TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

don't laugh - but I have been of roko for 3 years - haven't gone much. Going to try and go more though as I'm paying for it!!! Its quite good there and not everyone is skinny - there is a good mix of people. Would you think of joining there??

Sharon xx

Funnily enough I drove past it tonight on the way back from my weigh in and thought that I'd have to have a look into it when I get to that point. What sort of things do they have there e.g gym, pool, beauty therapies?

Yes - it is good. They have classes, good gym, sauna, steam room and big swimming pool. Also have the beauty treatments aswell. Quite a nice bar for afterwards.

When I do go - I usually stick with the gym doing the exercise bike, cross trainer and the weight machines for toning. You can burn up 150 cals for 10 mins on cross trainer so it is quite good, so I usually do 10 mins of that, 20 mins on bike and 20 mins toning arms. Get me I sound fit - when I am so not!!!!

Ive struggled making the time, but I am going to try and go a couple of times a week at night and Sat or Sun for a session. I think it will speed it up a bit cos I do no exercise at all during the day - hardly move at work!!!

What do you think - do you think you might give it a go??

Sharon xx

Can't remember how much as taken out direct debit. You can get different membership levels eg off peak or go at anytime. Mine for anytime of day or night including all classes, gym, sauna steam room, swimming is £40 but you may be able to get a good price at the mo or a trial period as seen them advertising in the freebie paper last week. It might be worthwhile popping in to see them - u could be my gym buddie:D

Did you say you have kids too?? What ages are they??

Sharon xx

Sorry - thats £40 per month

I have one daughter who's 9. What about you?
I'll be looking at working gym time around her, a fulltime job and a husband who works shifts!!!!:eek: I don't work on a thursday so I'll be able to go during the day then but I'll have to try and work a couple of evenings around hubbys funny hours. How flexible are you one your times?

Hiya

I can go most evenings 7pm onwards apart from Thursdays when I do counselling course in Chichester. Their dates will change again in April to probably a Monday night.

I'll tell you what though if we went to the gym it would really help with the toning and getting a good shape!!!

Thinking when I have lost the weight I'd like to do yoga there.

What do you think of the cost? PS i've got two girls one is 8 the other is 4. Its good age isn't - being your little friend!!

Sharon xx

When I become a CDC I'll be looking at doing itt on a Thursday evening so I won't be able to do that night either.
The cost doesn't seem to bad, especially if everything is included.
What sort of councilling are you training for hun?

I think the cost isn't too bad either when you think whats included. Let me know if you decide to go for it;);)

The counselling is just an interest really - good bunch of people go there. Only doing certificate level so will finish it in June. Not really planning to do anything with it as such - hoping it will help with the hynotherapy side of things when I start that end of this month.

Are you planning on building CD side of things so you can give up your day job?? that would be good wouldn't it?

Will need to go to bed shortly - i don't think I have lost as much this week - I have become a bit addicted to the bars 3 a day now!!!

r u ok now after weigh in??
Sharon xx

Not looking at giving up the day job as CD wouldn't be a reliable income as people come and go to much. Can't wait until I start though I'm so excited at sharing our little secret to skinnydom!:D
Need to go to bed myself but I'm still waiting for hubby to get home from work (told you he worked silly shifts!!!).
I'm a lot better now thanks. It might take me longer to get there at this rate but at least I'll get there!;)

Night Kelly - enjoyed our little chat tonight speak soon

Sharon xx

Well Done Kelly on your loss this week!:D

Hi Everyone

Just been to see CDC this morning - 3lb loss this week;) Hope everyone is doing ok over the weekend.

Sharon ;);)

Hiya Mel

Yes I am pretty happy with that. I was saying to Kelly the other night on the thread I am planning to do more exercise though - try and tone up plus hoping it will help with the weight loss.

How are you today!! How have you been getting on - alright?? At least the weather is a bit better today!! Do you work on Sat nights too??

Sharon xx

Back