TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

kellymundy
Becky85
change35
Dieting Rambler
Vampalicious
Burgerbun

Hey all, sorry i havent been on. Been soo busy. How is everyone doing?

Happy New Year all!!

Welldone on getting on/back on the wagon all of you! Hope you are ok Kelly and getting on with ss ok.

Hi Burgerbun! great to see you back!

Yep I am doing the whole weeing thing...good thing is that it gets your steps up for the day! I have 2 hour meeting on Wednesday ...that should be entertaining!....sorry be right back....sorry be right back....sorry be right back.....hmm that meeting may well go on for 3 hours then!:8855:

Hehe, so glad my body is used to it now. I worked it out lastnight. I have 12 weeks of SS to go then i start working up the plans ready to go on WW for the wedding/honeymoon. Then we are going to start trying for a baby :) weee!

I am looking forward to my WI tomorrow night but very nervous. When i weighed in last week i was 16st 12lbs. My CDC's scales are usually 3lbs lighter than mine hehe :) thismorning i weighed myself (blush) on my scales...i was 16st 8.75...now my CDCs scales show 3lbs less soo i am sooo hoping it will be 16st 6 tomorrow night (i seem to be losing uite quickly the last couple of days) That would mean i have lost 3stone in just over 2 months!

Please please please please!!

Hey Kelly,

Well i posted asking how people were....how are you?

I just came back from wi.......lost 5 1/2lbs w00t!!! half way thru the 16s....15s in 2 weeks:)

I went into Dorothy Perkins for the FIRST TIME!!and bought afew size 18 tops yesterday....was soo thrilled!!! and today i went in and bought a 16...it FITS!! its alittle tight but i COULD wear it but im not! Gonna save it til when it fits properly w00t!!

Sooo Happy!! BIG CHANGE from HAVING to go to EVANS cos nothing anywhere else fitted (when i started WW i was a 26 top and 28 bottom) now im 18 top and 20 bottom hehe:)

Hi there Kelly

Just freezing tonight so sitting with the duvet downstairs watching telly. On living tv watching Paul McKenna I can make you slim - some good techniques but he talks about eating what you want which have to ignore.

Just started back at work yesterday boohoo!!

How are you getting on - ok

Hope everyone is well. Next WI is Sat morning

Sharon:):)

Sharon

Hi Burger Bun

Well done - how exciting going to Dorothy Perkins to shop - I am still stuck in Evans/Ann Harvey at the moment - but not for long girls!!!!!!!

Keep us posted on progress.

Just to let you ladies know I'm not having a weigh in this week as my CDC is away on holiday so it's all down to you (no pressure!:p).
How's it all going this week guys? Are we all back on track ss'ing? How are we all finding it?

Hi Kelly

Not too bad at the moment - got a night out on Friday - decided will eat out when these things come up as i don't want to miss out but trying to limit as much as poss. Going to go for fish & veggies though so hopefully that won't make much difference. Kids got a Wii for xmas so thinking about getting wii fit!!!

Kelly

Sorry - how are you getting on hun

Sharon :):)

I'm doing pretty good actually. We got DD a Wii and a Wii Fit for x-mas and I would deafiantely recommend one it's worth every penny. My B-I-L has actually lost 3st using the Wii Fit (eating healthy as well) so it does help.
I'm going to Disneyland Paris on Sunday and I'm planning on trying to do something along the lines of Atkins Diet but I don't know if I'll manage it so I'll have to just be sensible (I want Hot Chocolate!:D).
Speaking of me being away Sunday I will need everyones results for this week by Saturday moring at the latest as it will be the last cheance I will have to post our results for this week. Thanks Guys! xxxx

hey team :wavey: im doing great today is day 6 cd ssing. ive lost 10lbs so far!!!!!! i know!!!!!!!! having a rough time at the min its all in my diary thread but bascially me and fiance might be spliting up well hes moved out for now and were going to give it a while but i think its over. so i will still check in few times a week. im very much apart of team four moving mountains ok :)

Becky xxxx (oh yeh changed my username aswell)

Hi girls, well I am back from my 1st weigh in since December 19th...........1lb off :D ..would I have liked more...yes...but I had a hiccup this week...and this is the first time I have eavier had a weighin that was less in the New Year then it was in the Old Year!...so onwards and downwards ladies, onwards and downwards.

Well done Becky with the 10lb weight loss -that is great!!! Sorry though about your situation - hope you are ok and always come on here for support - we'll be here. Keep focussed though and the weight will drop off!!!

Take care & lots of hugs

Kelly

I will be going for WI in on Saturday morning so will get it in asap - probably late morning though - hope that's ok. Enjoy disneyland paris - its great there !!!

Back