Team consists of:
Bunnyg - Team Leader
Hanloje
Juju_doll
Loz1984
Bev1963
Minime

Our motto is:

Some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed.

We can do it, we WILL do it!

So, what I need from you all now is your start weight. I know some of you don't have a start weight yet, so please let me know when you have that - then I will ask you for your weight on Thursday so I can calculate our first week!

Good luck Team x

Last edited:
Hiya fellow dieters, I've ... ahem.... had a bad weekend, will WI tomorrow for my start weight. Hangs head in shame... counting down to my start date of 27th with my CDC when she returns from holiday; can't wait now!!!!!! Have struggled without an active consultant hence my swap from W8 as there was no local support and the one I went too which was 30 mins away the meeting only two other people turned up so I didn't get much out of it..... the new consultant is based in my building at work, and I'll do 1-2-1 sessions weekly. Come on team, I've had a wobbly start but I'm here and willing to go 100% for it, we can beat the others!

Hiya fellow dieters, I've ... ahem.... had a bad weekend, will WI tomorrow for my start weight. Hangs head in shame... counting down to my start date of 27th with my CDC when she returns from holiday; can't wait now!!!!!! Have struggled without an active consultant hence my swap from W8 as there was no local support and the one I went too which was 30 mins away the meeting only two other people turned up so I didn't get much out of it..... the new consultant is based in my building at work, and I'll do 1-2-1 sessions weekly. Come on team, I've had a wobbly start but I'm here and willing to go 100% for it, we can beat the others!

Don't worry Han, we can do it, we will be winners - even if not in week 1.

I am choosing to ignore Becky as she is clearly just jealous of us all :p

Morning bunny, my start weight is 212.8 (actually hadn't put any on after all that)!

Go team 4.... we're being harrassed by Becky I think !!! ha ha

Go Team!

Good choice on the name ;) Love it!

My scales went kapoot on friday (doh!) so i'll give you my start weight later once i've replaced them (any suggestions as to good, acurate ones? Alternatively some that will say i'm 3 stone lighter than i actually am would be good too!!!). I'm dreading it as had a 'holiday' weekend away with friends so ate s**te all weekend! :cry:Don't wanna see the damage! Back on the straight and narrow today though (but only until next weekend when i have more events! doh!) wish me luck!!!

Hey guys, sorry been off minimins all weekend, wee girl been ended up at hospital yesterday, seems she got a bug on holiday. Alls well that ends well, I'm starting CD SS/+ today and looking forward to first weigh in on Thursday.

Onwards and downwards for us all.

hello! 16 stone 10 start weight ... yikes!!!! (managed to put on 3lbs in final binge weekend) glugging the water as we speak!!

How r we all doing today? I'm still using up my W8 supplies but been good so far! woohooo.... hope everyone's doing well come on guys we can do this..

I'm good so far! It's hard to get back into the swing of things after a yumfest weekend though! Gonna play some wii fit tonight and work of those pounds followed by a nice bath before beddy byes with Kevin McCloud!! Fab! Not looking forward to weighing though................

4.30 and going strong but this is the danger time!! Going to finish the washing up, have a shower and stick a dvd on!!

Hey everyone, glad to see everyone is going ok - I am feeling good! I have my holiday in two weeks time and feeling better and better about it all the time! Keep on belly busting everyone! x

oh yeah, and thanks to everyone who has given me their starting weights. I have made a spreadsheet now so I can keep track xx

Back