TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

well done burgerbun!!!

Congratulations on winning week 18 in the CD challenge AND having the biggest loser, Burgerbun!

Well Done!

YAY! w00t :)
thanks peeps :)

Ok WI is usually tonight but my CDC has to work so im not having one this week :( i weighed myself at home and hers are usually 3 pounds lighter than mine so looks like i lost 3lbs. Im not greedy for food but im greedy for weight loss lol!

How is everyone? im dreading xmas dinner! (just gonna ss+) but i am 5st lighter than i was last year hehe. woohoo!

TBH im dreading what people are gonna say when i dont eat much more than the temptation part. Already resisted my OH making homemade rum truffles!! not had a single 1!! if i can resist that i can achieve anything right? i kept to the diet on holiday. Theres no way im gonna break it over xmas!!

Merry Xmas EVERYONE!!

Hi All

Thanks Kelly for sending me the note about joining the team - that's great!!! I have been doing the CD SS for 2 weeks now and am doing OK - Have lost a stone. Still have 5 to go though. Is there anyone SSing over Christmas? I am SSing other than Boxing Day when going to family for dinner. Anyway when do you want me to give weigh -ins and do I just post it on the thread???

Let me know ..

Thanks
Sharon:):)

Hiya Sharon and welcome to Moving Mountains.
If you could post you weekly weight losses as soon as you can after you've had your weigh in that would be great. In order for me to work out your percentage lost each week I need to know what you current weight is, if you don't want to post it on the thread don't worry just send me a quick PM and let me know.

Hi There,

My current weight is 215lbs so 15 1/2 stone, so 5 stone to go!!!! Still on the bright side - I'll have that off by the summer lol.
Sharon:):)

Hi MM`s
well i lose 3lbs this week taking me to 21lbs in 3 weeks, disapointed with the loss this week but on the whole 21lbs in 3 weeks YEE HAW!!!!!!

so current weight is 22olbs
xx

Hiya girlies hope you had a great X-mas! I'm thinking there is no point in us handing in our results this week what do you think (has anyone even been weighed????:confused:).

heya hun, i tried to ring my cdc today but no answer so i dont even know when im restarting i want to restart asap. i hope its ok still to be part of the team!??

Hi Girls! I am back home after being in at a hotel for the past 4 days....i gave myself a week off, so back on the wagon tomorrow....actually looking forward to it, I have hated that bloated feeling:eek: but I made the most of it, had a major blow out and now need to get back on track!

Hi All

Yes I have had a bit of a blow out too!! Starting again today but have a couple of evenings out over next week so will try and be careful with what I am eating. Next WI is 3rd Jan for me - not looking forward to that one - still I am a stone lighter than when I started 4 weeks ago!!

Catch up with you all soon.:):)

hello -- i would love to joing u ladies as per irene's suggestion on another thread!

I started CD SS on december 12th and my second WI is this Wednesday! Had a slight mishap last WI --> and really don't want that happening...I'd much rather be MOVING MOUNTAINS!! and I need some awesome buddies for the journey!

Hi Nina

Good luck with the weight loss!!!!

Back