Team 4 is no more :-(

My belly is feeling busted already!!!!

Mine just feels bloated from all the water. But still hanging in there, had couple pieces of wafer ham but I'm happy to do that if it keeps me on straight and narrow.

Yay!! GO Team! x

We're nearly there!!! I'm off to bed in a bit, shattered! Headache is kicking in! xx

I've now pm'd bunny with my start weight! Fingers crossed it will be less by Thurs!!! Day one nearly over! Phew! I need to be shouted at though as i've not had enough water! So team nag me about water!!! ;)

Day 2 restart for me.. was 100% good for SS+ yesterday so fingers crossed for today. Only another 2 days till WI! arrggghhhhhh....

Well done Bev, thats quick to get into ketosis. Hopefully, it won't be too much of a struggle now, don't let thtat chatterbox get you, I'm sure you'll stay strong.

LOZ - GET THAT WATER DOWN YA.

JuJu - Hope the head is better this morning.

Hanloe - Well done on 1 day 100%, weigh in day, day after tomorrow, stick with it. I know I will.

Bunny - Glad your doing well also.

On to day 2/3 - Yay to team 4.

Go team!!!

I'm sat with me sparkling water - aiming for 3 litres today! :tear_drop:

On with day 2 (I tend to find this the hardest day)!

Well done so far everyone! Keep going not long 'til the WI when we beat everyone!! Tehe!

Hello peeps, I'm doing ok, had steamed cauli in a soup for lunch as I was so hungry; but sticking with it.... drinking that water! roll on ketosis... forgot how hard this bit is, but I have no intention of cheating! woohoooooo....

Day 2 for me as well, definitely the hardest. Have been having mental conversations persuading myself that as I moved a wardrobe this morning I deserve a whole cake ... and a McDonalds. But have resisted so far. May well just go to bed this afternoon .. another book reading and dvd session!! Hope the rest of team 4 are doing well xx

I'm doing good! Still trying to get the :tear_drop: water :tear_drop: down me but only done just over a litre so far! Doh! Had me choccy tetra for lunch. It's the evenings that do me in so will be keeping busy. Gonna try and sort stuff for a car boot followed closely by bath and bed! :D (Might even have to weigh myself.......).

I have those arguements all the time! "I've done exercise today so a pizza wont hurt" "just ONE bite will be ok" I seem to be quite an argumentative person!!!!

Keep going guys - we're doing well so far!!!

I guess we have to remember it's not the pizza that does the damage it's the fact it'll take another 3 days of being STARVING to get back into ketosis!!!! that's the killer!

Come on girls, we can do it!

Still with you all, picked a few slices of pepperoni off kids pizza and had a tin of tuna, but I'm now out of kitchen and on here for distraction. I'm sure what I've eaten is because I've been stuck in house all day, OH back at work tomorrow so can get myself sorted a bit better.

I'm struggling a bit at the moment feel hungry but trying to wait a while for my soup. Not felt hungry up till this point I hope it goes away or I don't know what i'll do. Day 3 today. Any advice?

Back