TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

ok thank you so much, going to try and drink it even if i have to hold my nose lol

Wow it's a all of a buzz on here tonight... now that's what we like to see!

Vikki, I have wanted to go on one of those Powerplates for ages, but unfortunately my Gym doesn't have one. I did speak to my personal trainer about it and she said that they are good but they are a toning equipment not a fat burner and is not to be used instead of a good CV workout.

Cheryl, I was really excited when I started CD and wasn't going to eat anymore... kind of freeing in a way!!? I love the Apple Cinnamon Porridge, but I don't add as much water as they say as I find it goes too sloppy!

Dione, If you don't have it I wouldn't worry overly... you should always try to have your 3 a day... but as it's late now i doubt it would hurt this once, just make sure you have your 3 tomorrow!

lol gl dione.
down the hatch :D

im scared if i drink it so late tonight it wll effect my wi in the morning? :( am i being stupid?

It shouldn't do to be honest as it is so low in cals, carbs etc ...this is just my personal preference, but I won't have anything after 8pm as I really do bloat so easily if I have anything too late! I'm really funny about my WI, it's at 10:45 in the morning and I never have anything, not even water in the morning until i've been weighed. Have done it that way since I started CD.

i dont normally have anything after 7 so iam the same. its just unfortunate that i have had a manic day so didnt have the choice :( I never drink or eat anything b4 my wi either. My wi is at 7am tomorrow x

If you don't think you can stomach it, then give it a miss tonight won't hurt! Blimey that is one early WI!!

ive drunk it now and feel sick :( WI is at 7 as i have to be at work at 8 as im on an early shift :) xxxxx

dione, if ur worried about drinking it so late, leave it.
it wont do any harm for one night, especially as ur weigh in is so early in the morning.
i am much the same with regards to not drinking on morning of weigh in.
i have always weighed in at around 11am and never have shakes or water until after weigh in.
on the other hand , i have always had my last shake at around 10pm as this is when i was always prone to snacking and saving my last meal til then prevents that desire.

Thanks guys for all of your help :) Im off to bed now as have to be up with the birds lol

Sweet dreams to you all and happy shrinking xxxx Keep your fingerscrossed for tomorrow :)

Night Dione, Good Luck for the WI tomorrow... x

Think i'll call it a night now, only had 4hrs sleep last night and son's first day back at preschool tomorrow so going to have to get everything sorted, lunch made etc..

Night night x

goodnight girls
dione best of luck with ur weigh in tomorrow :)
hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.
gnite xx

Good Morning Everyone.....

Dione how did your WI go??

Am so pleased my 3yr old is back to preschool today... so that gives me a break! Off to the gym once i've dropped him off.

Hope we all have a good day x

Hi All,

Well just been weighed and OMG i lost 7 lb......running around like a nutcase :)

I was sooooo happy and proud of myself. I am now 10st 12 which i havent been for years

Hope you all have a good day xx

woohoooo well done dione, u must be so chuffed. :happy036: :happy096:
im so pleased for u hun, u deserve it :D.

Dione.... WOW that is brilliant!!!!!!! See you were worrying for nothing.

Just got back from the gym and feeling a bit better about myself today, just hope that I can repair some of the damage i've done over the past week!

hi elay,
with the effort u have been putting in at the gym u definately should get a good result.
i wish i could go to the gym to aid the weight loss. exercise helps weight loss so much.
i cant wait to get my cd products tonight.
trying to decide what to have for tea tonight as my 'last meal' lol

I have been so so bad though... no joke! We went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen last week and I had Fish & Chips too!! I can tell that I have put on this week as my straight out of the tumble jeans are giving me Muffin Top which I didn't have before :(

You don't need to go to the Gym though to have a good CV workout, Housework is one of the best and especially on days like today where it's quite warm.. I know this sounds daft, but put on a jumper over your normal top and get down and scrub floors, hoover carpets, clean bath etc... by putting the extra layer on, you are sweating more which in turn will increase your metabolism to cool you down! Hence you can burn a good 300 cals in half hr!!

Oh the last meal..... I chose one of my Fav's, Spaghetti Bolognese with loads and loads of Parmasan cheese on top, YUMMY!

oops with the fish and chips. hope u enjoyed them elay. :)
damage limitation is still a good thing.
sadly even housework is often beyond my capability.
i have acute osteo arthritus of the knees,spine, hips, elbows and wrists , have to walk using sticks and use a wheelchair when i go out.
obviously this has added to weight gain somewhat.
This means if i blip i suffer the consequences at full force... better make sure i dont blip then huh. :rolleyes:

Yep they were seriously yummy... (shhh but I had a battered sausage too)

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Cheryl, I know it can be very painful and debilitating as my Aunt (who is only just 50 has suffered) with it from the age of 18 and has had so many operations, joint replacments etc!

Have you decided what your "last supper" will be?

Have been having quite a nice afternoon, kids have been running round the garden and tiring themselves out nicely (early night again I think!) am going to cook their Dinner soon (lasagne.. YUM) but I will be good, have been so far today! Want OH to come back and be amazed at how well i've done!

Back