TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Kelly

Just got back from seeing CDC and have lost 5lbs!!!! Really pleased with this. Although, my scales and hers differ and my start date with her was 10 dec, so I have adjusted ticker to reflect her scales which is about 4lb probably because of clothes and time of day being weighed. So my ticker looks like I have lost a pound but actually 5lb!!

Hope this makes sense.

Sharon:):)

well done sharon, 5lb is great for a week!! i havnt managed more than 4lb a week since my big first week loss lol :(

Thanks Vamps

How are you doing - r u feeling any better?? Do you think it was the coffee/caffeine??

Take care

I've still not had results from Vamp and Becky. Let me know asap guys as I will only be able to access the computer up to 4pm today.

hi girls,

sorry ive just come online, and there was a pm from kelly i lost 10lbs this week. she has asked me to work out the results but i forget how to do it all so im gonna send the weigh in's to irene hopefully she can help us out. just not in the frame of mind either more bad news today.

xxx

Hi Becky

Hope you are ok - sorry I don't know how to do it either!! I also hope things will get better for you soon!!!

Take care

hey team,

well i have been in contact with irene and she has done up the results earlier this evening and she has said she will post them tomorrow. She has pm'd vampalicious for her result but if she doesnt see it in time she will post them anyway for us :)

Becky xx

hi girls,

sorry ive just come online, and there was a pm from kelly i lost 10lbs this week. she has asked me to work out the results but i forget how to do it all so im gonna send the weigh in's to irene hopefully she can help us out. just not in the frame of mind either more bad news today.

xxx
I'm sorry if I threw to much at you hun I didn't mean to upset anyone.:eek:
Sorry if I let you guys down this week on not doing the results myself but I thought I'd give vamp a little bit more time this way.
To be honest I didn't have a very good time in Disney so it's made me feel even worse that I wasn't here for you guys instead.
Sorry.:(

Oh Kelly I am sorry you didn't have a great time at Eurodisney:(

and you haven't let us down young lady! life happens and we lost weight and we all survived:D

Big Hugs

Hi Kelly

Sorry you didn't have good time. I would find it difficult going there doing the diet as you just want to stay focussed. Glad your back - again you didn't let anyone down.

Take care

Hi team,

Kelly you didnt upset me hun, dont worry about it. irene was happy to sort it for us :) :hug99: Sorry you didnt have a good time. Are you back on ss now?

Im doing ok was thinking of breaking the diet for a night out but decided against it!! things are still all up in the air between myself and adam. he is been a right pain in the @r$€!!!

Becky xx

Hi team,

Kelly you didnt upset me hun, dont worry about it. irene was happy to sort it for us :) :hug99: Sorry you didnt have a good time. Are you back on ss now?

Im doing ok was thinking of breaking the diet for a night out but decided against it!! things are still all up in the air between myself and adam. he is been a right pain in the @r$€!!!

Becky xx
I went back onto ss this moring after not sticking to my atkins idea when I went away (ooopppsss!:eek:). I stepped on the scales this morning and it looks like the 6lbs it look like I'd lost last week has reappeared although I know that chances are it's water weight and it will disappear pretty quickly.
Sorry to hear you're still having blokey problems becky but if it makes you feel better all blokes are a pain in the arse, it seems to be at a genetic level and there's nothing us women can do to fix it barr selective breeding.;) I've just had my 6th wedding anniversery and he's as much a pain now as he was the day I married him!!!:p

Hey all :)

Hey all,

God i feel rubbish this week! i have my TOTM and am currently treating myself to a choc orange CD bar! I just came back from WI and have lost 4.5lbs this week. Should be in the 15s next week :) with just 10 weeks of SS to go before i start working up the plans before my BIG DAY :)

Hope everyone is well BIG HUGS! this has made my week as my BMI is truly out of the 40s :)

Well done Burgerbun. Thats a great loss - you have done really well and must be really pleased.

Hey all,

God i feel rubbish this week! i have my TOTM and am currently treating myself to a choc orange CD bar! I just came back from WI and have lost 4.5lbs this week. Should be in the 15s next week :) with just 10 weeks of SS to go before i start working up the plans before my BIG DAY :)

Hope everyone is well BIG HUGS! this has made my week as my BMI is truly out of the 40s :)

Well done Burger Bun fantastic loss :) x

Hi there everyone

Anyone on tonight - how have you got on today!! Decided to really try and do some exercise to help with the weight loss.

Hey Sharon,

what kinda excercise you thinking of doing? im trying to go on wii fit half an hr everyday although havent been very good this week!!

Hi Becky

The wii fit is good isnt it. I want to do a bit of that and also the gym a couple of times a week if I can fit it in. It all helps to keep the cals burning. Just difficult to get into the gym mindset!!!

Anyway, how are you doing - are you OK - how are you finding sticking to it. Its good on here cos we can all keep each other motivated - just think how we'll feel in summer!!!

Take care

Back