TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Sharon! I am hoping to lose 30lb ish. Just wondering what the score is if you have something planned where you will have to eat (I have two meals out with friends who are coming to visit on the 14th and the 21st). I am fine with not drinking, but is a meal a major no-no on those two occasions (only ones I have planned till like April time) but I can't see how I can't eat on those days without cancelling our plans. Can I just carry on as normal apart from those 2 dinners? I know its not great - but I want to make an immediate start this week rather than put it off!

i want to get down to 9.13-just cant wait til it happens..whoa single figures-seems unbelievable to me now but I KNOW i will get there,Im hoping to reach that weight by June ready for my holidays! Cant imagine buying bikinis from topshop rather than bravvissimo or simpleybe! which as nice as they are cost megabucks! Yep kel im in the 12's! Havnt been in them for almost 7 years now so wetting my pants about that! Reached that amazing stage where everyone is noticing! Compliments all round which is such a boost! Brought my first size 14 skirt in 8 years yesterday! Could of SANG in new look changing rooms,but as Im no leona lewis I kept to dancing and hopping silently to myself! A month times that could be a 12! I havnt been a size 12 since I was 15!!! Ah I can almost taste it!
Just had chicken and mushrooms with chick/mushroom sauce made from soup pack with curry powder-was lush!!
Think im eating too large a portion (140g) chicken but only three button shrooms,but jeez-well worth it-I think I deserve a decent sized meal after a month of spot on SSing if I say so myself!
Kel as for thurs with ur CDC-no can do im afraid, Im busy all week,working for the boyf away in the west country,but I'll defo try to get down to boots.The shame of public weigh ins dont faze me now im in the 12s hehe! hard to think i was once pushing 17stone!
xxx

Having the odd meal here and there isn't a big deal Shortie providing that you can get back into ss easily.
I can't wait to get into size 14s properly Mel I'm sat here in a pair of size 14 jeans at the moment but they're the only thing in a size 14 that has fit me so far so I'm thinking they're a large size 14! lol. We will definately have to go on a shopping trip together once we hit target put a serious dent in the local clothes shops stock levels!:D

Hi Shortiesmith

Yeah I have had a couple of preplanned meals - one on Friday in fact as it was my b-day!!! I tried to stick with protein based dishes which makes it a bit easier the next day. You can feel a bit hungrier but just stay focussed on the goal and you will be ok.

Kelly - when do you hope to get to your goal??

Sharon:):)

I'm hoping to get there by by June at the latest. I'm still not 100% about the 9st, I might stop at 9 1/2st but I'll take a view when I get there.
What about everyone else, when are you aiming for? (by the way I love all this posting tonight it's brilliant!!!!). xxx

Hi Kelly

Yeah I'm thinking June latest - I was thinking 9 1/2 stone - I'm 5'5 -do you think thats reasonable??

I'm going to Turkey on 18th May so hoping to get to well on my way by then!!!

I know about the posting - it really does help!!!!

Sharon;);)

Well I'm 5ft 4" and I used to be a size 10 at 9-9 1/2st which I'd be more than happy with. Saying that everyone is different so it depends on your build as well. Do you know what size you'll be roughly at that weight?

Shopping trip for sure kel! Thats one of the things spurring me on actually-trying not to buy much at the mo-so we can totally splurge-go wild!! shopkeepers will just see us two crazy shrieking birds tearing through the clothes rails! Then the night out after to show off our new garb! cant wait!!! x

Posting is definitely addictive! I'm also trying to keep up with a fertility clinic board too so poor DF is sitting all on his own! (He probably prefers it that way TBH!). Great news on my planned meals - that is a relief! I am quite able to draw the line under a mishap - so feel quite confident I'll be OK. Just going to struggle to not eat anything at all - I have got really used to snacking on fruit lately when I get peckish!

How long have you ladies been doing CD? Also, is it your first stint or have you done it before and put weight back on? That is what I'm wary of.

Nice to meet you all! Happy Birthday Sharon for Friday - hope you enjoyed it!

S
x

Rather than buying new stuff at the moment I'm selling my big stuff on ebay and using the money from that to buy smaller stuff on there.
Did your facebook just go funny Mel? Everything froze and now I can't get on there!

How long have you ladies been doing CD? Also, is it your first stint or have you done it before and put weight back on? That is what I'm wary of.
I've been doing this since last Feb but that's because I had to come off CD for 4 months when I had my gallbladder removed! I put about 1 1/2st back on during that time but that's because I felt sorry for myself so comfort ate. Think it didn't help that I still had my fat head on, I think once I'm at target and come off CD it will be a different story as I'll be in a slim frame of mind. I saw not being at target as a reason to eat, sort of 'I'm still fat so what does it matter' if you see what I mean.

Hi All

I was size 12 at 9 and half stone - so thats about right. PS Are you guys local to Portsmouth aswell - me too I live in Portsmouth. May be we can catch up when nearer to goal and go out one night

Hi All

I was size 12 at 9 and half stone - so thats about right. PS Are you guys local to Portsmouth aswell - me too I live in Portsmouth. May be we can catch up when nearer to goal and go out one night

I originally met Mel on facebook a couple of weeks ago. We're both in Pompy and are planning on going shopping once we both hit target then going out for evening. you are more than welcome to join us hun if you'd like! Who's your CDC hun?

Hi Shortie

Thanks - I started in December. Did lose 4stone on LL a couple of years but did put back on. Although this time I plan to change for good - no way am I putting it back on again!!!!

Hi there

That sounds great!!! Im not originally from Pompey - been here 3 years now and lived here 10 years ago. Originally from Scotland.My CDC is Helen Simmons up in Waterlooville. She was my original LL counsellor and then moved across to the Cambridge.

Who is your one??? That would be really good to meet up then!!!

Sharon;);)

Mine is Jackie in Northend. I'm looking to be a CDC myself by easter, so if you ever fancy a change (or a little friends discount!;):D) you know where to find me!:D

Sharon-perfectly welcome to our shopping trip! I live in farlington so not too far from you! x
Ive only been on CD since jan the 4th-first timer.Loving every minute!

Yes no problem with that - when are you planning to do the CDC ?? I live in North End in fact - how funny is that!!! Helen S had the lighterlife place in Hilsea.

Its a small world. I am also planning on training hypnotherapy - starting at end of Feb - so maybe we can do a double act - you sell product & counselling and me sort the head!!!!

Back