TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Jax,

So sorry to hear about your flood.

Well done on your weight loss.

Well done hun!:clap:
Sorry to here about your ceiling, don't these things happen at the worst time (winter in this case!:gen125:)! Hope you get it all sorted soon.
I personally have lost just over 3000 pounds this weeK! lol. I have bought myself a lovely new (ok second hand but new to me) car and I'm so chuffed with it!:D

Burgerbun hunny I don't have your weight from last week so I can't work out you %! If you get this before 6pm today leave me a message on here so I can update the team %.

Hi Kelly, Sorry. I weighed 18st 2.25lbs last tuesday. WI is tonight.

Hi all,

I am sooo pleased!! i lost 4.75lbs this week!! makes what i went through at the weekend completely worth it. My CDC is soo happy with my progress! i have lost 1st 8lbs in 5 weeks :) finally into the 17s w00t!! 16s here i come!! would be a fab xmas prezzy

I have 2 weeks til i WI again as im on holiday next week....hehe CD and abit of swimming :) and hot weather of course :) w00t

So i now weigh 17st 11.75 getting there :)

Egypt, Sharm :) not been there before. Went on a Nile cruise last year. Was fantastic but obviously this will be different. Kinda glad i wont be eating...as i had a bad tummy for a month or so after we came back!

Hi all,

Just had some bad news. I'm having an operation next Thursday. It's a small op, but not allowed after, to go back on CD for 3 months.

So please fill my space, hoping you have a space again in 3 months.

Take Care

Oh hun I'm so sorry I know exactly how you feel (had my gallbladder out in the summer!). Congrats on your weight loss this week by the way! I've got my weigh in tonight and if I haven't gained I'll be gobsmacked as I've completely fallen off the wagon over the last couple of days (hence me being very quiet on you all!).
Check back with us for a space in 3 months please hun as you'll be a missed member of the team (feel free to pop in for a visit before then won't you.;))

Well shock horror after my little gain of 1.5lbs last week (I didn't mention it on here as it's a bit demotivating for everyone) I have lost 0.5lb this week which was a huge suprise as like I said before I well and truely fell off the wagon for the last few days.
How's everyone else doing this week? You're all a bit quiet this week!:confused:

Hi there! I hope it's ok to join in your team.....Moving mountains ...great name as I sure have a mountain of weight to lose!

I started CD on the 14th of November 2008 weighing in at 20st 6lbs:eek: I am only 5ft 4ins so I am severly clinically obese.

My aim is to get to 12st 2lbs (BMI just under 30) and maintain for 6 months or so before getting rid of the remaining 2 stone. All I dream about is being a size 14........I haven't been that since I was about 13/14 years of age.....22 yeads ago:cry:

I weigh in on a Thursday......

My results so far have been 7lbs, 8lbs, and yesterday 4lbs so I have lost 19lbs in 3 weeks!

I am now going to go back to the begginng of the thread and read all about you!

Oh we have been though the wars as a team haven't we:( but girls we have to pull together to get there! Only you know how it feels to be doing this, I can tell my friends but they really don't understand.............

I will probably be on here most days...rabbiting away:rolleyes: but I do work away from home some weeks (normally Monday to Wednesday).

I am happy to talk about anything really and if I can provide any type of support then I am more then happy to do so!

Welcome to the team DR (sorry but you're name is very very very very long to type the whole thing!:D). You are doing so well aren't you hun, I'm very impressed!
We have been through a few battles on here but nothing any of us say is meant to a horrible way it's all through concern and love for our other team members so you at least know it's coming from a good place even if you don't agree 100% with what is being said.
It's been very quiet on here from about a week now but I think that's mainly due to the build up to X-mas so if it takes a while for one of us to respond to you don't think it's because we're avoiding you and we will get back to you ASAP!;)
I'm starting to waffle a bit so I'll just say one more thing...:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome! Hope you are having a great weekend, just sitting here with my bottle of water and my Peanut Crunch bar......

Is there anybody about?

Nothing! just thought I was billy no mates:8855:

Think it might just be us today hun. I've not heard from lisa this week so not 100% sure what's going on there, hope she's ok. Like I said it seems to be a bit quiet on here at the moment but I think that's just because there's a lot going on at this time of year (at least I hope that's the reason!:eek:).

Back