TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi everyone

Well done on the weight losses!!! I haven't been weighed this week by CDC but think I have lost another 3lbs maybe 4lb but won't know properly until next Sat wi.

I'm starving though tonite - boo hoo:mad:

Hi Kelly
Can you add it on for this week. Sorry couldn't go to CDC today as on course - will see her next week

Sharon:jelous::jelous:

Hi Kelly
No not heard anything. How does it work with the CD teams - do you submit results and we go against other teams for biggest weight loss???

Sorry seems stupid question

Sharon;);)

Hello,

sorry Kelly just saw the posts.

Urgh had just a busy week. Planning the wedding. Doing stuff every night and it just slipped my mind to pop on (DOH) did rubbish anyway. Only lost 1.25lbs last week. Got WI tomorrow so may aswell add it to this weeks. Sucks.

Hope everyone is doing well. Just so busy atm ><

hey kelly, well after been out fri and sat night i just didnt restart sunday cuz i was dying then i ate toast monday night and then yesterday had a row with adam and i ate..im a f**** disaster altogether. its all in my diary in the members only section my head is in bits with all this house business. I dont even know if i can continue cd..i was doing so well. im seeing my cdc a week on friday and im thinking i might just restart fri then i have a full week..? i know ive let the team down aswell and i will understand if you want to get someone else

Don't be silly we don't want to replace you hun! We all have blips (read back through the thread to see my pre christmas one!) and we are here to help you refocus and get back on the straight and narrow.
What do you feel you need to do at this point in time for you personally? Will coming off CD for a while help you or will it make you feel worse in the long run? Whatever you need from us we are here to help you so don't think you're going through this alone.;)

hi just a quick note to say hello and to let you know I lost 5lbs this week, life is still a bit rubbish at the moment but I am hoping and praying we are going in the right direction.

Hugs to everyone and well done.

Well done DR!!!! I've got my weigh in tonight but I'm thinking I've only lost 2lbs this week!:( I'll let you know when I get back.

3 1/2lbs this week for me this week guys which makes 1st in less than a month! How are the rest of you getting on this week because you've all been very very quiet?

well done dR and kelly :) both losses are brill :) x

im restarting tomorrow properly as am seeing cdc next friday so will have a whole week. but i have gained some of what i lost so i might not have much of a loss next week! sorry to the team for not taking part this week :hug99:

That's ok Becky, like I said we all go through rough patches and it's how we deal with it that really counts! You're getting straight back on the horse and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're really proud of you for getting your head back in the game so quickly!:gen126:

Why have we all gone so quiet all of a sudden ladies? Is there something going on I don't know about? I have only had 2 peoples results this week which means we can't enter the weekly comp! Come on ladies where are you?:confused:

Hi Kelly

Ive been busy this week sorry - although only have a wi on Sat - is this enough time for the competition???

Good news - I lost a further 5lb this week!!! Really chuffed. Went out last night though for 3 course meal for my birthday - preplanned - tried to pick protein dishes though - hungry today!!! Didn't show on this weeks wi probably will for next sat though!!

Haven't heard from anyone - it has gone quiet hasn't it?? How are you getting on???

Sharon;);)

Well done change and happy birthday hun! Wow 5lbs! Saturday is fine hun as I don't have to get the results in until sunday hun, I'm just a bit disappointed this week that no one's been on here.
I understand we all have busy lives (I work full time including saturdays and I have a nine year old child to run around after) but it's getting to the point where only a couple of us are contributing to the team, which isn't really much of a team now is it! Is there something missing from the team that would help you all a bit more? Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you guy get into the team spirit a bit more!

Back