TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

hi everyone,
i think ive had a bad couple of weeks, my willpower is slipping and i can seem to stop it, i thinks its because ive gotten lazy, ive lost 2 stone and got back to my pre-pregnancy weight, i so want to get under it though! i lost 3lbs last week but dont think i have lost anything this week, :(
x
I'm confused vamp I thought you lost 2 this week????

Hi Vamps

This happened to me when I last went on VLCD (LL). I lost 4 stone - got slightly comfortable and then put it all back on again and had a number of failed restarts.

Think it was because I also didn't have a clear goal as I started to get comfortable. Might be worth you spending a bit of time looking at why you want to lose weight, what will it feel like when you have lost it benefits etc. I don't know if you seen that Icemoose has a newsletter you can sign up to which is good for this sort of stuff - think its www.nowillpowerrequired.co.uk . You can look at previous newsletters and i found it to be inspiring to get you focussed.

Keep going though - keep thinking of that slim bod on your holiday to Turkey!!! I just booked my holiday yesterday to Turkey in May - never been before. Also keep coming on here to talk it through with us - we are all in same situation and will try and help

Take care

Sharon:):)

thanks Sharon! i feel ok today,more determined! probably because me and my partner have decided to book the wedding for this year, probably end of May! So got to do it now!! no way im walking up the aisle looking like this!
x

Hi Vamps

I am glad your feeling a bit better about it!! Funnily enough I have had really difficult day - went for nice walk then went to pub where the rest of family having chips and drinks - felt a bit miserable so have just poured myself a very weak white wine spritzer - know I am not meant to!!!!!

Congratulations on the wedding plans - you have a lot to look forward to and real goals - wedding and holiday!!!

Take care

Morning girls, day 18 for me :) :) those pounds i gained still int of yet :( im seeing my cdc on friday for wi instead of saturday!

Hope ye are all well :)

hi everyone,
im afraid i havnt been a good girl these last few day, TOTM makes me want to eat all the time and i gave in,
i went to my CDC today to get weighed and my new packs, and im going to be 100% again,
i have gained 4lb this week.
im thinking maybe i should be taken off the team, seen as i didnt do too well,
sorry girls :(

hi everyone,
im afraid i havnt been a good girl these last few day, TOTM makes me want to eat all the time and i gave in,
i went to my CDC today to get weighed and my new packs, and im going to be 100% again,

Dont be silly :hug99: totm always makes me want to eat, its unreal its like where is the choclolate i know ages in advance because im like a b****! Your back on track now hun thats all that matters :) xx

hi everyone,
If people got kicked off the team for having a splurge occationally I would have left a long time ago hun! I gained just shy of a stone over Christmas and you guys got me back on track! We're here to help you not to judge you hun, we're all human (with a soft spot for grub!:D).

Hi Vamps

As the others have said - I have done this many a time. Like you would say to us - don't beat yourself up and get yourself back on track. You will do it - focus on your wedding and holiday. It is natural to slip up now and again. Whats done is done and hope you have a better week ahead!!!

Take care

thank you everyone, well i say i gained 4lb this week but i havnt been weighed last week officialy, so technically its 4lb in the last 2 weeks, but anyway 4lb is 4lb :(
im doing ok now aoart from i dont feel well, tired and have a sore throat,
makes me not want my packs or drink anything but ill try.

good luck with WI tonight kelly.

Hi girls, sorry I am not about that much, but home life is not that great at the minute, I am managing to stick to CD through it though and I lost 7lbs this week.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Wow DR what a fantasic loss!!! I don't think I'll be anywhere near that tonight (think it's around 3lbs this week) but I can but pray for a CD miricle to happen in the next few hours!
Kepp it up girl you're doing us proud!!!:girlpower:

wow well done DR :) sorry to hear things are hard at the min, same here up to my eyes dealing with crap! good luck with wi tonight kelly. Im seeing my cdc tomorrow!

Hi All

Well done DR - very impressive!!! Good luck Kelly - let us know how you get on tonight

Hi Kelly

Well done - good weight loss!!

Back