Team 4 is no more :-(

Night night folks ... found today very hard but managed to stick to it. My aim is to do 2 weeks ss then change to ss+ as i find no food tends to make me binge which is why i put a lot of the weight back on! So only 11 days to go! Have a good day tomorrow folks. Go team 4!!

Morning ladies

Day 4 of restart today and it's WI day!!!!!

I hadn't been on the scales since Monday but hoped that I'd lost some.

Start weight (Monday) : 212.8
Today's weight (Thur): 209.8

= 3lbs exactly! :bliss::bliss:

Hope everyone else gets good results too!

Yep, I'm the same minime, the fact I knew I only had Monday - Thursday has really helped! well done on your loss!

6lb's for me too! Wooooo! Go team!!!

Blimey! I'm the lowest!!!!! but then I'm still on W8 not CD until next week so I guess that might be it!

Go girls.. hope we have a good day, p.s. are you both on SS or SS+ been trying to decide which to do, was thinking SS for the first few weeks?

I'm on SS. But have an SS+ style meal when I need/have too. I also have skimmed milk which isn't really allowed on SS. It's been a pain lately as i've been SS Mon-Fri then eating at the weekend, back on the straight and narrow properly as of monday though :D

6lbs for me too
Monday I was 16st 10lbs (234lbs) today I am 16st 4lbs (228lbs) Hoorah!!!! Go team 4!!!!

xx

Well done! That's brill everyone! :D Just waiting for a couple more aren't we? I wanna know how we've done!!! (6+6+6+3 = 21lb so far with two more to weigh by my maths! wow!)

p.s - i'm now arguing with myself as my devil wants to eat as a celebration!! Naughty Devil!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Nah, a celebration is just not worth it, 1 second of heaven for a couple of days of being starving again!!!!!! don't do it..

Well done everyone, I think I might have your approach Loz with SS Monday - Friday and a meal or SS+ Sat & Sunday. I was really worrying about the skimmed milk thing on W8 we're allowed 0.5 pt skimmed milk per day and my skinny latte is my treat... might just sneak that in anyway!!!

Hey guys, weigh ins looking fab, hanloejoe only reason ours are higher is cos we all started on Monday (Is that right for you too Loz?). I also have Skimmed milk on top of my SS+ allowance, can't take my tea black.

Phew... thanks minime that's made me feel much better that I can still have my skimmed milk..!!!

Here's to a good day for us all! x

I didn't start completley on Mon, started again after a naughty weekend off! Will have to do the same after this weekend too (I am naughty!! lol!) But after that i'll be on SS 100% (with maybe the odd SS+ day) for as long as possible!

I'm resisting the celebration as i know i'll be eating on the weekend anyway! Alton Towers Sunday :D

Thanks for your losses everyone and well done! I will weigh myself tonight and do a team update - go team! x

Well done Bev that's brill! :D

So that makes 21+4=25lb loss so far! Ace! Just need our great leader's loss and maths skills now!!!

Team 4 rocks ... day 4 for me and so far so good. Just had my last pack and feeling ok, just got a new iPhone so i'm off to have a play with it! Also I may be getting a sneaky try of a strawberry tetra tomorrow so i'll let you know how it goes!!Hope everyone has had a good day xx

I've had a good day too, 2 packs, 4 litres water and a coke zero. Cooked dinner for OH and kids and not even tempted. Cleared out my wardrobe today and I have a basket full of clothes which are too small but too nice to give away, so I'm packing them away and I know they are there when I've lost some weight.

I'm having an o.k day - had some tuna salad at lunch again today :( (was supposed to be SS'ing!) but (get me!) I just went for a run! lol! Never thought i'd do that - I ran for 15 mins to the duck pond then ran 10 mins back and walked for about 5! It wasn't far but was impressive for me! Wooo! Can't wait for our team results.........

Back