TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Right thats it-im done with my moaning and whinging! Just gonna get on and appriciate all the lovely grub im yumming up!
What did you get up to on the wii fit then? hula-ing I hope! Its the best!
I wonder if shortie will be on here later to fill us in on her first day...

I did a bit of ski jumping and tightrope walking as well as hula hooping! I love hula hooping it's brilliant fun and I'm shattered by the end of it!

Yeh you can totally feel it working the next day tho hey! Im thinking about buying that ministry of sound dance workout dvd. Skinny girls dancing around in leotards can only motivate me surely!
I had the davina dvd-very good-made the mistake of lending it to a mate who promptly flew to australia....
And now I see mr motivator is back in vogue!Bring on the tartan lycra leggings!!! x

Nope (shame on me)!
I was at uni,but dropped out. Still have my place ready and waiting for me in sept. Kept meaning to get a day job,but I work most nights til 3am so quite limited with choice because they'd have to be late starters....work 5-6 nights a week and thats alrite money wise,seeing as I dont pay rent/bills etc.x

Im actually helping the boyf out tomorrow. He holds car shows/exhibitions. So off somewhere in the west country to set up tables and paperwork-all very exciting as u can probably tell.Doing that tomorrow fri and sat daytimes. Why do you ask hon?

I've don't work Thursdays so thought we could meet up and go for a drink or something (I just want to knock that self doubt out of you really!;):D).
Nevermind it was just a thought.

Oh bless ya! Well any other thurs is good for me! Its only this week that Im helping the boyf,so anytime your at a loose end babe...

Let me know when you're free on a Thursday and I'll come and pick you up, do you like bowling? It's good exercise and I'll make you laugh as I can't keep the balls out the gutter to save my life! lol.

kelly ive been trying to pm you back but it wont send is ur pm box full or maybe my pc is fecked!!!!

anyways yeah i have facebook so i will look for you im a bit of a facebook virgin though!! hehe!! ps thanks for the pep talk. im of now to wii fit for a while. cant wait till friday woohoooooooooo!!!!!

So glad I could help Becky, stick with me hun and you'll go far!;)
Just remember all I can do is remind you of what you already know, only you can do this but everyone here will do all they can to help along the way.

Hey,funny you say that-we went bowling on sunday. Im always the one who cant be arsed to play because Id rather sit on the sidelines drinking gin-like sunday, but am definatly up for giving it a go one thurs-will message you my number on facebook.
I see you are gaining more little fans! All good spreading the love!!
x x

I ment misscheeky.Its just good to see someone being so helpful to everyone else.
Bluuuggghh why is there NOTHING on tv tonite??!!!

I'm just glad I can help you all, that's what I'm here for. I get just as much out of it as you guys do except with me it comes in the form of the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you've done something nice for someone else! Thank you guys for letting me help!;)

Oh bless ya kel-one of lifes good ones you are!!
Quite an interesting "take that" thing on channel 5 at the mo,so thats why im being quite tardy with my replies...
Quick question just to clarify-(think Im being dumb anyway)-on 810,does that meal 810 cals a day overall or the three cd meals +810 cals? Do u like "take that"?? I was more of a 5ive girl back in the day but love take that now.....

It's 810 including the packs hun (sorry!:p).
I've never been a big take that fan but my daughter loves then. I was more into East17 myself (go on laugh you know you want to!:D).

I am snowed in :33: so I can't get to my CDC to weigh in, as we both live on steep hills!

I am on a restart today, drawing a line under last week and looking forward to a weightloss next week!

Back