TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Kelly (((Hugs))), I know it's easy to say but you need to calm down and focus, the more you fluster the more likely you are to get stuff wrong....your confidence has been knocked, so my advice is to slow it down, people will wait, yes the ques can be a pain but more experienced tellers will just have to speed up. As your confidence grows your speed will get quicker and the tills will balance.

Shortiesmith - well done and fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow...will be thinking light feathery thoughts for you:D

MissCheeky - where abouts in Ireland are you from? I am from Limerick orginally! was over there 2 weeks ago.

Piella, nothing wrong with being nosey;)

I am 36, lived with partner for 11 years, no children, work in IT, work a lot from home but if I am not at home I work away during the week.

Had a vanilla shake with some coffee added and hot water and a bit of water (need to have some more) and some stock....felt the need for something and I had that! off to get myself some water.......

Officially having a GREAT DAY!!!
My muffin top in my new size 14 mini has more or less disappeared!! Bring on the size 12s!!!
Feel energetic,buzzing etc. Dyed my hair today. Usually jet black, but bleached and dyed it and now a firey bright red! Feel like a new woman!
Cant stop skipping around the house-checking my bad self out in any reflective surface!
Loving being back on SS-looking forward to next weigh in-actually feel like Ive lost a few lbs so bring it on!!!
Hows the rest of the fabulous team 4 today???
xxxxx

Hi All

Its great so many posts to read now - I'm starving today. Can anyone give me motivation to go to gym tonite??? Mel Great you are now in Size 14 - if you don't mind me asking how much do you weigh now - just interested to know when will I roughly get into 14s.

Becky you look really pretty what is that daft man doing - you look lovely!!!

Shortiesmith well done for sticking with it - keep going and let us know how much youve lost.

Kelly sorry about the job thing - just read the posts. Just see how it goes you can only do your best.

DR u r still doing really well - and lost loads. Is there anyone else in the team or is that us now???

Sharon xxx

That's me girl - that would be all the motivation I would need - I can tell you!! So you are Irish - I am from Scotland and lived not that far away from Stranraer where ferries go to Ireland. Going to Dublin at end of March for friends Hen do - that should be good fun - been to Dublin before it was great and I am a big U2 fan. Went to see them a couple of years ago in Sydney and Melbourne (4 times in fact)
Any tips to get me to the gym tonite then??
Sharon xx

hey sharon, sorry for delay in replying did ya go to the gym in the end? my cdc ws saying to me that i should join but i dont know i wudnt have a clue + no babysitter for the evenings!
Yeah dublin is great craic. I like in the middle of ireland out in the county if ya like!! ive seen u2 once at slane castle and that was years ago!!

Hi Becky

Just got back from the gym did exercise bike for 1 hour 10miles!!! Bloody Hell my legs are aching. What about getting yourself an exercise bike - you could do that at home - I think that would really work. I hate the gym but I also want to tone up. Ive got that concert on video. Mind you don't like U2 latest song - more into coldplay at the mo.

Sharon xx

Hi Becky

Just got back from the gym did exercise bike for 1 hour 10miles!!! Bloody Hell my legs are aching. What about getting yourself an exercise bike - you could do that at home - I think that would really work. I hate the gym but I also want to tone up. Ive got that concert on video. Mind you don't like U2 latest song - more into coldplay at the mo.

Sharon xx

I had a tredmill here it cost me like 700 euro but i got rid of it because it became a clothes hanger!! :8855::8855:1 hr and 10 mins that is brill bet you will be aching in the monr!!! I like coldplay aswell im more into dance kinda music though!

I know what you mean about the clothes hanger - thats what happened to my last exercise bike - then gave it to my mum:eek:

I also like dance music but tends to be the latest that I hear on radio or itunes top 20 - how sad am I - also have the U2 ipod!!!:)

Anyway well done for sticking it today - one day at a time eh. I feel better that I got through today and didn't cheat at all!!

I'll be around tomorrow during the day so will pop on to see how u r getting on. My little one got sent home from school today after being sick :(. She has been fine since but they say keep off for 48 hours.

Sharon xx

I know what you mean about the clothes hanger - thats what happened to my last exercise bike - then gave it to my mum:eek:

I also like dance music but tends to be the latest that I hear on radio or itunes top 20 - how sad am I - also have the U2 ipod!!!:)

Anyway well done for sticking it today - one day at a time eh. I feel better that I got through today and didn't cheat at all!!

I'll be around tomorrow during the day so will pop on to see how u r getting on. My little one got sent home from school today after being sick :(. She has been fine since but they say keep off for 48 hours.

Sharon xx

il be around aswell tomorrow hun. my wee girl had flu/cold there again last week. i sent her into playschool everyday because since she started in there she has been getting the same thing and im sick bringing her to the doctor to be told there is nothing to give her. she seems ok now just a wee cough! thats her in my pic!

I know once they start nursery they catch all the colds and snot noses. Speak to you tomorrow - do you see my new exercise ticker like DR's - showing off now - lets see how long it lasts though!!!

Sharon xx

You go girl!!! See ya

Sharon xx

Hello

Is anyone around this morning? I am freezing today. Waiting for delivery before going out.

Shortiesmith how did you get on with your wi??

Sharon:):)

Back