TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

hi and well done on the losses girls.
i will no longer be weighing in this week so will next get weighed next friday. hopefully should have a good loss then.
Hi cheryl,thanks for the support,good luck with your WI hows it going,have you had to sample any more delights?Ive been having mega cravings this week and keep dreaming Im stuffing my face!!
xx

hi julie,
son did some home baking yesterday but i managed to resist them cookies he made to hand out to trick or treaters. :D
not had any other delights this week as they had the week off college (back on monday though and thats baking day :eek:)
i go through stages where i dream a lot about food, last time on cd i thought i was going mad.
had this one dream that i was sitting at a table bingeing on a massive feast, stuffing everything into my mouth at once when hubby walked in, shook his finger in my face and said ' ur gonna get fatter again' and i said ' no i wont' then i looked down and i was bigger than ever before.
i remember waking up and being soooo relieved that it was a dream. lol

Hee!Hee!Nice one Cheryl,its so weird isnt it,I wake up really upset with myself til I realise it wasnt real!!Anyone not on this diet would think it was rather odd wouldnt they,this diet does strange old things to you,I had to go to supermarket with hubby earlier,it hasnt bothered me really before ,but for some reason I was mega peed off walking round looking and drooling over everything I couldnt have.We came out and drove past a beefeater and he went mmmmmm look.Well I wasnt best pleased I shouted at him,do you think I bloody need this,I havent eaten for 7 weeks dont you think Im starving and you pointing out poxy restaurants isnt exactly helping me!!I dont think he will do it again!!
xx

Hi I hate to ask this but do we still have a full team?Reading through the posts from the last week all I can see is Kelly,soola,cheryl and me?
xx

no we dont have a full team,i think we should mail them if you dont hear in a day or so from them advertise,we need a full team even if they just weigh in for us.i hate it when their is only 4 results, we were near the botton of the table last week ,not happy

We're going to be near the bottom this week as well I'm afraid girlies as a couple of us aren't getting weighed this week. BarcababeX did PM me last week and she's having internet issues at the moment (think she's just moved) and probably won't be around for a couple of weeks but I think we should keep her place open for the time being as it's hardly her fault is it?
I haven't heard anything from Melh this week and to be fair she doesn't post at all. This team was set up as we were a chatty bunch and we needed that to help us through, although as of late we don't seem to chatting much (I've been terrible but I've been stupidly busy this week!). If we advertise we need to make sure that it is someone who is up for being chatty as there is no point in being in a team if you're not going to come on here and regularly support your team mates is there?
What do you guys think?

Hi,am really sorry but I have decided to drop out of moving mountains,I know people have busy lives,but,apart from soola and occassionally Cheryl I seem to have been mainly talking to myself on here lately.Thankyou for letting me be part of the team,I have really enjoyed chatting to everyone here,I hope you all do really well,and hope there arent any hard feelings,good luck girls
Julie xx

i too am feeling this team is not the 100% that i was hoping it was.if you look through my posts on here you will see that i have been talking to myself most days.as i am getting near goal i need more help not less,and i need like minded people who want to 100%ss with me.so thankyou for the member place but it time i bid you ajure and goodbye good luck in your diet endevours ,soola

Why have you come to that decision Julie and SB? Like I've posted above I'm trying to pull the team back together at the moment. I've not been here for this week because I've just moved from part time to full time at work and it's my little girls birthday so it's a one off for me and I feel like I'm being accused of not caring here which couldn't be further from the truth! Just because of one off week doesn't mean I up and leave that's not what a team is about. I can see where you are coming from but feel it's a little premature to be abandoning your team. This might seem harsh to you but then I feel what you are doing is very harsh.:(
If every time the going gets tough you leave your teams then you're going to be skipping from one team to another every other week as none of them are perfect!

Last edited:
well, im not going anywhere kelly :).
ive had 2 weeks from hell and i still have this retched headache that i cant get rid of so im not on the computer much as headaches and computer screens arent very good friends :sigh: so ive not been around as much as i would like but we all do what we can, when we can. can we really ask for more from one another?

Thank you hun at least someone gets that we have lives outside this forum!;)
I've just gone from a 16hr week to a 40hr week at work and along with sorting out childcare and a dog walker I've had my daughters 9th birthday this week so it's not been an easy one for me.
Are the headaches getting any better at all?

hi kelly,
no, the headaches are coming in horrible waves, no sooner do i manage to feel some slight relief (with the help of some hefty pain meds) then it starts to get worse again.
i went through this last year and ended up in hospital (where they put me next to a woman with an air powered mattress which hissed and clanked allllll the time. talk about taking the p***.
im hoping it is just stress as ive had a few major issues recently and i hope it will ease off soon.
waking up in the morning with a blinder of a headache every day doesnt exactly start the day on the right foot :(.
i had a birthday yesterday. my son was 15. my other son is 17 on the 27th so november is an expensive month for me, lol.
how u doing otherwise? ur not getting weighed til next week right?

Hi !

Looking forward to being part of the team!

I am starting week 4 of SS and so far its not been too bad.

Was very lucky, no struggles in the first few days, but cooking for hubby and little girl is still a nightmare!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hiya mooee and welcome to Moving Mountains!
I will need your current weight (PM me if you don't want it broadcast) and your weigh in day so I know roughly when you'll be checking in.
The one rule I do have is if you miss a week without informing me before had then I will readvertise your place by the Monday morning (this way if you have an emergancy and can't get on it gives you a little extra time to get on and let me know). This rule has only been introduced as to many people just don't bother letting us know their weigh ins and everyone else ends up losing out.
I also need to have your weekly weigh in by saturday mornings at the latest.
If all this ok then welcome to the team!;)

Moving Mountains

Hi,

I'm Sue, I been on CD for six days now, all is well!

I'm very new to this site, so you will have to help me out!

Thinking of you all, here's to moving mountains.

Hi my name is Alison and I will be re-starting CD tomorrow.
I will need all the help and support I can get as I do find this diet very hard (which I'm sure we all do) but do also realise that we all have our own lives (I have just been reading through the messages on here).
I am 36, have 2 children a daughter who is 12 and a 9 year old son.
I work part time, although it feels like full time :rolleyes:.
I done CD a while ago and struggled so decided to do WW instead, but after doing it for nearly a month I haven't lost any weight. I have done WW before and have always had a good weight loss so am quite down about the whole weightloss thing at the minute.
I'm sure you are all reading this re-thinking any spaces on the team!! lol
I am seeing my CDC in the morning so won't have any results for this week.
Alison X

welcome ladies!:D
Can you both please let me know your weigh in day and you current weight so at the end of the week I can work out the % you've lost in the week?

Back