%)
Hanloje - 0.4 (0.2%)
Wannabe10 - 1lb (0.7%)
Loz1984 - 1lb (0.51%)
francesmag - 2lb (1.06%)

Team Result -

So how do we get the team result then? Do we just add up all the percentages and divide by 6? That would make it 0.96%. Is this right? Or is it more complicated than that? Somehow methinks it might be!

Last edited:
Nope. I'm told we need last week's weight, in pounds, to calculate the team total. I'll start the ball rolling:
Last week I was 188 and I lost 2lbs.

Hi everyone - sorry for the delay - team result in ....
Bunnyg - 7lb (2.2%)
Hanloje - 0.4 (0.2%)

Wannabe10 - 1lb (0.7%)
Loz1984 - 1lb (0.51%)
francesmag - 2lb (1.06%)

Team Result -1.09%

Hi Gemma,

I am good thanks - hope everyone else is? Well I have now done one week back on the plan and mega happy with myself! When I got back from hols, I didn't think I'd ever get there! Now can't wait for my weigh in on Wednesday and getting my batch of porridge for the month - yum yum!

Hope everyone is having a happy Sunday :)

I've had a very good weekend..........stayed on track completely. Went on a 8 mile walk yesterday on the South Downs! Bit stiff today. It will be interesting to see how that effects my weight loss, which is usually 3lbs.

Bunny, I always get an extra shake and put a spoonful of it in the porridge to flavour it. Chocolate is pretty good. I also like strawberry porridge, and this week I am enjoying banana porridge! Very nice indeed.

Morning everyone, have only had 1 bad day this week, so that's a good result... just spent 30 mins in the kitchen at work explaining to a few of the guys how I've lost all this weight, one even said.. I've been off for a week or so and every time I come back you've lost more! amazing!

So I'm feeling chuffed with myself and more positive than I have in a long time!! I'm baking this week for my Dad as I'm off up to see the parents this weekend... haven't seen them since I started the diet in May so hopefully they'll notice the difference. ha ha....

Here's to a good week!

Back