TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Not a problem DR.
At the moment guys it looks as though there is only going to be 2 of us at the most getting weighed this week which means we won't be able to put in an entry.
Is everyone ok with me just telling Irene that Moving Mountains is no go this week?
Also just so I can keep track can everyone tell me when their weigh in day is please, I've lost track?:D

Mine is a Thursday

Hi Ladies!

I survived day 1 :D, day 2 is not too bad at all. Downing water like its running out! I've only just had my first shake (at 12.30pm) so this afternoon should be easier than yesterday was. I seem to have lost 3lbs since yesterday morning, although I am not taking that for definite just yet!

My WI day will be Tuesday I guess - I started on Wednesday so I assume thats right - CDC didn't actually say! :confused:

Good luck all!

Hi Ladies!

I survived day 1 :D, day 2 is not too bad at all. Downing water like its running out! I've only just had my first shake (at 12.30pm) so this afternoon should be easier than yesterday was. I seem to have lost 3lbs since yesterday morning, although I am not taking that for definite just yet!

My WI day will be Tuesday I guess - I started on Wednesday so I assume thats right - CDC didn't actually say! :confused:

Good luck all!
Well done hun keep it up, it's not as bad as you probably thought it was going to be is it!;)

Well done Shortiesmith! keep up with the water drinking...if nothing else you use calories up going to and fro from the bathroom!:D

im sundays-sometimes saturdays, I have to work around my CDC.
I'm happy for you not to put an entry in this week....The competition can really begin next week woop!
Just wii fitted for an hour-all good xx

I only woke up a few hours ago....so he had to go it alone-boyf wasnt happy. I couldnt sleep til about 3-4am anyway.We had "crossed words" in bed,he started saying I was always cold and aloof and he hated it etc, which was random and weird...
That sort of thing wouldnt usually worry me,because,yeh im the first to say im not too affectionate at the best of times but cold?? Was just totally outta the blue. But hey ho.
Im working til 3am tonite/tomorrow and gona try to actually get up for 6am tomorrow morning.....we'll see.
Oh by the way, Im smack bang in ketosis again-relieved! Just had your cottage cheese stuffed mushrooms you suggested-devine! Two more later! I sprinkled cajun spice over it. LOVELY!
How are you today? Enjoying your day off?
x x x

Yes....im sorry
Glutton for punishment!!
BUT i am giving the rest of them to my celebrity slim pal tonite!
No more stressing about it all! (i Promise) xx

kellymundy: Thursday
DietingRambler: Thursday
Shortiesmith: Tuesday
Piella!!!: Saturday/Sunday
Misscheek(becky)-monday/tuesdays. (prob tuesdays though)

Hi Everyone

Well done Kelly - 2lb not bad!!! Just got into tonite - shattered. I have been doing a counselling course on Thursday nights!!!

Here's my weigh in date:

kellymundy: Thursday
DietingRambler: Thursday
Shortiesmith: Tuesday
Piella!!!: Saturday/Sunday
Misscheek(becky)-monday/tuesdays. (prob tuesdays though)
change35: Saturdays

Is anyone around tonite - probably too late now. I'll pop on tom night and see if anyone is around.

Sharon;);)

Hello Kelly

What did you get up to today then? What is the equivalent 2lb - think of 2lb of lardy fatty butter - 2lb gone forever never to come back again;);) Never had a pm before - how do you write them is there like an address book or do you just put in the name of person you want to send - da - I'm useless at this - can you tell??

Do you go to a gym in Portsmouth???

Sharon;);)

If you click on my name (on the left) you'll get a drop down list and sending a private message is one of the options.
I don't go to a gym at the moment but once I've hit my target I'm planning on joining one to help me maintain. What about you?

Back