TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hiya hun

Do you have the sicky bug - how are you feeling now - any better. Have you tried diorilite or Electrolade - that sometimes helps. My little one was sent home yesterday for being sick, but she has been alright so I have day off today, but its freezing!!!

How r u feeling in yourself - any better?? Big hugs to you

Sharon xx

I'm on the mend thank god and should be back at work tomorrow (scary!!!:eek:). I've actually been off CD for the last few days, I just had to eat when not well, I just didn't have enough energy after having just the 3 packs. I know I will have gained this week but hopefully it will be gone again by next week and I'll be all better.
How's you doing hun, other than the cold (freezing today isn't it!)?

Hi girls! Big hugs for those that are feeling poorly:(

Uping my exercise which considering I never did any is a bit of shock to the system! Been doing 30mins each night for about 10 days now, but I decided instead of time I was going to set myself a mileage challenge....I was on average doing 8 miles in the 30 mins so I challenged myself to do 56 miles in 7 days......I did 9 last night, 5 this morning, hoping to do another 5 or so tonight....it's kinda addictive which is hilarious considering it is me that is saying that:8855: boy do I get a sweat on (which I hate) but the feeling of accomplishment afterwards is brilliant!

Seems to be a bit warmer here today, but then we still have about 4inches of snow! but it didnt freeze last night.

Glad you are feeling better. Im fine today although I have felt a bit sick since sunday but hasn't come to anything. Not sure if that is because I came off CD a bit over the weekend with carby things who knows probably just in the mind cos my little one was sick - i hate sickness yuk yuk!!

I know what you mean about coming off CD - you can't do cd when sick though as you just need the energy to get better.

Have a restful day - Im off to check my work email now - ugh - wish I didnt need to work

Sharon xx

Hi DR

Did you see I copied you on this one - great idea hun:)!!! I started it last night and have set my miles from my house to my mum's in Scotland.

Do you have exercise bike at home?? I was thinking of getting cheap one off ebay - any ideas. Mind you really shouldnt be spending more money :mad:

Think it will make a difference - thanks for that one!!!

It took me an hour to do 10 miles!!! Let us know how you are getting on with the cycling- it will keep me motivated

Sharon xx

Hi! yes I have a bike at home my OH bought it for me and I am convinced he now thinks he is one of the trainers on the biggest loser! Bike wise all I would suggest is get one that has a computer on it that shows you stats like your time,distance, calories burned, heart beat, if nothing else it keeps you focused!

My ticker was playing up so I changed it but when I can back in I will make a new one!

I challenged myself to do 9 miles last night which took me 32 mins, 225 calories, and jelly legs when I came off! I was ready to drop but within 5-10mins I was ok and so proud!

If nothing else it will help tone up my legs!:D

Morning girls :wavey:

im freezing here aswell. im not gonna rush mad drinking water like i did yesterday because i got a toothache and i think it was the cold water that caused it! am after been on the phone all morning but still havent got taliking to anyone (stuff to do with house) these people are either busy,never in the office, or you get left waiting or leave a msg but they never ring back im sick of it!

Oh MissCheeky big hugs, I hate getting the run around from people! I am going through it at the moment, I transfered money abroad recently and it should have been in my foreign bank account by now and it's not and it is driving me bananas....oh that is another department and I can't put you through, I will get them to ring you....no phonecall, ring again ..........ahhhhhhhhhh but I am going to start walking around the house when I am on the phone to help towards the 10,000 steps we are supposed to do a day:D

hehe!! i do that aswell when on the phone. i do literally pace the bloody floors because im on hold and waiting soo long!!

its 10 past four now and still nobody has rang me back. will try again i nthe morning! would really wreck you head wudnt it!

hi girls, just checking in for day 2 of my restart! i had little bit of chicken tonight but that was all. had 3 shakes and 4litres :) i woulda had extra pack but my cdc cant see me until next thurs and i just have enough shakes until then :) xx

Hi girls! had to weigh myself this morning as not about tomorrow......1lbs off! really pleased cause I had last week off CD as I was farting about!

Hi Everyone!

Well, I went for my first WI last night. CDC said I'd lost 6lbs. However....she also said I was now 11.6lb, and I was 12st to begin with - so I make that 8lbs :confused: ??

Have asked her to double check it this morning but have heard nothing as yet! Hmmmmm....

Everyone having a good day?

Thats exactly what happened to me shortie-she told me 6 lbs but when I thought about it later-I realised it was 8lbs!! how strange!

Hiya Becky

How r u doing?? Just got in tonite - hope its gone well for you this week? Its been a bit on and off for me this week. Been solid on CD last 2 days but mixed since last Friday:cry:. Not expecting to lose much this week :(but will defo stay on track now as I really want to lose quite a bit more before my hols in May.

Did u manage to get thru to sort out more info on the house? Hows the wii fit going?

Sharon:):)

Hey sharon,

im still going good. although very tempted to head out tomorrow night...and stick to water!!??? i dont know what to do!! havent been on the wii fit at all today :( nothing further on the house but hopefully i will know more soon fingers crossed xx

I missed mine this week as I wasn't well but we've had a couple so far. It's been very quiet around here since I've been sick, what's going on guys?

Back