TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Kelly

Thanks for that - I'm pleased!! I am happy with everything team wise. Its probably just a bit of a bad time for some of us at the mo. Would be good to hear what everyone thinks about it and whether there is something else we can do to motivate each other.

Sharon;);)

Hi there
are there any spaces on this team? my whole team seemed to have disappered! no body has posted for the last two days, im at the end of week 2, lost 7lbs in my first week and m 2nd weigh in is on monday xx

Hi Lena

Unfortunately I dont know but Im sure Kelly will come back to you shortly

Its shame no one in your team's responding - if we do have space then it will be great to have you on board. How's it going anyway?

Sharon ;);)

Hiya Lena sorry to hear about your team. We don't currently have any spaces (might be a different story by monday morning ladies!!!:rolleyes:) and I already have one person lined up if one of my team go AWOL. If anything does come up I will post on the recruitment thread like all the other team leaders and it's a first come first served basis I'm afraid hun.
Have you ever thought about becoming your team leader yourself and advertising for more team mates, there's plenty of people like you out there wanting to be on a team! Good Luck hun with whatever you decide to do.;)

Vamp and Burgerbun you haven't given me your results for this week. This will be the second week for you burgerbun and I know you were on here this week (your public profile says you were on 5 days ago)!:confused::(
I really need team members to join in a bit more guys (I don't mean to come across like I'm nagging but help me out a little here!!!). It doesn't take 2 minutes to come on here and post your results and if that's all you do it's better than what's happening at the moment! I do understand that we all have busy lives (I do too but I not only take the time to post I run the team as well!) but if you can't even commit to posting on here once a week with your result then I'm afraid I can't have you in my team as you are letting everyone else down! We are here to help each other out on a very difficult diet and if you can't be there for the other team members then I don't think being on a team is for you.
Rant over now and I just hope the up and coming week is going to be a lot better than the last one. I'm trying very hard to keep us up there with the other teams but I can't do it on my own!:(

Hi all,

Sorry but i think it is best if you give my spot to someone else. I really just dont have time atm. FYI when i logged on i was at work and didnt have time to post. Thought 'oh i will do it tonight' and then didnt get time. Have had two really rubbish weeks (only lost 3lbs in the past two weeks. I felt it so rubbish even tho i stuck to the diet that i was almost ashamed to post it). No offence to anyone on the team but i am getting quite annoyed at some of the CD forums as people keep messing around with the diet. I know its hard but my belief is "do it or do not, there is no try!" Alot of the people who have joined the forums recently are not taking it seriously. Just fed up. Cant wait to finish. Have 1 month of ss left.

Goodluck to all and stick with it. Its worth it. Hope whoever has my spot can help and post more. With wedding, work and everything else i just dont have time :(

Big hugs to everyone. Thanks for your time.

Hello girls-I think Im your new team member-thanks to the lovely kelly!
My names Melica,im 24 and have been CDing since jan 4th. Have lost a stone and six pounds so far (gobsmacked) and seem to lose a steady 4lbs a week so hopefully I wont let any of you guys down!
Im being a total geek by spending hours on minimins so u can always rely on me to put in my pennysworth at every oppertunity! Someone explain the rules and I'll crack on with it!
Always good to have a little competition in our lives hey?
x x x x

Do you still have room for a little (ish!) one? Or have I been beaten to it again?! Would like to join if poss!

Yay!!!! Finally! Will introduce myself in a bit - just wanted to accept the spot! xx

Ok my current weight is 12.12lbs but I get weighed on sundays mostly...so my latest WI result was 4lbs down-wahey!
BUT!! Im not getting weighed until a fortnight away now...Im not going to be able to get down and see my CDC-so what shall I do?
My scales at home are super unreliable-ie: wii fit on heavy carpet...
I tell ya what-I'll go to boots and weigh in there on saturday...dreading it tho as its my AAMweek...xxx

My current weight is 11.10lbs, BUT I won't actually be starting CB until Wednesday as I have my 1st meeting tomorrow eve. Is it still OK to join? Sorry - should have asked that first really :sigh:

My current weight is 11.10lbs, BUT I won't actually be starting CB until Wednesday as I have my 1st meeting tomorrow eve. Is it still OK to join? Sorry - should have asked that first really :sigh:
That's fine hun just let me know what your weight is after your meeting with your CDC.

Ok my current weight is 12.12lbs but I get weighed on sundays mostly...so my latest WI result was 4lbs down-wahey!
BUT!! Im not getting weighed until a fortnight away now...Im not going to be able to get down and see my CDC-so what shall I do?
My scales at home are super unreliable-ie: wii fit on heavy carpet...
I tell ya what-I'll go to boots and weigh in there on saturday...dreading it tho as its my AAMweek...xxx
You're in the 12's now!!!! Well done hun! You could always come with me to my CDC to get weighed on Thursday...I can pick you up. She always does weigh ins for other CDC's when they're away so it' won't be a problem.
Do you normally get weighed in the evening in the morning or the evening?

Oki doki! Thanks - will do!

I've never done CD before, so I am not really sure what to expect. My DF thinks I'm stupid and won't be able to stick to it :rolleyes: - 1 & 2lb per week losses don't spur me on too much as they are usually followed by a gain! I've lost 2st before on Slimming World but that took me nearly a year. I started at pretty much the same weight I am now - so back to square one. Met DF and got comfy - that was my problem! Anyway, I need to lose 9lb in the short term to qualify for IVF on the NHS (BMI must be 30 or less), but would like to get back down to 9.2lb ish, which puts me in a size 10. I have also recently spent a ten weeks (and a lot of money) using a personal trainer to try and sort my bod out - after 4 days a week in the gym (which I hate) I ended up losing about 3lbs! :mad: So decided food is the best way for me to fix my problem as it worked before with no exercise at all.

Right, I've babbled on a bit haven't I?! Ooops :eek:!

Anyone have any tips? Good luck to all!

If you feel yourself staring to crack jump on here and get posting! Even if one of us aren't here there are plenty of people on the main forum who will hold your hand until you get through in. Also if you feel like eating get yourself a big glass of water and get glugging!:D
I'm the same as you, 1-2lbs a week just doesn't light my fire. I lost 2st with SW as well then put it all back on plus a little more and I'm aiming for around the 9st mark as well but have a bit more to go then you at the moment!:D
Welcome to the team again hun!

Hi there

Piella and Shortiesmith - welcome to the team. You both sound really motivated which is great - how much do you both want to lose??

Kelly - have you heard from Vamps or has she left??

Sharon ;);)

I haven't heard from her in over a week hun so I've given Shortie her space. I do tell people when the first join that if I'm not contacted in over a week without prior notice I will replace them. I know it's not nice but I can't have people letting the team down buy not checking in.:(

Back