TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Day 3 of add a meal-just done a keto-wee test. Im totally out-not even a hint of the little blighters!! SO I BINGED!!!! (a good binge-140g plain chicken breast) but feel gutted im not in ketosis anymore....do you think it was that tabasco kelly? I had it yday in my soup and been hungry since....keto-peed twice since then and was strongly in ketosis,but now-nada!!!
Im having tuna steak later-and skip my 3rd cambridge meal (or maybe have it poured over my veg as a sauce).....
Help me feel better about things please girls.xxxx

Hi Piella

Are you planning to do SS or SS+ or is it AAM week? I'm doing SS until I get nearer to goal.

It is really difficult at times - you need to constantly say to yourself - what is more important losing the weight or the food that day. Someone said on an earlier thread that at the end of the week (ie weigh in) what would you prefer the memory of the food you took or the loss on the scales - so I try to say it will only be memory after I have eaten it therefore not worth it!!!

Hope this helps - I know what you mean though - just try and stay focussed on that shopping trip!!!!

Sharon;);)

I never read posts properly - you did say AAM week!!! Sorry

Sharon;);)

Yeh im doing AAMW so following the 810 plan-thats right isnt it....?
Depressed...
I remember that post-memory chip at weigh in, or something along those lines-very clever. That babys helped me in many a time of need so far!
I went out and brought cottage cheese,tuna,tuna steaks and mushrooms etc today. If it wernt for the waste of money Id bin it all and go straight back to the security of SS. Im sooo happy im not having a weigh in this week tho. STS would get me down...best not to know.
Shall I cut my portion sizes down to SS+ do you think....Although Im loving the moutains of food Im eating at the mo.
Kelly-saw the peri peri spice today at sainsburys but plumped for cajun spice instead,but now youve mentioned peri-I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE WAHHHH!!! xx

I think its 810?? Don't know about cutting down on food to SS+ how much do you want lose and how quickly??

I bought the Wii fit a few weeks ago - must get back on there to help as I think exercise also helps!!! Its freezing tonite - not sure if its going to snow tomorrow.

How do you find going into the shops for food???

AHHH wii fit-its amazing!!!
Hula hoop kills me but can really feel it working!! Can happily jog away for hours on that too! Its so addictive!
Food shopping is totally fine for me-its strange-I try to explain it to my friends-but I see food as ummm just objects,if that makes sense. That burger someones tucking into could well easily just be a block of wood to me! Its such a strange feeling-but I guess thats ketosis for you-cravings and hunger just flew away. Thats why Im mightily peed of that im suddenly getting hungry and eyeing up the boyf choc chip cookies on the floor next to me...grrrrr!
Id be happy (well esctatic) at the stone a month average but thinking now Ive come out of K im worried Ive put myself back a week (so 4lbs for me) sob!!

Hi Piella

You'll get there -keep going. I've decided not to set a specific date to lose the weight. Hoping by the summer but going to Cornwall in April for a week and then again in May to Turkey. Will defo be on CD for April but will come off it for my hols in Turkey. I'm just trying to stay focussed on the holiday to keep me going!! Are you going anywhere this year?

Sharon;);)

Oh whereabouts in cornwall you going? I used to go every year!
Yeh Im going on a cheapy girls holiday to spain in July (which I cant wait for-never been on a girlie holiday before) and then the amazing boyf has brought us a week in barbados followed by a luxery cruise round the carribean-basically island hopping for two weeks. Thats in august I think.So excited!
Would love to go to cornwall again this year tho-Its so beautiful! Used to love newquay,never had the guts to get into a wet suit for surf lessons tho-so maybe this year or the next! Why are you going there?
How old r u babe-if you dont mind me asking.xx

Sorry only just saw all this I've been wii fitting! lol
Don't worry about not being in ketosis when doing 810 hun most people aren't at that point (sorry should have mentioned this to you before!). If you're not hungry then don't worry about it. Can I ask you a huge favour Mel???

Hi ya

Wow Barbados and cruise - lucky you - sounds brill!!! You have got a good boyfriend there. Going to Looe for the week. I like cornwall too - think it will be difficult not to have the cream teas - i love them!!! Going to cornwall with hubby and our two girls - they are 8 and 4 and it is their easter hols so taking them to Eden Project and Monkey Sanctuary - so more of a family holiday. No probs about age - just turned 35 - can't believe that and don't feel it. You'll enjoy the girlie holiday - I've done a few of those in my time - great fun. Went to Magaluf and Tenerife back then. How old r u??

Sharon xx

Throw away those bloody ketostix!!! I hate them with a passion! If you don't feel hungry and you are losing good amounts of weight regularly then why do you need them? You are literally pissing on your money then flushing it down the loo!:p

Oh my....the cream teas.....heaven on EARTH!!!
The best cream tea I ever had was in a village called Clovelly...and fresh salmon sarnies....RIGHT thats it-I'll trade you barbados for cornwall sharon! Deal?? ooooh clotted cream fudge......
Im 24.
And Kelly-im soooo hungry-but not gonna succumb to carbs tho! Wait for my tuna steak later on!xxx

Hi Kel

Well done on the Wii fitting - I'm gonna get on it tonite haven't been on it for about a week.

Sharon xx

And Kelly-im soooo hungry-but not gonna succumb to carbs tho! Wait for my tuna steak later on!xxx
Is it proper hunger though or is it mental hunger? Probably doesn't help sitting here taking fudge and cream teas!!!:rolleyes:
Tomorrow instead of leaving your 3rd pack until after you've eating you meal try having it before to keep you ticking over.

Fudge is my very very favourite - i luv it - ok my fault no more talking about our fav foods. Lets hope I don't blow it when I'm in Cornwall then.

Ive never been to the Carribean - you have lots to keep you motivated then - in your cossie looking great!!

Sharon ;);)

Yep the bikini thing used to strike fear and now im just getting excited about it!...
Kelly-your prob right (AS ALWAYS GRRR) Im sure it is mental hunger.
Ive still got the old will power thing going strong so Im sure I'll be alrite-I just need to stop moaning about it. Just one more question tho-and then I'll shut up about the damn thing-will I still lose weight even tho I'm not in ketosis?
Oh and what was that favour?

The favour was to throw away the ketostix. Of course you will still lose weight without being in ketosis, you're only eating 810 calories a day! lol.:D

Hi there

Well I'm off to do the Wii fit - no more putting it off!!!!

See ya.

Sharon;);)

Back