TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Nina

Don't want you to feel that you are going it alone. I've just started this a couple of weeks ago myself so would be more than happy to keep in touch to keep each other motivated. Not sure how to use PM - let me know.

How are you getting on anyway???

Sharon

Hi Nina

Don't want you to feel that you are going it alone. I've just started this a couple of weeks ago myself so would be more than happy to keep in touch to keep each other motivated. Not sure how to use PM - let me know.

How are you getting on anyway???Sharon

hi sharon, thanks for the thoughtful reply...diet is going well so far...major headowrk going on -- keep telling myself i'm not physically hungry...yadyada...tomorrow's WI, so I am looking forward to seeing a good result from all this head talk battling!

how are you coping with the diet?

as far as PM'ing, I think you need 50 posts...could be wrong, if I am, someone will correct me...and I cant PM u yet either...can u view my public profile...if so, u cant post me there...

thanks again;)

Hi Nina

Just looked into it - think you are right about PM. Diet is going ok came off it for 4 days over Christmas and have found it hard getting back into it but will keep soldiering on - we'll get there and will feel great!!!

Sharon

Hey all,

hope you are all well looking forward to the new year.

Just got back from my CDC and after sticking to CD all over xmas i have lost 5 1/2 pounds w00t. Finally out of the 17s and into the 16s woot!!

Well done burger, you go girlie!!!:worthy:
Well I'm going to get weighed on Thursday before I get back into my SS (only been off it for...oh around 6 weeks!!!:eek:). I suspect I've put around 1 stone back on (judging by my clothes) but with a new year comes a new determination! By easter I will be going forward to be a CDC and by summer I will be at least a size 12!!!!:character00115::cross:

hey teamies :wavey:

ive just emailed my local cdc if she doesnt reply im gonna stick to my old one but i cant get hold of her she must still be on holiers!!!!!!

hi everyone, just reporting in with my weight loss this week,
i lost 4lbs which im happy about as i had 5 days off!! i couldnt eat for a few of those days much as i was ill, now im going to 100% SS and get this weight loss going faster!
so current weight is now 219lbs

Last edited:
Well done Burgerbun

That is really good and strong determination!!! You did much better than me over Christmas - although I have been back to SSing and this is my 4th day. How much are you hoping to lose for your wedding in May??? Keep the motivation up and just think how fantastic you will look on your Wedding Day!!!!
Sharon:):)

Well done Vampalicious - like you had some days off and have a couple of things to get through in January but going to stay focussed and get this weight off!! We're around the same weight - what are you hoping to get to??

hi everyone, just reporting in with my weight loss this week,
i lost 4lbs which im happy about as i had 5 days off!! i couldnt eat for a few of those days much as i was ill, now im going to 100% SS and get this weight loss going faster!
so current week is now 219lbs

well done hun :)

have been in touch with my cdc today and i am restarting on saturday :) cant wait

good luck Becky, as your a restarter you know the drill! just get over the first few days and you will do just great!!
isnt is strange how we get excited about drinking 3 measly milkshakes a day lol but i was so excited to get back on this after chrimbo!

Last edited:
good luck Becky, as your a reatarter you know the drill! just get over the first few days and you will do just great!!
isnt is strange how we get excited about drinking 3 measly milkshakes a day lol but i was so excited to get back on this after chrimbo!

:8855::8855:yes its very strange!!! but you know what i feel like i feel this time last year the same motivation is there and all. i just cant wait!!! i know its going to be a long road but im determined not to let anything stop me this year :)

you are doing fab :) im gonna become one of those people who doesnt go out to much over the next few weeks :8855::8855:

Well I'm going to see what the damage is tomorrow straight after work. Was supposed to be today but hubby was late home with the car so I missed my weigh in!:mad:
I still think it is going to be around the 1 stone mark but I'll have to wait and see.
Tonight I'm sat here drinking my last bottle of champers from christmas with the hubby celebrating that by this summer I'll be wonderfully slim!:D

Well I'm going to see what the damage is tomorrow straight after work. Was supposed to be today but hubby was late home with the car so I missed my weigh in!:mad:
I still think it is going to be around the 1 stone mark but I'll have to wait and see.
Tonight I'm sat here drinking my last bottle of champers from christmas with the hubby celebrating that by this summer I'll be wonderfully slim!:D

Best of luck for wi hun and enjoy the champers :) xx

Yes - hope you enjoyed champagne !!! I had a lunch today with work colleagues so tried to be healthy with choices. I'll be glad when most of the celebrations are over.

Went to the gym for the first time in probably over a year a couple of days ago - planning to go tonight. Don't particularly enjoy going but if anyway has any motivation advice for gym let me know!!!

If you post your results as soon as you've been weighed Becky and I'll work out your percentage etc!;)
Well I had my weigh in tonight and it's not quite as bad as I thought (I thought I was being optimistic with 1 stone to be honest), in the last 6 weeks or so I have gained 12lbs which considering how much christmas junk I've eaten I'm a little shocked to say the least.
I have been SS 100% so far today, I'm about to have my last pack of the day but I have most of my water to drink as it's hard to drink when you cashier in a bank.
Hubby and me are going down the pub tonight apparently as he wants to watch the football so sparkling water for me!:D

Well we are all doing well aren't we! I got back on official CD SS today, so going through the joys of 'hmmm that does smell nice' or 'I could just have a little bit' but I am being good, first weigh on the year isn't until next Thursday so plenty of time to make a dent in Christmas gain....( which I think was only 4lbs anyway):D

Can we have a little new year role call please people just so I know who is still here and who's not. If you can cut and paste your name on the list that would be great.
Obviously I'm here!:D

kellymundy

Back