TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Oh dear are you sure sweetie?

Hi, I know i'm not on your team but I just wanted to say that you've done really well. One thing I learnt years ago is that it really helps to look at what you've achieved so far. You've lost a lot of weight and should be proud of yourself. All of us go through bad stages and gain weight but when you're ready just keep looking forward. Good luck, I hope you get back on track and everything works out for you. Sorry to butt in xxx

Hi All

Kelly I'm really sorry to hear you are leaving i have had some bad times with diet over last few weeks too!!! Are you sure you want to quit for the moment??

DR and Becky what do you think we should do about the team?? Im very motivated this week to give myself a kick up the backside to get going again - have a holiday in 3 weeks time so would like to lose a bit for then!!

Anyway let me know what you want to do!!

Sharon;)

I have emailed Irene with MissCHeeky and my results!

I am happy to continue as a team, maybe we should do a roll call to see who is about, at the moment I think there is only 3 of us around?:(

Hi all,

kelly sorry to hear your leaving the team, your welcome back anytime :)

I lost 4lbs for this week woohoo! DR im of on holiday to LA in a few weeks so thats keeping me motivated.

so im sticking around :D :D

who else is with us? who wants to be new team leader?

Well done MissCheeky!

I think in the past 3 weeks its only been you me and Change35 that have been around....so we may have to advertise for more people as apparently we can't submit our results unless we have 3 results!:(

I can't commit to being here every Sunday to do the results, but I dont mind helping out, maybe between us we can do it rather then it being just one person what do you think?

yeah i dont mind. i used to be team leader of team 2..but i forget now how to do all the % and stuff :( so how many new members we need? 3?

3 I think to make us a full team of 6!

Does anyone of us want to be the team leader before we advertise??

Sharon:)

lol!

I am going to my weigh in tomorrow ...so fingers crossed!:D

Hiya guys just thought I'd pop back in to let you all know I got a job offer!:bliss::bliss:
That means that as soon as I've had my first couple of weeks pay in (get paid weekly which will be nice) I'll be able to afford to get back on the diet!:bliss::bliss:
How's everyone going (I know I have no right to ask as I just kind of abandoned you all but I still care!:eek:)?

Kelly congrats :) thats fab news i saw your fb status. you must be thrilled. do ya wanna come back to the team once you start? Monday will be my 3rd weigh in :)

I'd love to if I'm still welcome!:)
Who did you decide on for team leader in the end (just curious)?

Last edited:
we didnt decide on anyone so the posts still open if you wanna do do it again!?? i posted on the other thread looking for new members but no ones been in touch so i dont know. i must go check the thread now!!

To be honest hun I'd feel a bit funny taking the role again, I wasn't exactly doing a very good job. I personally think you'd be far better.

oh im not sure. since myself and A got back together i dont really get on mini's as much spending more quality time together!! ;)

3lbs down for me this week though :D

how's everyone else doing?

Back