Team 4 is no more :-(

Brill - well done!

We were beginning to worry about ya!

So you are:

- 4lbs (2.17% loss)

Bunnyg - +3 (+1%)
Hanloje - 2.4 (1.19%)
Wannabe10 - 8lb (5.51% wow!) - Slimmer of the Week!
Loz1984 - 5lb (2.52%)
francesmag - 3lb (1.57%)
wannabeskinny - 4lb (2.17%)

Team Result - ?

Does anyone know how to work out the team % when one result is a gain?!!

I'm getting confused.........

hi sorry have not got a clue!, sorry for any delay this week had computer probs at home so had to wait to get to work x

No worries!

Ok, so i'm gonna try and do the team %...

I didn't have bunny's weight from last time so have done one excluding bunny which comes out as:

918.9 lbs
22.4 loss
2.43%

tried to calculate bunny's weight and my result comes out as 1.57%

Would that be about right seeing as bunny's was a gain this week?

Bunnyg - +3 (+1%)
Hanloje - 2.4 (1.19%)
Wannabe10 - 8lb (5.51% wow!) - Slimmer of the Week!
Loz1984 - 5lb (2.52%)
francesmag - 3lb (1.57%)
wannabeskinny - 4lb (2.17%)

Team Result - 1.57%

Got no idea if it's right.......

I've asked on the results thread if anyone knows an easy way to do it! Then if bunny lets me know last weeks official weight i'll work it out again!

Yeah that total weight excludes bunny's weight!

I think my calculations are right to be honest - just need to check bunny's weight last week as I'm not sure i'm right!

Coooo---eeeee where are the rest of team 4 and how are we doing? I'm doing (mainly) ok... a mixed week but less bad than last week and I'm 100% commited for this week, have done a lot of work examining triggers and feel much stronger now!

hi, still here im ss'ing this week in a bid to shift 4-5 pounds this week as would love to lose the 2 stone in 5 weeks, my cdc is on holiday this thursday so will have to weigh myself but our scales are the same, so will weigh in wearing the same clothes i ususally do and at the same time and see what happens, mind you her being away cost me a fortune on shakes for 2 weeks!!!! hope you all have a good week xxxx

it least it was only cd food stuff and nothing else, sometimes i have to especially today as i work a long day and feel hungry best of luck with wi x

Back