TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Peanut ones are nice

Thanks Kellymundy,

I had a couple of Peanut ones, but found I craved food after I ate them, although I thought they tasted nice.

I am going to have a similar meal to the one I had yesterday for Christmas Day, then repeat it boxing day. Then back on CD 100% until new years day.

I am not bothered about having a drink as I haven't missed it...so am planning not to re-introduce it after the diet! Well thats the plan anyway!

I actually missed 2 packs yesterday as I can have four a day....added with a very fast route march to the pub of a mile each way!

I will may eat a little something on the 7th Dec, My daughters 2nd birthday, but nothing much.

Other than that is CD all the way!

You really shouldn't skip packs hun it will send your body into starvation and you'll start eating away at you lean tissue (muscle) as well as the fat...and what is your heart....a muscle, not a good (or safe) route to go down! You don't start reducing your packs until you get to the 1000 plan (it maybe 1200 but I'll have to check that) and you wouldn't have had anywhere near that yesterday. Don't go doing yourself damage by cutting back on the packs when there's no need to, all you end up doing is slowing down your weight loss! (lecture over!):D

Last edited:
Didn't realise!

Just thought I had to compensate for having the food!

Okay

Will make sure the Cd packs stay the same in future...it probably explains why I felt really tired at the end of the day.

hi everyone,
i am dreading my weigh in this week as its my totm and i feel sooooo bloated its untrue. i look about 7 months pregnant :eek:.
if ive managed to even sts it'll be a miracle.
for christmas i am planning to take about 5 days off but will allow myself up to a full week if circumstances change.
in the past i have spent christmas trying to eat healthy small portions and to be honest it kinda ruined christmas for me to have to say no to trifle and sausage rolls so not prepared to do that again.
whatever i gain i will lose within the first week back on (hopefully) so not worth taking the fun (or chocolate) out of christmas. its once a year after all, i wanna make the most of it. :D

Hi all,

Hope today has gone well.

I'm enjoying christmas. Off CD on 24th back on 2nd Jan. Will try to be good!!!

Love

Hi All
Hope you are all doing ok today.
I am struggling already but think it has alot to do with not being well. Thought I was better and went back to work today but feel really crap, so much so that I had a small bowl of chicken and salad. Think I might ss+ until I feel better, at least I will still be on diet and not 'treating' myself because I am ill! :)
I am hoping that I won't still be on this at christmas, at the minute I will be happy to loose 1 and 1/2 stone then loose the rest on WW.

Well girlies I STS this week. To be fair I'm pretty happy with that as I had a bit of a blow out last week. Thank god for Sues fantasic loss it's enough for all of us together! lol

well done on staying the same kelly.
nervous about weighin this week , so much so that im biting my nails....... how many carbs in fingernails? lol

Well done

Well done K,

I am dreading my WI later this evening.

I wish I could do a first thing in the morning weigh in instead!

Hope every one elses WI's go well.

A little dissapointed

Just had weigh in -

3lb loss this week. A little bit of a let down after the last couple.
:(

Hi Mooee
Try not to get too down 3 lbs is fantastic and look how much you have lost already.
A lot of people have a lower week on week 3 but you didn't so it is probably just that, but a week late!
I know I think that if I'm not eating I want the weight to be falling off quickly but your body has to catch up sometimes.
You are doing fab...............keep it up!

My day hasn't been too bad, was planning on just ssing today but still not feeling 100% and I am starving so had another small chicken salad and feel much better now.
Good luck everyone for the weekend!
Alison x

Thanks Chick

I think I feel worse as I thought it would be 4lb.
I know its a bit stupid when its only a lb less, but I desperately want to lose another stone by the end of Nov/2 st by Xmas.
At 3lb a week I won't quite make it.

:D Gives me an incentive to get my arse on the exercise bike tomorrow!

Rather you than me on the exercise front!! lol
I bought a wii fit a few weeks ago, used it for a week, now it is just collecting dust!
When I feel better I will get back on it, I promise (no my fingers aren't crossed!) lol

I have just looked at your weightloss properly MOOEE and call me thick (I am blonde) but I have only just realised that you have lost 2 stone in 4 weeks WOW!
If you don't mind me asking, what was your starting weight?

Lucky you!

I had a go on a Wii fit last week, I thought it was ace. I am hoping Santa get me one with the Wii for Christmas!

I am not sure how the bike will go, but I'll try it for a bit and see how I feel!

:D :D

I have also increased by water from 2.5 litres to 4 ltrs a day after reading some info posted by Icemoose so time ago.

Back