Welcome Jax.

2nd WI, lost 5lbs, really pleased, a stone in 2 weeks!:D

Kelly, thanks for the link. x

Week 1 - 9lbs
Week 2 - 5lbs

Last edited:
Hi,

Just wondering how everyone is?

Off to work this afternoon, teach I T to primary school children. need a couple of painkillers after! Love teaching really!

Just taken the dog for a 2 hour walk, she is sleeping like a baby! Hopefully the start of exercise will help with the weight loss.

Here's to a good week for us all.

:jelous: well, i guess i have some form of bug.
i was freezing all yesterday (more so than usual) then at about 1am i started being violently sick :jelous:.
this has continued all day today, i have a high temp and my body aches from head to foot :cry:. ive been so sick that my throat is now raw.
feeling very sorry for myself right now.
struggling to even keep down water so not even going to attempt any shakes.
hope everyone else is doing better.
please excuse me if im not around much over the next few days.:wave_cry:

Hope you feel better soon, i work at the hospital and there is a very bad bug doing the rounds a few wards have been shut. Take care

lost 5lb this week. no surprise really since i have been so sick.
had to have a home visit weigh in as i cant go out.
still got a dodgy tummy but now also have flu :mad:. even my hair hurts :cry:.
feeling very fed up at the moment and am even considering leaving cd until after christmas and eating healthy (lots of fruit n veg) diet but havent decided for sure yet.:confused:
just tired of feeling ill recently
well done on ur loss kelly

Hi Chaps!

Hope everyone is well.

I have been struggling to post since the home laptop died, so it may be better if I give up the team as I cannot post on a regular basis.

I will still post my losses on the other forums, but at least that will only be once a week

I managed an 8lb loss this week, so have an extra incentive to lose the last bit to make 3 stone!

All the best.

I will only be able to post once or twice a week

So until we have another PC, postings will be few and far between -

It just depends on whose Pc I can gatecrash!

That's fine hun as long as you touch base now and again (and tell us your weight loss once a week) that's all we'd expect from you until you get the computer problem sorted.;)
So does that mean you're staying?

Hu Guys

I'll stay and post when I can.

I can read posts at work, but can't post without getting shot!

Back