TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hiya guys sorry I've not been about for a few days I've been trying to get my head back in the game. Think I'm in the right place now and I don't have any more reasons to come off of ss until April now so I should be 3 stone lighter by then give or take a couple of lbs! My god that will put me at 11st'ish!!!:eek: I don't think I've been that weight since I was about 20! How are we all getting on this week? Well done Burgerbun on your loss, that's brilliant! Has anyone heard from Vamp at all this week?

Oh to be in the 11's!

I normally weigh in today but CDC not able to make it so I am doing it tomorrow!

Hope everyones week is going well.

well i only lost 2lbs this week but thats 27lb in 6 weeks so im still happy!
that puts me to 214lbs.

well done vamp. best of luck for your wi tomorrow DR :) Kelly you can do it 3stone imagine all that gone and in the 11's!!

Day 13 today for me..still going strong despite all the worries :rolleyes: for anyone that reads my diary ye will know!

2nd wi is on sat :)

Hi All

Well done everyone on your weight losses this week. My wi is sat morning so will let you know how I get on

Becky well done for sticking with it

Take care
Sharon:):)

5lbs for me this week! well done everyone:D

Good weight loss Dieting Rambler.

Well done

Sharon :):)

Hi everyone

3lb loss for me this week!!! Well done Becky

Thanks Becky - you always want to lose more but 3lb is good weight loss!!!

Hope u r doing ok. Think u r doing fantastic - its been a bit quiet on the forum - don't you think??

I'm here!:D Looks like we're all doing really well and we're all back on track for this year now!:D
I think it's quiet as we seem to be a pretty determind lot so we don't seem to need as much support as others (please please please correct me if I'm wrong guys!:eek:). It's still nice to be a part of a team though as I think it gives you that little bit extra incentive as you don't want to let your team mates down as well as yourself, don't you think?

Hi Kelly

Yes - think everyone is doing brilliantly:) I really don't think I would be sticking with CD if it wasn't for the support on here!! Previous attempts I have always felt on my own with this. I think I am much more positive since joining the team and reading the posts. Its really good to have the support!!

Loving the Wii fit - doing quite well with that now!!!
PS I am eating 2 bars a day - do you think they affect your weight loss??? Heard different things on this one

Take care

Don't think it affects your weight loss but it can give you other problems (is it just me or did it just get windy in here!:D:8855:).
If it doesn't cause you any unpleasent side affects and it keeps you on the straight and narrow then I think you should just keep doing what you're doing hun!;)

hi everyone,
i think ive had a bad couple of weeks, my willpower is slipping and i can seem to stop it, i thinks its because ive gotten lazy, ive lost 2 stone and got back to my pre-pregnancy weight, i so want to get under it though! i lost 3lbs last week but dont think i have lost anything this week, :(
x

Hi Vamps

This happened to me when I last went on VLCD (LL). I lost 4 stone - got slightly comfortable and then put it all back on again and had a number of failed restarts.

Think it was because I also didn't have a clear goal as I started to get comfortable. Might be worth you spending a bit of time looking at why you want to lose weight, what will it feel like when you have lost it benefits etc. I don't know if you seen that Icemoose has a newsletter you can sign up to which is good for this sort of stuff - think its www.nowillpowerrequired.co.uk . You can look at previous newsletters and i found it to be inspiring to get you focussed.

Keep going though - keep thinking of that slim bod on your holiday to Turkey!!! I just booked my holiday yesterday to Turkey in May - never been before. Also keep coming on here to talk it through with us - we are all in same situation and will try and help

Take care

Sorry Vamps - your holiday to Cyprus!!!!

Hi Kelly

I do seem to get the winds on the bars - but I am just addicted to them at the moment - so will probably keep having them for the moment.

Thanks for advice!!!

Back